QVC Employee Reviews

Found 1,005 reviews matching the search See all 1,099 reviews
productive
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR/ DISTRIBUTION GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 12, 2018
This is a good job to work at if you're up to dealing with favoritism from some supervisors (like the one I had). Also great benefits and vacation days.
No comment
Outbound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 12, 2018
No comment but its very frustrating to work there. No official HR dept so they try to train management to be everything and take on all of the responsibilities for employee issues.
very fun
Packer (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJuly 11, 2018
i enjoy my time at qvc but the job i was doing was for seasonal but i when back and got layoff again . i had a lot of working there people and manager care .so i think if you can get permanent t job in you will love it .. it do get cold in the winter and hot as you know what in the summer
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp layyoff
Production and good environment
Automation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJuly 11, 2018
Working production company worked on customers orders and process the invoices for the product to be shipped out daily. Process on packing and wrapping up the product as the product would come down on the conveyer belt. I enjoyed working for this company got to grow with this company as well and learning all the different types of products we carried in the company.
Pros
Enjoyed working at this company
Cons
Long breaks different shifts
Management sucks.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 10, 2018
Its almost as management do all they can to make you hate your job. I am glad I moved on from this place when I did. Everyone that I know that still work there hate it.
Company is grow
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 9, 2018
great company very safe workplace. work is a steady pace.They offer onsite training with pay.Management has room for improvement. They offer a great Health awareness program.
Pros
hot food servers
Cons
no room for advancement
Great People to work for
Customer Services Representative - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Port St. Lucie, FLJuly 7, 2018
Learned how to deal with difficult customers, great advice from peers and supervisors. Appreciate all the great customers I was able to meet doing my job I was in touch with people all over the US.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Very busy and hard to take a break
Very fast paced at certain times.
Phone Operator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 6, 2018
This is a good job where you can choose the hours that you want to work. It's somewhat stressful because you have to stay within guidelines while on the phone taking orders and are often monitored without knowing.
Pros
Great discounts on products
Cool place to work with relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Rep (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 5, 2018
It's a cool place, always little things going on to boost moral. Seems like 8 out of 10 people are some sort of manager which makes it difficult to know who to go to. Hours are set and you bid on them. Pay is decent but not necessarily great for what you do.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Low Pay
good job for gaining call center experience
Order Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 5, 2018
Coworkers and managers are great. It's stressful at times, but we all push through as a team. The hardest part is adhering to very strict call times while trying to provide good customer service. But I can't complain about working in a clean, climate-controlled environment.
Distribution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 2, 2018
I would recommend any one to work at QVC. I been here for 17 years and I have learn a lot. I started out in Manual Pack . In the years I move to the return department and now I'm in Inbound shipping assisting my supervisor. Some will say the hardest part of the job is the work, but to me the hardest part is not working together as a team. The most enjoyable part is working together as a team and getting the work done
Pros
Is when there is no work they offer TOWP
Cons
No bonus
call center
Call-Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 29, 2018
QVC was a good place to work the ten-hour shift was getting to be a little too much. I like the incentive program available for dring overtime. The supervisor was always helpful.
Great working enviromenmt
Project Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 25, 2018
Fast paced work environment with much synergy. Company believes in constant change and growth. Sustaining a continued level of excellence was primary. Constant employee training drove the continued site growth
Pros
Excellnece culture and growth
Cons
Scheduling can be the hardest part of the job
Scenic Stylist and Production Design (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJune 24, 2018
Long hrs and on your feet all day.
Learned about other forms of production and excellent communication and planning skills.
most enjoyable is the people i work with are hard workers and positive influence
Pros
great stepping stone
Cons
bad management
Fun place to work
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 20, 2018
A good place to work also the company offered good benifitts and the job had growth potential with the oppertunity for advancemenet within the company
Customer Service
Customer Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 20, 2018
-Conducted transactions and orders for customers
-Greet customers attentively
-Engaged with customers under high stress situations
-Assisted in the hiring and interviewing process
QVC Experience
Desktop Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 19, 2018
QVC is a good company to work for, the pay well and treat their employees great. The only issue I have with QVC is they do not manage their sites great.
Pros
Great enviornment if you are on the end of your carrer
Cons
No advancment
na
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJune 14, 2018
Was a gtrea company to work for. had lots of discounts on thier items and also had great bennifits when you became fulltime. great epople to work with as well
I love it!
Manual Packer (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 6, 2018
When it comes down to a part time job I like working here. I haven't had any issues with attendance or with company policy in all of my almost 5 years. The bonus for me is being able to arrange my own schedule.
The Hardest part of the job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 30, 2018
Working a 40 hour week with no breaks from calls except for 2 15 minute and one 1/2 hour is very difficult.

Plus the customers are very spoiled and demanding. I would not recommend this to someone who wants a good life/work balance.

They have a point system of 10 points and then you are let go. Since they allow no sick days, this is difficult.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Very demanding with low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QVC. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

58out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at QVC.

Powered by Comparably