Quick Weight Loss Centers

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Did not care about employees

Company did not care about employees. Job was very competitive and would put employees down for not meeting goals one week and then over exaggerate when goals are hit the next week. Not a good work life balance at all and leadership acted like messy teenagers. Overall helping people was the best part about the jobs

If you plan to work there, do it for the experience.

don't do it, the company cares nothing about their employees. This job will put you in the poor house. The only part I enjoyed was the client's and helping them.

Pros

Helping Client's in there weight loss journey

Cons

Low pay and long hours

Positive atmosphere

Worked here for a short period of time. It’s was pretty cool. To help people meet their weight loss goal was pretty neat to see the client with success.

Pros

Managers and coworkers were very nice

Cons

Location for me

Terrible management

Terrible management, no perks at all. Managers would steal your commissions. The only thing I enjoyed working there were the clients, other than that, nothing else.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Amazing clients and program to work for but a dead end

The hardest part of the job is to meet quotas set up for multiple employees when you are left alone. It’s very stressful to have to do more work for less pay. The job is very fun and laid back. It’s rewarding to help people but the pay is average. Raises are not offered which I think is insane.

Pros

Opportunity to grow- helping clients

Cons

Pay, schedule, advancement

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Great company helping people get healthy

Company has been in business a long time and has helped hundreds and hundreds of people to get their lives back and to live long healthy lives. I am proud to be a part of this.

The grass isn’t always greener ...

In retrospect, this was a pretty good employment experience. I was here for almost 10 years. The company had been bought by a private equity firm who destroyed it.

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Corporate management

Rewarding place to work

This is a great place to work if you enjoy helping others. Been in business for a long time. Have helped many many clients to change their lives for the better.

Long hours low pay

Run away long hours for minimal pay. This place will suck the life out of you..hours are long 10hr days..and commission sucks ..you only get paid 4 %

Pros

The company is closed, due to covid.

The investment company who purchased the company did not properly manage the center. We were promised better pay and updated software. The software was updated that no one could use not even the I t man.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

The pay recieved from the investment company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quick Weight Loss Centers?

Nothing to say

Nothing to say. The business closed. But was great working with the clients and coworkers every single day for 11 half years. I will miss seeing all of my clients.

Weight loss counselor

The most rewarding part of this job was working one on one with members. The company is not longer in business in TX and FL. Management from the corporate level was not up to par.

Terrible company

After 7 years of commitment to Quick Weight Loss. The company decided through a 30 second conference call to lay everyone off. Blind siding not only the employees but the clients who have invested so much money and time into this program.

The clients are cool my manager was fake

At first I really loved my job despite the subpar pay. There was only one other employee working there and she left because she was always clashing with our manager & assistant manager. In due time after the novelty wore off my job began to become repetitive & boring and my manager's true colors came out. I quit after a month & a half. My area manager and the Director were super cool, super positive..

This company is a joke.

The clients are entitled brats who will never follow program nor follow your counselling advice. Management will play favorites and hinder you from success if you're not willing to schmooze. By far the most toxic work environment in history. I got fired because of a miscommunication, which was planned by the assistant manager. The benefits are a lie, the area supervisor is a shrewd, and this whole company is a sham. There is no substance learned, just surface level dietary education. If they don't like you, they'll terminate you FOR NO REASON. FAKE, PLASTIC PEOPLE WHO WILL SHARK YOUR SALES BUT IF YOU DO THE SAME YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE. Worst 7 months of my life.

Pros

Hour lunch, few clients who actually complied with program, coworkers

Cons

Management, Lack of respect for rules if a sale is on the line, pay is not worth the work being put in.

Worst company ever

Total scam, lies, unethical, if you enjoy being discriminated against. As well as disrespect and to top it off allowed to have clients scream and have it be okay for abuse to ensue in a “corporate work place” this is truly the company for you! Also when you as why this is happening trust me the best hr team they have is a women who will hang up on you... Stay far away, they are built on lies and I have many examples

Loved it

Loved working at quick weight loss,lots of room for growth,profesional environment,would recommend this job for anyone interested in a position for this company

Rewarding job experience helping others succeed (clientele), Management not so professional

Overall it is a laid back environment work wise. You assist clients with their goals and questions and learn the program and implement it daily with clients. When the co workers and management work together its great. When issues arise its not dealt with professionally or reasonably. (meaning management) (or employees) Very immature environment, details and facts not collected. Management and staff taken advantage of instead of properly staffed locations.

Great customer service

This is the very best weight loss company to work for its a team work effort family workplace amazing coworker's and supervisor amazing work place great atmosphere

Janitor/counselor positions combined

Only work here if you want to be a janitor and counselor. No computer technology what so ever. You clean and straighten all day instead of counsel. The pay is low. Managers steal sales from staff when their sales are low. One floating manager very biased/ high school mean girl. They do not properly train the store managers. VERY VERY LOW PAY. WORK FASTFOOD INSTEAD.

They expect so much but pay so little.

My manager was great, but the company itself could care less. They only pay 9.00 and expect you to be able to go to other clinics. That's what they dont tell you during the interview. They ask what centers are close to you, not saying you may have to go to them. If you are not able to go to those clinics they take you off the schedule as punishment.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quick Weight Loss Centers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9