QuickFlight Services Employee Reviews

Na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 28, 2018
Its fun busy job you get discounts on flying and its a good job to have on your resume if you wanted to make this a career you can its not easy but its not hard to move up
Awesome Opportunity
City Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 20, 2018
This company took a chance with me and brought me onboard and back into the aviation industry which I have loved since childhood. The company gives city managers the empowerment to run the station as if it were their own operation. There is always support available when needed. If you love airplanes or aviation, this is a great opportunity to get into the field.
Pros
Good relationships with leaders
Cons
A little stress during audits
Equal opportunity Company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Islip, NYDecember 19, 2018
If you love what you do you will never work a day in your life. Supportive company plenty of room to adviance with dedication. No hidden surprises from pay to work expectation. Upper management available at any given time, Management along with coworkers work closely on a daily bases, truly an enjoyable atmosphere feels like your working for your family.
Pros
Benefits and advancement
Cons
Uncontrollable delays
fun place
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 19, 2018
Hours are great when have other options, kids, careers, manager is awesome, frontier airlines is great, people have negative but........
great place to work when your in college
Pros
Hours
Cons
Hours
So much room to grow if you want too!
Station Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 18, 2018
I’ve been with Quickflight services for almost a year. I started off as a customer service agent and just advance to a station supervisor! In the beginning I was sick but quickflight staff and my manger worked really hard with me and believed in me. They believe In their employees! They understand their employees and treat them like family. I love the fact that Quickflight services is such a family oriented Company! They believe in giving everyone a chance! We work hard togather at making sure our flights get out on time and that our passengers are safe and happy! We are Growing and are always looking everyday for bright faces to come join our team!
Fast Paced and Fun Environment
Grounds Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 18, 2018
I great field to be in if you love aviation. I will stay in this type of environment at all costs. There are new things to learn every day, and multi tasking is a must.
Pros
Being outdoors
Cons
Hours
Enjoying my job
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 18, 2018
I love my job, I enjoy working with the people I work with. My boss does all he can and more to help the crew. He puts him self in the operation and helps out. We all as a team work hard to be where we are today.
Pros
Puts me doing what I love
Cons
Want more hours and better flight benefits
Fun relaxing environment
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 18, 2018
Great management staff and everyone operates on the same page. Unbelievable with team work when it comes to employee's. Very caring when it comes too the safety of employee's.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Seasonal work
Fun and great environment
Great company to work for, the pay is well over enough, not only are the supervisor and managers great but so is corporate. They actually congratulate you for the hard work you’ve done and actually acknowledge and reward you. I highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
Not year round
Exhilarating environment that never really feels like work + $$$$
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 15, 2018
By far my favorite company to work with. All crew members are hard worker's, we work smart and rise and fall as a team. Never a bad day here at MYR Station
Pros
Competitive wages, friendly staff
Cons
Bring you're own ice cream
Great job awesome life experience
Agent (Current Employee) –  Islip, NYDecember 13, 2018
I enjoy working here the crew at Islip is one of the best I've ever worked with.
My manager and supervisor are awesome the hours are great the experience working here is one of the best I've ever had
Great Place for Moms, Students or Semi-Retirees
Station Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDDecember 12, 2018
I work in a station that does not have full time service, meaning there is only 1 flight per day. We work from just prior to the aircraft landing, to just after departure.

It is a great position for somebody who needs a little extra spending money but not a full time job. If your schedule is flexible this could work for you.

Management is lax about days off. Because we don't get paid time off due to being part time employees, management allows us to take days whenever needed as long as there is someone available to fill our position during our absence.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Working in all weather conditions. Occasional delays mean unscheduled work hours.
A fun and fast paced job
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 11, 2018
If you love aviation then you will love working for QuickFlight Services. Working at the airport is a new career path for me, and it has been fantastic learning about the operations that go into making a plane depart safely and on time. The team work between the employees is amazing and it is impressive seeing people grow.
Pros
Dedicated crew, fast paced environment, cool airplanes
Cons
Not enough hours
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 11, 2018
Although it's a fast paced service industry, the work is very rewarding. I try and make sure to take safety awareness a top priority, but also enjoy my co-workers and bring levity to reduce stressful situations !!!
Pros
flexibility
Cons
the only con is YOU not being able to handle all different situations
Fun working environment
Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 11, 2018
I opened the Tucson Station and I couldn’t be happier where I am. I do a lot of team building with my team, We have a lot of support from the upper management and they are definitely good people to work for. Team Tucson is on the way to the top of the charts. I’m so proud of the team and the dedication they have put into our station. Working to be the best.
Pros
Teamwork
fun place to work, great people , etc
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 7, 2018
FUN PLACE TO WORK , NO PRESSURE, WORK WITH GOOD PEOPLE.Good breaks, get to go home for a while and come back. Even though we lost a lot of people we all manage to stick around
Pros
good breaks
Cons
need better days off
Relaxed and drama free workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 4, 2018
I work part time with Quickflights as I have another job and a small child (single parent). My fellow employees work together as a team and care for each other. Our GM is amazing and cares for every employee which is rare. I enjoy working there more than i do my first job. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a flexible schedule and wants to work in a drama free environment. Kudos to the management for your compassion for your employees. Were people, not just a number. Love working there.
Pros
Great fellow employees
Cons
When the company downsizes a plane.
Fun work place. Constantly learning
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 28, 2018
I have been employed with quick flights for just over a month and I really enjoy the people that I work with. We constantly work together to figure things out since we are a new station in Tucson. Our manager is always going above and beyond to accommodate us. I truly enjoy of being part of such a positive Team.
Pros
Flight benefits
I enjoy my job!
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 27, 2018
I enjoy working for QuickFlight Services, there is always someone to reach out to when you have any questions or needs. They show their appreciation to employees in many different ways/incentives. Depending on demands of the airport/airline will play a big role in the amount of hours you will work. I enjoy the fast pace of my job, as well as everyday I learn something new. The best part is as long as you reach out and ask, someone is always there to walk you through any challenging task that comes your way, you never feel alone!
Pros
Amazing management and trainers
Cons
Limited hours
fantastic staff.
CUA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 27, 2018
Quickflight is a family run company. i have been an employee for 3 years, and have been treated like family. My first station included amazing co workers and superb management both at the station and upper levels. When my husband received military orders and I had to move 1000 miles away, I was sad at the idea of leaving the company. I feel that Quickflight went above and beyond to transfer me to a new station and that the local team there went above and beyond to make room for me at the new station. I am excited to work with my new Quickflight family and am grateful for the opportunity to do so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuickFlight Services. Our community is ready to answer.