Quikrete

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Not a great place to work if you're looking to be paid well and/ or advance

I worked here for roughly 3 years, starting at 9.50/hr. It took close to a year before I was given a dollar raise. management was horrible no benefits.

Pros

Some of the coworkers make the work tolerable

Cons

Bad management, horrible pay for the work, bathrooms are disgusting, there is no kind of kick back for good work. No benefits/compensation whatsoever.

Great place for absentee plant managers

Great place to work if you like being overworked, underpaid with an absentee plant manager who adjusts clock in and clock out times of employees to the point the DOL gets involved.

Pros

No longer working there

Cons

Overworked, underpaid, unappreciated

Strongly required to put the company out there.

Worked for the company for a little over a year. Trying to get store space to expand the sales floor space. Made demonstration shows for the last few weeks of employment. Was forced to travel in my personal car to the furthest out stores, while the "seasonal" Merchandiser handled the closer stores. When I was terminated I was told they were "downsizing".

Dishonest management

They lied and stole time from me and others. Don't believe what they tell you in the interview. The place is a rat ship. Any other place is better. Avoid them like the plauge.

Pros

My last day

Cons

Rat ship

Different stores different tipped off maneuver you have to do with the truck to be able to park right for the forklift man unload you with no problems

Pros

Discount

Cons

A lot of Break

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Very productive an fun to work for

My job duties varied i was operating all lines even the drier. i would send out production faster than they have ever seen it takes me about 1 1/2 hour to send out 4,000 units of concrete the hardest part of the job was running the drier you had to make sure it was all going in dry therefore the operators could get good production to send out if it wasn't dry it would cause the lines to jam up the most enjoyable part of my job was to get all an everything done by the end of the shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quikrete. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9