Quintessentially

Quintessentially Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Everyone was good and friendly, managers were empathetic with employees and there was a good working environment. Working hours were flexible and the office was in a good location.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
No paid over-time
Shocking company, avoid at all costs
Possibly one of the most horrific companies I have ever worked for. Avoid at all costs. No real leadership, all smoke and mirrors. Its a complete mess.
Pros
Cons
everything
Don’t recommend
There are some perks with working for Quintessentially, like drinks on Friday, 21 days PTO. Thing I hate Most of the team just curses out loud for no apparent reason. It’s really annoying and rude. Dogs running rampant and pooping all over the office. It’s disgusting. Also immature management.
Pros
PTO and Friday Happy Hour
Cons
No job security and favoritism, unnecessary cursing in the office
Awful
The worst place to work, support colleagues (although most of them are chic since this job is basically charity). Confusing, unstructured, worst office environment and they begin to hemorrhage all the good colleagues due to insane treatment, inequality in pay, awful management, exhausting work loads where only a few actually benefited.
Pros
You have a job
Public Relations with a twist
I started as an intern here, but quickly moved up the ropes & learned the hospitality side of the business
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
worst company to work for
I was really hopeful joining this company, but after a while I realized i made a mistake , a big one.
The company is built on lies, starting from the members (signing them twice for the same service under two different accounts).

All what is important for them is to make money, training is poor and rotas keep changing every single minute.

sometimes they make you work 19hrs and they just keep pressuring you by saying :speak luxury language.

this is without talking about the rich members who treat you like you were their slaves.

I prefer to go back to job allowance than working in this S##t place
Pros
Cons
all the company is rubbish