QVC Employee Reviews

Found 1,075 reviews matching the search See all 1,175 reviews
great pay
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCNovember 12, 2018
This job would be great if they would hire more people for more permanent positions instead of working through a temporary agency every season son that people can receive benefits
Pros
weekends off
Cons
temporary spots
what i learned
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 10, 2018
At Qvc I learned how to take customers orders, search for customers orders to see if the item was sent or not sent and the ability to work with customer in a timely professional manner through asking probing questions.
Pros
exciting atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
Great company, great culture, mediocre pay at best
eCommerce Manager (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PANovember 8, 2018
Great company to grow with, super laid back culture, great benefits, but compensation has traditionally been a challenge. I have been with the company for some time, and while there have been ups and downs, I would highly recommend the company as far as work /life balance, great people, etc.
Great atompshere
Office Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 7, 2018
QVC has many opportunities to grow and expand within the company. You really become a family with some of your team members. Everyday is a new learning experience.
Pros
QVC employee Discount
Cons
Positions aren't always available to all team members
Would not recommend.....
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCNovember 6, 2018
The Rocky Mount location needs new employees and a new manager especially in the OB multi department . They were very unprofessional and extremely unorganized. They treat certain employees terribly especially if they are temps.
Good core supervisor group
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 1, 2018
Qvc is what makes teamwork prove itself. The most memorable part is the support from each other to help achieve goals. If there was site issues or current network problems. All would stop to help when needed.
The beginning of the end... Toxic and incestuous culture... young professionals steer clear
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 31, 2018
I've worked at a few big professional companies. This is the worst place I have ever worked. The company is in major decline so restructurings and cost cutting is running rampant. Pay is average, but bonuses and raises are low. The executives, upper and middle management are horrible. They have absolutely no vision and plan to ride the pony until it collapses and then beat the dead horse afterwards. The worst part is they don't realize what is happening. Buyers, hosts and executives have unethical and business incestuous relationships with those QVC buys their products from. Therefore they don't get the deals they used to hurting margins and trickling down to young professionals and low wage workers. This place will not be around much longer, I guarantee it.
Pros
Employee and sample sale discount
Cons
no breaks, job security, no advancement opportunity, declining company
Office Support Speciialist
Office Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 24, 2018
Documenting call outs, helping supervisors catch mistakes on time cards, keying in information from production, helping employees with questions, maintaining LM (labor management), etc. Some managers expect the most from me; not held at the same level as other co-workers. Hardest part of this job is communication from shift to shift. Enjoyable part about my job is interacting/helping with employees.
Pros
10 hr shift would rather work 12 hrs
Cons
Always being the dependable one.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA 23320October 23, 2018
Very fast paste. Supervisor very helpful in sharing knowledge to assist with customer problems. Employees like family and willing to help each other if needed.
Scene Shop
Set Design Intern - Corporate Headquarters (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 23, 2018
I had the opportunity at QVC to work alongside scenic carpenters their in house scene shop. I became inspired to start personal projects involving plywood which is something that was used frequently in the shop.
QVC cares about its customers and employees
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 22, 2018
My part time position was 20 years ago. The promote from within first. The atmosphere is awesome. Employees get discounts. working holidays paid meals.
Pros
Atmosphere
work
Distribution Operator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 21, 2018
Come in clock in be given work assignment go to work stations begin work. Go to lunch come back from lunch and continue work. finish up work clean up work station and go home rinse and repeat.
Qvc
Transportation Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 20, 2018
A day for me would be answering phones for internal and external customers. Giving out moves to jockeys and working on different data bases. I also made and signed bills for and made appointments for company's to bring in trailer loads. It was also my job to make sure our yard and plant ran without down time. The management here was not the best. They they would change thing on how to do a job but it would have to be changed back, because they would not try it out there self. One of the hardest part of my job is getting told what to do from 5 people the same thing. The commutation is not good. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job get to work with a small group of people that hold great skills like me.
Pros
got to meet a lot of different people
Cons
they are closing the doors
Overall Good Experience
Returns Processor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 19, 2018
Overall QVC is an excellent introduction to warehouse/distribution industry. They provide quality benefits to their employees such as medical coverage, paid time off, vacation time, paid holidays, and the balance of work/home can't be beat.
Cons
Information available to supervisors is inadequate, higher management can't be relied upon to make rational, feesible decisions.
Was long term but left for better opportunities.
Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 18, 2018
Was long term but left for better opportunities. I started as a warehouse associate and worked my way up as a department assistant. This was a wonderful company, but I felt management was making very poor decisions.
Pros
Pay & benefits
Cons
Poor management
bad
lol (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 16, 2018
they have a cool facility nice cafe, nice employee room, but they lack professionalism and supervisors are horribly under-qualified,you are lucky if you get a set schedule everyone starts out at full time variable. this company is based on favoritism if your are not liked by supervisors there is no advancement for you. 45 minute lunch so you put in 7.75 hours a day, then jan-may max hours are 30 because of lack of work this place is good for college kids.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
supervisors
Fast Pace fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  chesapeakeOctober 11, 2018
Would recommend to friends and family it's fast pace loving atmosphere and I don't have anything bad to say about QVC. worked for 3 years great Christmas party.
poor management
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2018
hours are not as flexible as what they say in interview, managers leaves a lot to be desired. Co-workers are friendly and helpful once you get onto the floor, training is benefitial
productive and safe
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 9, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job, is helping the clients get their prescription refill and deliver to them by a specific time, and to know that i am saving people lives. I enjoy the fast pace, as well as resolving issue for the clients. I enjoy talking to new people, and listen to them even if they want to vent, or be angry. I enjoy turning a negative energy to an positive energy. Through this job, I learned to boost my self confidence which is very important to me. Overall I enjoy my job. My work day is consisted of answer phone calls and using my training to attend the needs of our clients. I've learned the right and wrong ways of dealing with customers. The hardest part of they job is dealing with angry clients or having a high call volume, but at the end the most enjoying part of my job is that the client lives does matter to me and I'm grateful that I am a part of that.
Pros
great work enviroment, flexible hours
Cons
Management, bonus, pay, policies changes everyday
Terrible scheduling, terrible pay, too much expectations
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Landisville, PAOctober 7, 2018
Bad culture by management, terrible scheduling, terrible hours. The company not flexible, no room for advancement. Can be extremely busy, too many work expectations (speed) from management very, short breaks. They hire a lot of people and fire them after 3 months claiming they did not meet the required standard as a return processor. The wages are way too small compared to the demands and expectations of management.
Pros
Had decent medical benefits
Cons
Short breaks, meals sold in cafe too expensive compared to wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QVC. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss