Quiznos

Quiznos insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Service with a smile

A typical day was customer service food prep and cashiering, I learned a lot of business administration.

Pros

Free meal everyday, networking capability

Cons

Hard work

Good

They fun to work for and very nice customers. They make the best sub sandwich for good price. And it’s warm inside indeed, the ovens heat the building so we stay feeling good.

Pros

Warm inside

Cons

Low pay

Positive and fun environment

There are not enough good things I can say about Workplace Options. I have enjoyed every moment of working for this company and can without a doubt say this is the best and most rewarding job I have had.

Pros

Free lunch

Fast paced

Fast paced place to work. Enjoyed arriving there and energized by the fast pace during rushes. Great people to work with and help out at other locations.

Good first job

I worked this job during my junior and senior years of high school. It could be hectic during busy points (lunch) but my coworkers were great. You get a free small sandwich during your shift, which was always nice. The hours were flexible based on the fact that I was still in school/ looking at colleges.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low pay

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Fun to meet new People!

I met the most wonderful woman working at Quiznos. The company is just another franchise that has a fan base,. It doesn't really pay very well its more for college students who need beer money. I did excel in the company, because I'm a driven hard worker and it shows in my work ethics.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Sucky pay & Hours

Fast and productive with a friendly environment And we promote Within house

Quiznos was bay far the less stressful manager/cooking job I have had and with everything so easy to learn and with a good friendly environment and well trained employees I would have to say it definitely makes this my best job I have had despite the lack of pay and the employee turn around! But just before COVID-19 came a took that all away from me I definitely had the job I love with the best group of employees any manager could ask for!

Pros

Free lunch flexible schedule

Cons

Low pay, no vacation pay or sick pay to big of a employee turn around

Fast food

Fast food job working in customer service. Gets busy at times. Food prep, having to clean the store, restocking supplies, lots of dishes to wash. Not sure how many are still around.

Excellent management

My manager was very supportive from the moment I asked about applying there. This was my first job and he took the time to train me on everything from making food and running the register to giving customers the best service as possible. I still value his managing skills and credit him for helping me develop a strong work ethic.

Pros

fun work environment, good management, overtime

Starting job

Good starting out job, there were times it was stressful, kids always leaving, bosses didn’t understand the notion of time off, but think that was only my location. They are al run differently.

Food

Mangement need to respect staff. Needs to give proper training before. No orientation. No training. You are learning as you go. Not sure if this is how it's at every Quiznos.

good and nice!

i worked as a freelancer and still do just that there are no hours available for me. The month i was there was pretty easy with the store being in a busy community and being busy itself with customers. I can say i have improved my customer service experience, having to attend multiple customers at a time and not having a problem with any of them. Bloomingdales is all about fashion so appearance meant a lot when showing up to work. A typical work day i would stand next to the colon or perfume i was selling or representing and luring clients into buying them or sort of persuade them to buy the colon/perfume i was selling. Of course to complete this kind of job i would be talking the whole day in a suit but having the chance to meet a different variety of people you would not see in any other store. Bloomingdales i can say gave me a lot of tips on customer service and experience in working with customers especially those who are not having a pleasant day overall. Decency and respect was never a failed option for me or being late either. Co-Workers in Bloomingdales treated me like family me being the new guy and it was great. They made my station comfortable so i would not have any issues during my work time frame. I learned a lot from this job being a high class work satisfaction and believe because of Bloomingdales my customer service experience has greatly improved, of course still room for improvement. Always keeping a smile on your face and keeping mood swi

The people you work with become long friends.

allot of vairity from different cultures and races, the environment was always good with no hostility or malice towards others. Fun and loving people, is easy to work with a team like that. So overall the people you work with is the best thing in this company, the friends you make her will last you a lifetime.

Pros

free lunch and good amount of breaks.

Cons

no healthcafe or 401k plan.

Productive and fun place to work

It’s a sub shop. It is what it is. It’s pretty easy and the management was helpful. Didn’t work there long but it wasn’t bad. Would recommend to others

Not a good place to work

Terrible management, kids working there and no one cared about there job. Pay was terrible, had to do everything because everyone else was lazy and sucked!

Awesome food

Great beginners job. Had a lot of fun learning beginners skills on an entry level position. Overall would definitely recommend this to someone in highschool.

Pros

Yummy subs

Cons

Short breaks

Job for High School Student

The establishment was often short-staffed and had a high turnover rate. Overall, the job was easy, often with a fair sized lunch rush and a minimal dinner rush.

Good Starter Job

This was a nice place to work as a first job. This was the only company that would hire me at the age I was, but looking back I really didn't get paid enough in comparison to the other sandwich shops in my area. They also didn't give free shift meals and the discount wasn't that great. Management was nice and my coworkers were sweet people. I didn't ask for too much time off but they were pretty flexible in terms of my schedule.

Pros

Nice work atmosphere, time passed quickly, not too busy/not too slow, good hours, flexibility

Cons

Low pay, poor benefits

It sucked

Boring and you always Stunk sooooo bad after work!!!! And they made you our your hair up in this ugly hat visor so you always had creases in your hair

Pros

Free half sandwich

Cons

Pay sucked, couldn’t except tips and they hired mental illness people to do the dishes

It’s shut down

Good place to work but shut down. People are nice and the customers are also friendly. There are perks working here and the management is also good and flexible.

Food is great

Good is great, upper management is not. No proper training or leadership. Business is not too hectic or fast paced but shifts are always under staffed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quiznos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quiznos with

• Quiznos
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?