Quintessentially

Quintessentially Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Everyone was good and friendly, managers were empathetic with employees and there was a good working environment. Working hours were flexible and the office was in a good location.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
No paid over-time
Bad experience
Training was poor, when we started nightshift no one was helping and had to figure out how to work by myself without any guidance.
Management was awful - accusing you of not answering emails, pressuring you with selling even if not part of the job; I prefer to be unemployed rather than working there.
All the good reviews here are fake and made by HR
HR had the sad task of creating positive reviews after all the negativity.
Check glassdoor as well.

People hate working for this company and for good reasons!
Public Relations with a twist
I started as an intern here, but quickly moved up the ropes & learned the hospitality side of the business
worst company to work for
I was really hopeful joining this company, but after a while I realized i made a mistake , a big one.
The company is built on lies, starting from the members (signing them twice for the same service under two different accounts).

All what is important for them is to make money, training is poor and rotas keep changing every single minute.

sometimes they make you work 19hrs and they just keep pressuring you by saying :speak luxury language.

this is without talking about the rich members who treat you like you were their slaves.

I prefer to go back to job allowance than working in this S##t place
Pros
Cons
all the company is rubbish
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Productive & Global platform to work
The culture , values , SOPs and their implementation are outstanding.
Great company spoiled by bad management
I was very enthusiastic about joining this company at first as I have a passion for customer service and recommending the best venues to people. The management made it seem like my job was a very vivid one which involves going out and meeting members, experiencing new venues to give the members a better hands-on experience description, friendly working environment; none of these are true. The false promises made during my interview about my OFF days, the horrible shifts, lack of appreciation and career growth, hiring of senior managers that lack of experience all spoiled my overall experience and I would certainly not recommend anyone to join it.
Pros
good salary, good support from other offices globally
Cons
horrible shift patterns, bad management, lack of career growth, lack of appreciation
Young energetic staff with international locations
Quintessentially was a great place to work with many offices locations and room to move within the company.
Pros
travel
Cons
salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quintessentially. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7