QUORUM HEALTH RESOURCES Employee Reviews

Turn a round projects
Project CEO/CFO (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 25, 2019
Managed the daily operation of the client hospital through it's many situational problems. Usually significant cash flow difficulties leading to potential bankruptcy or a sale of the facility.
Qhr/qhc
Manager, Physician Practice Consulting (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 11, 2019
Like most companies, it had good points and not-so-good. Since I was terminated for no apparent reason beyond saving money, I can't recommend them. Since the company is struggling financially, take a job at your own risk.
Decent company. Restrictive position.
ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 2, 2019
The company is okay to work for. They have had to cut some benefits. The pay for administrative assistants is extremely low. My job is boring and very restrictive with no privacy whatsoever.

I think it is a good company to work for in other positions.

The CEO is pretty nice and the employees work well as a team and collaboration.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Poor pay
Always something to do,
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Lindenhurst, ILOctober 23, 2018
I worked at off site Er I loved it there more like a home than a job. When you work in the ER your coworkers become your family. You celebrate holidays together, birthdays together and tears together. It is not for everyone but the ones that do it by choice do it for a reason, they love have an amazing amount of empathy for people in some of the worst situations of their life.
Great organization with multiple opportunities
Interim / Full Time Contracts CEO (Former Employee) –  Kansas, Oklahoma, WisconsonJuly 31, 2018
Began as FT CEO in Kansas, deployed while in Oklahoma FT CEO position, upon return from deployment, began PT Interim jobs.

I had multiple senior leadership working with me in each position and access to many resources to provide the best management environment.

Enjoyed each site for what it was at the time. Lots of great providers and great Quorum leadership support
Pros
Solid organization
Cons
No cons.
Was a great place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 21, 2018
Quorum was a great place to work. Great Work/Life balance. Not much opportunity for advancement though. Great Pay. Decent benefits. Business Model is no longer relevant for todays healthcare industry.
Pros
flexible hours. work/life balance
Cons
stability and growth
Job Security
Level 2 Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 24, 2018
I watched as many got laid off because the mother company took over. QHC was striving as a solo company, then the Spin-off from one company created QHR. I felt unwanted, overworked and almost invisible. I was worried and scared week after week if I would have a job the next day.
Pros
Some people were great to work with.
Cons
Fast paced consultant company.
Senior Consultant Revenue Cycle (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 27, 2018
Worked as a coding consultant with smaller facilities that required retrospective coding audits and provided educational feedback to the coders and provided solutions to management.
Pros
Great salary
very stressful environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 9, 2018
Top management did not create a very friendly environment. However, the VP's I supported were great to work with. I enjoyed coordinating and attending out-of-town meetings with 17 of our large hospitals. Also enjoyed working with our consultants and helping to prepare consulting reports for the hospitals.
The most helpful, caring co-workers
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNAugust 25, 2015
I could not ask for a better job out of college. I have been able to learn so much about the professional business world and the wonderful people that make up this company.
Do Your Homework
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 21, 2013
On the surface, this organization offers great opportunity for experienced professionals with background in clinical/healthcare provider organizations. However, I would caution applicants to perform exhaustive research on the company, department and manager. Working at the corporate office was a toxic experience. This organization does not foster a collaborative team environment or clear communication of expectations on the department/managerial level.
Hospital Management company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 18, 2013
Company managed by corporate office located in Tennessee. Lots of travel arrangements and expense reports for traveling executives. Great Office Manager.
Pros
nice people and nice offices.
Cons
corporate office could not make decisions quickly.
Excellent education for the CEO, CFO and the Board and accessiblity to consultants
Chief Executive Officer for Managed Hospitals (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 14, 2012
excellent support and education from QHR and the Regional VP
Pros
continuning education and consultants
Cons
contract not renewed, ceo not able to be placed in another qhr facility