QVC Employee Reviews

Found 1,044 reviews matching the search See all 1,143 reviews
Very nice people
Inventory Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 21, 2018
Loved going to work everyday people where very nice great atmosphere lots of training if you want it.pleanty of room for advancement in the company.
Get the Job Done
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 20, 2018
As long as you get the job done and go with the flow it is a good job. However, if you let the customers turn you into a pessimist then it is harder to do the job. The are excellent managers who will assist in every way possible to assist you in becoming the best you can be. Then there are managers who you can not obtain any assistance from. They try their best to make you feel appreciated. There are all sorts of drawings through the year for prize and mini competitions to increase moral. However, if you want to eat from the cafe, you need to work the early shift. 2nd and 3rd shift only have access to vending area. When there is an issue in the bathroom it takes weeks for it to be resolved. They have personal time, that can be used anytime, no pre-approval. However, vacation,has to be pre-approved and needs to be put in over 6 months in advance. So plan vacations very early. Overtime is rarely offered.
A big company with lots of options.
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 20, 2018
There are many different departments at QVC, allowing for quite a bit of diversity of options. Almost everyone starts off pulling orders, but after probation, the option is available to transfer out to a different department.
Na
Customer Service Representative/Order Servies (Current Employee) –  Westover Hills, TXSeptember 18, 2018
I don't really want to write anything. I like my job. The hours are great for me. The pay could be better. Insurance could be less money but it is good insurance.
Pros
Cafe and vending machine
Cons
More overtime would be great
Loved
Customer Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 18, 2018
Qvc was a wonderful work place.. I enjoy every thing I did.. I learned a lot. I was working my hardest. And the atmosphere is wonderful. managers always had a smile and wanted to help..
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2018
The point system was lowered not taking any consideration for single women with children or emergencies that may require a last-minute request for time off that need to be approved
Pros
insurance
Cons
Aht, Rude Customers, PRIDE program, Point system
high turn around rate
Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78251September 11, 2018
Really great trainers, really terrible managers. You learn to do things one way and then get reprimanded for it on the floor when you actually utilize it. Sucky place to work that cant keep employees. People that do stay are people that need it because they have a family to support or they see nothing better for themselves. sad place
Sales
CSR/Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2018
This job taught me how to communicate better, have better customer service, taught me how to type faster and handle difficult situations over the phone with upset customers.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 4, 2018
During the holidays we had non stop calls. The days would go by very fast. The company also offered paid time off, great benefits. The environment was always positive and motivating. QVC is an amazing company to work for.
Pros
Positive, helpful, fast paced
Cons
na
very stressful environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 2, 2018
everything is good until your average handling time is not met or if you miss saying one thing. you are watched like a hawk. this should be a fun job, really. rules change constantly. the only people that love their jobs are supervisors and above, the have a great time chit chatting all day.
Pros
nice positive people
Cons
beware of aht or not meeting standards, watched like a hawk
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 31, 2018
Call center environment. No recorded monitoring, so only have the person's word, who is "grading" the call, as to what took place. Supervisor was not helpful.
Productive and fun environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP./Order Entry (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 28, 2018
Taking inbound calls and helping customers with their wants and needs. Typing in all information to make the sale for the customer. Lots of fun and competitive from team to team
Pros
discounts and lots of overtime
Cons
company never closes
A Stressful Workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 27, 2018
A stressful job dealing with a lot of peoples with different attitudes. I learned how to communicate with supervisors and managers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with medical problems and the most enjoyable part of the job was doing my job the best that I could do.
Pros
Working with good team members
Cons
Peoples not coming to work
Excellent company
Warehouse specialist (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 23, 2018
Qvc is a excellent company to work for it has high expectations, care about the people and willing to go above and beyond to the customers, responsive to the employees and the company great place for employment
Pros
They do have a caferteria
Cons
Slavery, short breaks, hard work
Very nice and chill environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2018
The management was very good and everyone was very organized. It's a comfortable work place and I would work there again. The hours were great and everyone there was willing to help you with anything.
workplace
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 17, 2018
A typical day in the life of QVC was challenging, yet overwhelming. I love a challenge and was up for any task. I learned to work well with others and the management was always on point and gave constructive criticism when it was due. The workplace culture was marvelous while employees were the center of attention for career advancement. No job is to hard for me anywhere. The most enjoyable part was leaving a long-lasting impression on every customer served and a smile on their faces that i couldn't see but I know was there.
Pros
gifts when numbers were met on call
Cons
point system for breaks
A very interesting expirence
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 17, 2018
At QVC, the job required receiving sales calls mainly from lady customers of products offered daily, on the QVC network. It did become very crazy during some sales promotions nights. Everyone worked in teams.
Pros
A great job experience
Cons
Not recommended for anyone that cannot handle stress.
qvc
Order services/Customer service (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 15, 2018
taking phone calls for the customers of items they want or cancel. I've learned to ask for help when need, to listen to the need of the customer and execute it to their satisfaction, to be professional and efficient respectfully. The management is great. Any manager i come in contact with and ask for help they get right to it and they are very encouraging and helpful. The most hardest part of the job is the timing of the phone calls. the customers sometimes doesn't want to hang the phone up and it runs my talk time up.I love the job because the work atmosphere is positive,i love talking to the customers, and you have an opportunity to grow in the company.
benefits
Cons
not long enough breaks
Busy and unique place to work
Associate Producer (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAAugust 14, 2018
QVC is unlike any other place I have ever worked. The people are like one big family, and like any family we had our ups and downs! I really appreciated working with a team who all shared a common goal - to provide customers with amazing products!
Pros
free products, travel, great team work, opportunities to move up.
Cons
Long shifts, working the graveyard shift was brutal and we had little to no resources, sometimes the staff was stretched too thin and it took long to hire new folks.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 14, 2018
Working phones at QVC was great because I was able to work at home and work a variety of shifts that fit into my busy schedule. At the time I couldn't work a straight 8 hour shift so it worked much better for our home life.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Phones were very busy at times hard to keep up with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QVC. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

58out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at QVC.

Powered by Comparably