Quorum Employee Reviews

Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo y agradable
Limpiadora, en fripan (Former Employee) –  San joan despĂ­April 4, 2018
Para mi esta bien trabajas 8 horas de L a V simpre se cumple el horario y si haces horas extras te las pagan aparte de tu sueldo
Cons
No te dan todo lo que necesitas para trabajar
High energy, fast paced legal environment
Senior Corporate Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton,August 2, 2017
Incorporation of entities registered in Bermuda; ensure regulatory compliance of entities; provide corporate services & address of registered office; maintain Register of Shares and Register of Directors & Officers
A challenging career opportunity in the field of Project Manager to build upon and utilize my previous work experience, academic background.
Senior System Analyst (R EM OTE) (Current Employee) –  Bedford, UKJanuary 10, 2014
I work as a Remote Senior System Analyst in Canton. My day normally starts at home where I sit and read lot of mail on my computer screen. From those tons of mails I perform analysis & makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
Design databases & data dictionary criteria.
Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting & coding program logic.
Provides technical training guidance, & resource support for end users & Departmental staff.
Provides application support & enhancements to existing applications. Define system requirements, priorities, & viable alternatives. Coordinates the effort to staff to locate, assess, install, test, & maintain computer software systems. Coordinates conversion & upgrades to vendor systems.
Too bad we never went public.
Manager - Engineering Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 27, 2012
As Engineering Support Manager, I was tasked with the responsibility of creating, managing and maintaining Quorum Systems Corporate CAD Group and was the principle RF & Mixed Signal PCB Design Engineer supporting all engineering groups involved in product development. Quorum Systems was subsequently acquired by Spreadtrum Communications in January 2008. I maintained the role and responsibilities of Engineering Support Manager through my entire employment career at Spreadtrum Communications even though my title was subsequently changed to that of Sr. Staff Engineer- PCB & IC Packaging in September 2010 due to organizational decisions of corporate management. As I continued in this capacity, I established best practices standards, EDA Tool selection and upgrades, standardized OrCAD Symbol and PADS Decal libraries. Tasked with supporting all engineering development groups and teams with high performance defect free characterization, evaluation, Applications and Test Engineering platforms, systems and IC packaging.
Pros
great benefits, great people
Cons
short lived