R1 RCM Employee Review

Not on my list of recommendations
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 17, 2015
I have nothing positive to say about this work environment. I was lied to about the training I would receive for a job I clearly stated I didn't know how to do in the interview. The training I received only reflected 1% of my actual job responsibilities. At the end of my first 90 I was written up for low performance. When I took it upon my self to learn the job from other employees I was accused of socializing. I did learn the job with the help of my co-workers and became quite proficient. I became ill and was terminated. No opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, split work environment between St John and Accretive employees.

Other R1 RCM Employee Reviews

Pay is not worth the stress
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 17, 2019
Management was really nice but the expectations were high with little to no staffing to help maintain the high expectations. Not all programs were working correctly always having issues and calling IT Support. To many call ins, pay is not worth the stress.
Stressful
Pre-Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 11, 2019
I’ve been at r1 for almost a year now and since then the communication has been terrible. You never get the same answer twice, everything is always changing but no one ever tells you about the updates. The supervisors are condescending when you ask any questions and they get upset when you take too many bathroom breaks. (If I gotta go, I gotta go!) The only time you get praised is if you collect over $1,000. Overall not my favorite place to work and it’s very stressful. They care more about money than the employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R1 RCM. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight