Quiznos

Quiznos insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good Starter Job

This was a nice place to work as a first job. This was the only company that would hire me at the age I was, but looking back I really didn't get paid enough in comparison to the other sandwich shops in my area. They also didn't give free shift meals and the discount wasn't that great. Management was nice and my coworkers were sweet people. I didn't ask for too much time off but they were pretty flexible in terms of my schedule.

Pros

Nice work atmosphere, time passed quickly, not too busy/not too slow, good hours, flexibility

Cons

Low pay, poor benefits

Flexible scheduling

In the beginning of my employment management stayed on top of employee performance and ensuring work was completed correctly. Management changed and for months the overall quality and performance became difficult to deal with. Many basic things were left incomplete and proper repairs were not maintained, making the work conditions unpleasant and uncomfortable.

Management Issues and Tip stealing!

Poor management-would often be left alone to run the shop while i was 16. Handled most or all of the tasks and other co-workers would slack or sit around. Tips at the end of the day wpuld NOT be split up. By the end of your two weeks you had $5.00 in tips.. When I would count the tips and there was a substantial amount EVERY day. Manager would also follow me around while i worked and watch me bend over/say crude things about my appearance.

Pros

50% Discount

Cons

Harassment, Tip Stealing, Poor wages

Good Food.Bad Management

Owners feed the managers ego and will continue to make false promises. Management will continue to fail at completing assigned duties causing issues such as running out of products or place another shift behind. I have been told while at the er(i have a disability) that i need to leave the er and go to work because they refuse to work beyond their shift and that " Your work need to be the most import thing in your life" comments.

Pros

small discount on food. fun customers

Cons

Horrible management that takes advantage of you

Fun but management is awful

I had fun here with the customers and employees but the owner was not good. He was unprofessional with his female employees and not very good at managing his employees.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

good for first time job.

quiznos was nice to work for, easy to do but very easy to get bored. coworkers usually nice and young, usually a starting out job. hardest part is dealing with rude customers. most enjoyable part is just cleaning

This was a okay job im not to big working with food and all

The employees where nice not everyday but everyone has their days. The food was good and customer service was well handled.

great place to work

co-workers are great. the way they run the business is great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quiznos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quiznos with