QuickFlight Services

QuickFlight Services Employee Reviews

United States102 reviews
Great co workers & management
Overall working for this company was great in the beginning. They have tried to help the employees any time there was any complications. We had a lot of technical difficulties with pay roll but they always took care of us.
terrible company
they are such a terrible company that they went out of business. always understaffed which made planes go out delayed. never paid on time. checks bounced.
They use to be a lovely company.
I got my foot in the industry with Quick Flight, and learned a lot during my time with the company. PIE was station I enjoyed working at, looked forward to going to work back then(2009).
Frontier closed its doors on Quick Flight
Since you're a contracting company, the customer (Frontier) terminated the contract. You come in, check equipment, set up for flight(s), work flight(s), debrief the day, leave.
Some of the coworkers were unreliable (showing up late or noshowing). Manager was easy to work with. Leads by example.
Productive, fun place to work
Quick flights is a ok company to work for as long as you have another job where your getting paid. They employees works overtime and they complain about paying overtime . Not only that they changed payroll and there is always a issues with getting paid on time and they don’t take Accountability for their employees not being paid on time. They want everybody to work had and do they job but they can’t even pay they employees on time. They pay you the 1st and the 15th of the month but is more like the 5th and the 17th of the month
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
Poor management
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
poor excuss
company don't pay on time and manager at station our very mess and act like little kids. Company don't care about there staff all they care about is the family members working in the office in main .
I love the airline industry, but this company wears a person out. It isn't fun to work here and work should have an element of fun not worry everyday
Micromanagement. Plain and simple. Trying to keep employees is the most difficult part of the job. They only get paid a part time wage and no benefits. The flying benefits are minimal as well so there really isn't an incentive to work here. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and working with amazing flight crews.
Runaway now
Was employed for almost 2 yrs and glad I finally received enough sense to apply for TSA position. They will tell you what you want to hear, flight passes are a joke don't believe what they tell you my coworker was there for almost 5 years and was only able to use one pass but end up having to pay $56 and was placed on standby.
Quickflights pay is a slap in the face and shame on them as the physical work you go thru especially during winter is brutal the 1st year I was there we had a 3 hour delay for Frontier arrival from DEN to DSM, the mgr left myself and a new emploee to take care of bringing in the plane taking care of the Jet Bridge and loading the plane cleaning the plane as we did not get done till almost 3 a.m. while the manager leaves at his normal time when the plane just lands
Great Company.
Quickflight is a good co with great co values.
Work hard, and as in any job, you will reap the benefits.

The work is very diversified, which gives you an opportunity to learn on the job and move into a higher position if you want. The co encourages this.
Pros
Close upper management.
great
this a really nice company to work for. There is always room for improvement and promotion within the company. Benefits are great including dental and health.
one of the better places I worked.
Management was very supportive, listened to us if we had problems and together we found ways to come together and solve these problems making it a better place to work.
Pros
Management would at least once a week provide us with a complimentary lunch
Cons
Come to think of it I do not think there was any
Very poor management
Very poor management and no one will do anything about it. Corporate is very poor. They fire you over lies and false accusations from management if he dont like you then he will get you fired someway some how. The people are great other then him. He has no clue how to run a business or even work a counter or the computers. Very bad company to work for. They need all new management and corporate needs to do some cleaning up too.
Pros
Love the job
Cons
Bad management
Na
Its fun busy job you get discounts on flying and its a good job to have on your resume if you wanted to make this a career you can its not easy but its not hard to move up
Awesome Opportunity
This company took a chance with me and brought me onboard and back into the aviation industry which I have loved since childhood. The company gives city managers the empowerment to run the station as if it were their own operation. There is always support available when needed. If you love airplanes or aviation, this is a great opportunity to get into the field.
Pros
Good relationships with leaders
Cons
A little stress during audits
Equal opportunity Company
If you love what you do you will never work a day in your life. Supportive company plenty of room to adviance with dedication. No hidden surprises from pay to work expectation. Upper management available at any given time, Management along with coworkers work closely on a daily bases, truly an enjoyable atmosphere feels like your working for your family.
Pros
Benefits and advancement
Cons
Uncontrollable delays
fun place
Hours are great when have other options, kids, careers, manager is awesome, frontier airlines is great, people have negative but........
great place to work when your in college
Pros
Hours
Cons
Hours
So much room to grow if you want too!
I’ve been with Quickflight services for almost a year. I started off as a customer service agent and just advance to a station supervisor! In the beginning I was sick but quickflight staff and my manger worked really hard with me and believed in me. They believe In their employees! They understand their employees and treat them like family. I love the fact that Quickflight services is such a family oriented Company! They believe in giving everyone a chance! We work hard togather at making sure our flights get out on time and that our passengers are safe and happy! We are Growing and are always looking everyday for bright faces to come join our team!
Fast Paced and Fun Environment
I great field to be in if you love aviation. I will stay in this type of environment at all costs. There are new things to learn every day, and multi tasking is a must.
Pros
Being outdoors
Cons
Hours
Great way to enter the aviation industry
Enjoy a fast paced work environment, working with a strict deadline, or the travel industry as a whole? This job is for you. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who is interested in getting their foot into aviation. Due to limited flights and the unpredictable hours every month, this job is not sustainable on its own. It is, however, an amazing supplemental income. With a close knit structure from corporate all the way down to local management, you will feel like your voice is always being heard. It's true that once you catch the aviation bug, you'll be stuck with it for life. QuickFlight's focus on safety and customer service will definitely prepare you for when you're ready to leap into a full time career.
Pros
Fast-Paced, Work with People, Good Training
Cons
Inconsistent Hours
Enjoying my job
I love my job, I enjoy working with the people I work with. My boss does all he can and more to help the crew. He puts him self in the operation and helps out. We all as a team work hard to be where we are today.
Pros
Puts me doing what I love
Cons
Want more hours and better flight benefits
Fun relaxing environment
Great management staff and everyone operates on the same page. Unbelievable with team work when it comes to employee's. Very caring when it comes too the safety of employee's.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Seasonal work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuickFlight Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7