Quicktate

Quicktate Employee Reviews

The work is mostly steady. You are paid 1cent for every 4 words you type for general transcription and 1 cent every 2 words for medical transcription. Audio is mostly of good sound quality. I have never made over 200 dollars in one month. Good side gig for pizza or gas money.
Pros
Flexible work times.
Cons
Very low pay
Basically you will be waiting for transcription jobs to come in and you just convert audio to text. It is ideal for someone who is a beginner transcriber. Transcription jobs are allocated to the fastest and most accurate transcribers so work load just varies.
Pros
Extra Income
Cons
Very Very Very low pay rates it's just not worth it!
Quicktate is more of a when you want to job. They pay by the word or applicant review. While there is an opportunity to make higher pay it is extremely difficult unless you know another language or do medical transcripts. I did obtain the knowledge of taking incoming calls and transcribing them in a high speed, accurate grammar and spelling, as well as following the provided guidelines.
Pros
No set schedule, not limits of projects, work from home
Cons
low pay
I enjoy the flexibility of being able to work as much and as little as I want. I also enjoy the experience I'm receiving while working for this company.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Incentives
Nice company to work for, flexible and consistent work. Bi-Weekly pay via PayPal, even got a little Christmas bonus. Good work from home job, if you have the patience.
Cons
Pay isn't very high
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great company to work for. I've enjoyed being able to work from home. It's given me the freedom to balance a schedule for my life with my children. They let you pick and chose the time you work and you take on as many jobs as you can handle. I've enjoyed working for them these past 5 years.
The amount of calls you receive never adds up to over 5.00 an hour. I type over 120 words were minute, so this wasn't from my ability to get the job done.
I did this job as I could, sometimes only an hour a week. Very hard to review because there wasn't much work available here and many times, I wasn't available to work. This was basically contract work and was there to do as I was available and many times they weren't able to provide any work.
Pros
Some weeks, there was frequent jobs
Cons
Many weeks, no work
Working online sometimes is very skeptical. There are a lot of scams out there but I am very lucky that this is not the case with Quicktate. I enjoy most the fact that I can work anytime and to still have ample time for my friends and family is really a big bonus for me.
Pros
Manageable work schedule
Cons
Different time zones
It's a great way to make a few extra spending dollars and maintain typing and transcription skills, but the pay is extraordinarily low (as low as. $0.001 per word).
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quicktate?
This is a great company to work for for extra money, but it is not able to replace a full time job.
Pros
work from home on your own time
Cons
low compenstation
Good company to work for for additional income, but not enough is made to make this company your main source of income. You log into a website and transcribe the messages that are sent o you.
Pros
very easy to do, great for practicing and keeping your typing skills sharp
Cons
low compensation, can't make this a primary source of income
  1. Employee Reviews