QuikTrip
Information from QuikTrip:

QuikTrip Employee Reviews

United States2,545 reviews
Found 2,545 reviews matching the search
While at working at QuikTrip, you will see a lot of people come and go but everyone is treated as family even after they have left, the customer is always put first, and there have been times where we make it easier or more likely for a customer to return. There was a gentleman that would come in every morning and get a cup of coffee and a croissant for breakfast and he got it for free because the supervisor of the area said he would cover the cost of it now the gentleman didn’t only buy those two things but that’s what was the most common thing he got.
Working at QuikTrip is like working for your parents, except they actually love you. I really wish this wasn't my first job just so I could've appreciated it more.
Pros
Great environment, friendly customers, clear mission
Cons
Hard work
Working here is really fun. I look forward to clicking in everyday. The fast pace and sense of teamwork really set the tone for the day when everyone comes in on the same accord
The company offers a lot to employees who promote, but with the environment of customers and how most tell you to deal with it and taking the customers side when they are treating you wrongly has left me feeling under appreciated and burnt out. At one point I wanted to promote and was told that I can do it, but seeing how others felt and were treated it had me make the decision to leave. No real breaks, breaks would be when there was slow business but a lot of the time I would work 8 hours straight
Good pay , good benefits & environment. Work can become stressful , everything’s fast paced. Different people can work at different stores & can become unorganized.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
it was a great place to work at! I had a bad experience with the store I was assigned to, but my training store and management were some of the best people I've met at the start of the job.
Pros
free drinks, bonus compensation
Cons
no breaks, no free lunches
I have no complaints . The management is kind , the coworkers are family and the scheduling is very flexible which is good for students suck as myself.
This company is for women of color. We are treated unfairly and not shown any respect. To be treated like a 2nd class citizen even in management is so disheartening but it’s a reality most of us know all too well. Watch your back!!!
Pros
The white color and everything is a pro!
Cons
Pay doesn’t add up to all the work you’ll do.
Felt disrespected by some co workers, but ultimately everyone works as a team. Strict rules on appearance, customer service, time off and sick days. Rude management, said ignorant things about female customers.
Pros
Good pay, team work.
Cons
Physical strain, disrespectful management
Have no complaints about this company! Loved working here when I did. The only improvement I would recommend, is better pay for the picker/ packers. Overall great company and benefits.
Pros
Overall great company
Cons
Starting pay could be better
Personally i would go back to the job if need be but im looking for something new. It was good work with good pay and quality management, very many opportunities to further your career
If you do not care about gossip you are at the right place. I understand gossip occurs at all jobs but for me this at this job was the most I have ever experienced if you do not suck up you will not promote.
This job was a good job and it made me active everyday because of all of the moving around I was doing. Benefits was amazing and getting to know new people everyday was good.
Pros
Checks
Cons
N/a
Worked 24 years for the company. Sacrificed ALOT in terms of time with my family. Ended up with a nice nest egg, but also divorced. Work/family balance is off
Honestly working here wasn’t great. I didn’t ever feel welcomed and other employees tried making me work their shifts (when I was still in high school at the time). The manager I had treated everyone differently in other words, she had favorites. This job also doesn’t take harassment seriously. If another employee harasses you, in reality nothing will happen
Pros
You get some hours
Cons
Not a great environment, no breaks
QuikTrip employees work a minimum of 6 hours each shift, on their feet in a busy environment. Somehow the company gets away with not giving employees formal breaks. There is no break room, nor a safe and private place for mothers to pump breast milk.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
No breaks
It’s a really fun place to work. Not everyday is the same, there is always something new to do. You meet new employees once in a while. Management is easy to talk to. Store bonuses and other bonuses.
Something that I dislike is not having much help when working in the kitchen area. Its one person back there and closing the kitchen by oneself is the worse.

Working there is a team effort so it’s expected for everyone to maintain the QuikTrip ways.
Pros
Fun people, learn something new, Fast Paced
Cons
Short to no breaks, No chairs, One person in Kitchen
Providing excellent customer service is by far the most important quality QuikTrip looks for. A good attitude and taking the initiative will get you far with the company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Physically demanding
This company used to be a great company to work for. While it still has many positive benefits for employees that come from the overall corporate level, the division level management is extremely poor.
Be prepared to be on the go for 8+ hours. No sitting, no breaking. maybe a quick lunch in between customers, if you get time at all. Your feet will hurt after working here a few years.
With a good store team and lots if customers, usually your day goes by quick. Nothing is too hard to do, you can work here if your willing to work.
Good place to work. Good kitchens good food. Potential to earn more money if you do your job well. Some managers are nice and easy to do your job. Some are extra micro picky.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuikTrip. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight