Quick Weight Loss Centers

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Did not care about employees

Company did not care about employees. Job was very competitive and would put employees down for not meeting goals one week and then over exaggerate when goals are hit the next week. Not a good work life balance at all and leadership acted like messy teenagers. Overall helping people was the best part about the jobs

Terrible management

Terrible management, no perks at all. Managers would steal your commissions. The only thing I enjoyed working there were the clients, other than that, nothing else.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Loved it

Loved working at quick weight loss,lots of room for growth,profesional environment,would recommend this job for anyone interested in a position for this company

Fun place to work but the pay could be better....

It is a fun environment to work in if you like meeting and working with clients on a daily basis. It helps if you are good in sales, but you don't necessarily have to have an outstanding sales background to work here, it comes with time, training and memorizing numbers and the sales of the week. The pay structure really sucks. The pay is hourly plus 4% personal sales commission. The company is greedy and they make it almost impossible to hit bonuses. Hitting their weekly quota as a center was unrealistic. However, if you are good in sales and have good management skills you can move up in the company fast. This company is notorious for having a high turnover rate. One of the main reasons is not only the sucky pay but there is A LOT of micromanaging at this company! I often felt as though I had to walk on eggshells because our supervisor was on our tail about everything! Scheduling and hours are not flexible. If you need a day off you have to request in advance because the schedule is set for the entire month. Your request must also be approved by the supervisor. Overall, I didn't like the company culture but I enjoyed MY WORK here, making a difference in so many peoples lives was incredibly rewarding.

Pros

Very rewarding to make a difference in so many peoples lives

Cons

Intense micromanagement

Learned something new all the time

It was great getting to work with the other friendly counselors. I enjoyed helping people with weight loss goals and being a part of a exciting journey

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Productive office

My day started at 8:00 am I word clear the bank register for all 16 location cleared cash and check deposit, clear the credit card deposits. check the credit card batches for the prior day if the credit card didn't match the daily reconciliation report printed daily. Enter Payables daily. Check aged payables for accuracy every Thursday printer checks and matched to the invoices and mailed out to the vendors.

Official response from Quick Weight Loss Centers

November 16, 2017
We are sorry to hear that your experience with our company was not what you had hoped. We value the feedback of all our employees and offer an open door policy to discuss any concerns you have. We would like to speak to you to hear more about your experience. Please contact Evelyn, our VP or Human Resources, at 954-978-6969 (or email evelyn.andrade@qwlc.net) so that we may discuss your concerns further.

Its great to be able to help others

I was able to help other achieve their goals which was very rewarding. Pay was middle of the road but you could make more depending on your sales. Management was a bit rigid which cause caused some conflicts.

Productive and Fun

It is the only desk job that you will find that allows you to get up and move around and not be stuck staring at a computer screen all day long. You get to have fun with clients as you watch them, guide them, and encourage them throughout their weight loss journey, For most of the clients, weight loss is a life changing experience and Quick Weight Loss is a safe route to a better future.

Pros

Flexible Hours day to day

Cons

Minimal amount of employees making some days busier than others

Loved the clients, hated management

I worked here for three years as a weight loss counselor. A typical day at work deals with helping clients succeed on their weight loss journey; the clients are great and the most enjoyable part of the job. Management, however, is another story. Upper management expects you to do nothing but focus on the company and not have any time off. The woman who is in charge of all the centers doesn't believe in vacations, work/life balance, or family obligations. They don't really care about the clients, just how much money they can make by making everyone buy their products. Sell, sell sell....should be their corporate motto. By the way, they check inventory two times a day. If anything is remiss, everyone working at the center has to pay for the missing items! Can you believe that? You can't work there unless you agree to that policy!!

Pros

The clients

Cons

Management and upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quick Weight Loss Centers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9