QuikTrip Employee Reviews

Found 1,742 reviews matching the search See all 1,744 reviews
Quick and Fun place to work
Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2018
Working at QuickTrip is fast paced, and always keeps you going. Balancing customer service and creating a clean and comfortable work environment at first seems daunting, but with hard work and determination it'll become a breeze.
Pros
great people, quick exchanges
Cons
no breaks
Good job potential career
First Assistant (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXSeptember 19, 2018
QT was a great place for me to find myself and what I want to do in life all while I took excellent care of my wife and kids. Has solid advancement opportunity for those that can tough out the high paced and competitive atmosphere long term.
A Great Deal of Good People
Production Associate, P1 (Former Employee) –  Belton, MOSeptember 18, 2018
The work is fast-paced for most positions. With so many employees there is not a shortage of people with whom to connect for friendships outside of work.
Pros
Free donuts, coffee, tea and soft drinks
Cons
Free donuts, coffee, tea and soft drinks!
Wonderful company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 17, 2018
Quiktrip is a model company, who believes in what they're doing. At the end of my time there they had trouble with the work load required and the amount of help given.
Not a bad job, Benefits, Good scheduling
Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 15, 2018
Overall I would say that Quiktrip was a pretty good job, it takes a while to learn everything but once you get the hang of it it is pretty simple. You deal with hundreds of customers a day checking them out, you could be on store which basically means in charge of stocking, cleaning, and assisting the cashier or you could be in Kitchen. Personally, I enjoyed being in kitchen because I became quick at cleaning and making the foods/deserts/drinks. However, I know a lot of people did not like this position because closing would tend to be a hassle and some of the tasks are very tedious.
Pros
monthly bonus
Cons
no set breaks
Great jod!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 13, 2018
Perfect place to work if you can put up with different personalities (customers and employess). The only issue I had was with trying to get a promotion. There were plenty of openings, but I felt they went to less-deserving individuals. I get seniority, but that shouldn't dictate who gets promoted all the time.
I mean... It’s a Job
PART-TIME CLERK (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 13, 2018
QuikTrip is a company that is very flexible with their employees, working around their schedule and making it easy for them, there are a lot of benefits and opportunities within the company. There is no breaks tho and it can be very busy so it’s a constant 8 hours of work.
Pros
Bonuses, Time off, Partial(request for half day)
Cons
No breaks
QuikTrip
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 12, 2018
QuikTrip has a great background and originates close to home,they always have great workers and only hired the best from a selected few. Overall great place
This place really is a fortune 500 company!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mission, KSSeptember 12, 2018
This place there was never a dull moment. If you want something that keeps you on your toes try this place. In the years i have worked there, we never lacked on crazy fun memories and stories.
Honestly, I like QuikTrip for what they actually are.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 12, 2018
This place is a gas station, with exemplary customer service compared to all other stations in the industry even including placed like loves or RaceTrac. I only go to QT for any of my car needs, or even to get a quick refreshment, etc as well.
Its a great place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas TexaaSeptember 12, 2018
I enjoy working there but the hours dont cir the work load all the time. If you start young you can move quick and retire very well off. Compensation is good and benefits are great!
Pros
Pay
Cons
On feet entire 10 hour shift, expectation doesnt always match what can be done.
If it fits your schedule, it is awesome
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2018
Worked at QT for several years.
Pros: pay, job stability, development, growth within company, benefits

Cons: schedule, work-load, management, hours for staffing
Fun, Easy Going
Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 10, 2018
The days go by quickly as long as you are doing your job as you are expected. The environment is great, and the employees are all easy going; management included.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No breaks
Good work enviornment
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 9, 2018
Always excited to go to work, never had issues with coworkers, always felt welcomed to the store team, somewhat understaffed, but never felt the store team was unable to finish DAW
Pros
gopd enviornment
Cons
No breaks
Fast paced job
Crew (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 7, 2018
it was a very fast paced job, some stores got crazy busy, but thats what made the hours go by quicker. the did offer you a lot of benefit, such as some health care, and personal days off.
Pros
benefits, good pay
Cons
short breaks, busy
Fast paced working environment
Clerk (Former Employee) –  67th Glendale AveSeptember 6, 2018
The customers are what make your day a little better by them remembering you and seeing that you yourself make their day better.
I learned that its not just a gas station but a company that treats you like a close friend. The hardest part of the job is getting everything stocked and stocking new items in a short period of time. Also, that there is no breaks, no matter how long you work.
good job if you're willing to work
clerk (Former Employee) –  Adairsville, GASeptember 6, 2018
great job, loved it. if you like competition and thrive in a fast paced work environment this is definitely for you. or if you want a challenge. cleaning and stocking and keeping up with the register are also things
They just don't know the direction anymore
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 3, 2018
Things vary based on your supervisor so its very double standard even though they claim to be all on the same page. They used to care more about their employees but they've started trying to get away with doing everything with as few hours as possible so theres never any time to take a breath, no actual breaks so even on those busy days you barely get anytime to settle, Managers make a huge difference, so if you have one that cares about his store then great, but if not then don't expect anything bc that whole store will be ran to the ground.
Cons
No breaks
productive
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 2, 2018
I learned how to count back change, the hardest part of the job is dealing with some customers but the team at QuikTrip is always great. I don't really have anything to complain about.
Fun workplace, very energetic.
Store Clerk (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 31, 2018
Very cool job, enjoy my coworkers and their positive attitudes. Everyone is friendly for the most part. Customers are really sweet and outgoing. Enjoyed meeting new people.
Pros
Very interactive
Cons
No breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuikTrip. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight