R&M Energy Systems Employee Reviews

Positive with good people to work with great job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXAugust 9, 2017
It was a job that u didn't mind going to everyday it made everybody feel like family and it paid well also if we had a big order to get out and we accomplished that goal we're looking at a barbecue dinner and a bonus for our great job we had did before it was due!
Pros
We did have free lunches gifts
Cons
We had descent breaks but it was hard times to when supervisor upset
Soild Dedicated Company
Lean Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXMay 7, 2017
A great solid dedicated company that had involved knowledgeable leadership. Leadership was engaged and passionate about R&M's employees and customers.
excellent pay good benefits
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXJanuary 26, 2017
My daily routine was working with my co workers to ensure all the priority parts for that night were done and completed. we would sandblast the inside diameter of large steel tubes then degrease and run chemical adhesives thru them for injection rubber molding to bond too. I learned safe operation of an overhead crane along with first aide cpr and aed knowledge . Management was pretty fair in their ways of managing i never really had any complaints towards them . The culture of the workplace was very safety and production oriented very straightforward . The hardest part of the job was staying up all night for me the job its self it was pretty simple and became second nature quickly .
Pros
great compensation
Cons
bought out and are no longer around
Enjoyed
CNC Machinist/Operator (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXOctober 13, 2016
Great place to work! Management always looked out for everyone at all times. We all enjoyed coming in to work each day. There was never a time we felt like something couldn't be discussed and that is why the rentention rate was so high
Love this Job
Injection Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXFebruary 11, 2016
Truly a great place to work. I learned a lot about the injection process. Its a little hot but to be expected. Really active management team. Genuinely nice bunch of guys to work with. Nothing really hard once you get familiar with the process and how everything moves. How fast the day goes by is insane. You really wanna stay longer and work.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
a little hot in some areas
great management ,I enjoyed the work immensely then training an individual recieved allowed him to be productive without constant supervision
Turrent Lathe Operator (Current Employee) –  Willis, TXNovember 1, 2015
great company cares about employees and safety with opportunities for advancement. yearly reviews with wage increases benefits and retirement. family oriented management mindset
Pros
great benefits wages, insurance, retirement opportunity for advancement
Cons
slow down no work, needs plan to suppliment workload by producing differnt products
Highly productive and energetic worklplace
Inside Sales Analysis (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXOctober 28, 2014
The day started with order taking, reviewing and submitting. I learned the process of order taking via telephone, email and fax and submitting into the database for warehouse to prepare for shipment.The Customer Service Manager was most helpful in all ways to ensure the team and individuals were taken care of and provided assistance when needed. This goes the same for the colleagues. They were the family you needed to guide you and help you up when you fell. The multitasking during the busiest time proved to be hard at times but was able to manage through with an understanding with vendor (us) and our clients. It was a win for all when we were able to secure and ship an order simultaneously to meet the customer's last minute request.
Pros
healthcare benefits, holiday participation, paid general and vacation time
Cons
limited advancement
Productive, fun work place.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDJune 26, 2014
Really enjoyed this job!
I enjoyed all aspects of this job, This was my branch so I took the responsibility and excelled at it!
Contract job
Account Temps -Contract/Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXMay 21, 2014
Contract Payroll job for R&M. Excellent work environment and co-workers.
Pros
good hours being contract employee
Cons
contract ended
i am flexible at different jobs and hours
forklift operator/stator lead (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXNovember 13, 2013
Would. Like. Job back even. As a temp I've. Already been trained /
Pros
iniforms
Cons
15 min breacks
Good place to learn skills
Production Activity Control (Current Employee) –  Willis, TXApril 22, 2013
R&M is a good place to start for younger employees. I started at the bottom and worked my way up until I can no longer see any advancement. The managers are cooperative and listen to employees' advice and ideas. Everyone works together as a team. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the somewhat arrogant nature of a few supervisors. I thoroughly enjoyed working there because of the laid back atmosphere made by employees that always get along well.
Given responsibilities without an equal amount of authority.
Planner/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Willis, Texas 77378January 6, 2012
Robbins and Myers was a great company to work for. I served the Company well, with the responsibilities given me. The first 90 days, the probationary period of my first year. My performance was privately recognized by the materials Manager and the HR director. I was given a voucher, dinner for two and movie passes. Given the opportunity, I would gladly accept a position with R&M Energy Systems. My employment with the company was short lived. Do to a down slide of new Purchase Orders for equipment. Resulting in lay-offs and restructure of personnel by downsizing.
Pros
clean office and machining areas, solid safety programs in place.
Cons
short employment term.