R1 RCM Employee Review

Management is the worst
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2019
They micro manage like crazy. For what they pay it is not worth the stress. They will write you up and reprimand you for making the tiniest mistake instead of using it as an opportunity to learn and grow. Their PTO and attendance policy is by far the worst I have ever seen. You don't get any sick days!!! If you get sick and call out it counts against you!. Yet we work in a hospital with germs everywhere.
If you request PTO they wont approve it unless YOU can get it covered so at the end of the year you have all this PTO stored up And R1 DOES NOT pay you out for unused PTO or let it roll over so you just lose it.
You have to buy your uniform and its very cheap and ugly. Most companies pay for at least one shirt. Very strict over the top policies around attendance that don't allow for a good work life balance. No upward feedback. Essentially your boss can bully you and there is nothing you can do about it. HR is extremely unresponsive in general.
Horrible company to work for.
Pros
co workers- has nothing to do with the company
Cons
PTO- not approved ever, NO sick days, Micro managed, Stressful

Other R1 RCM Employee Reviews

This is my first job where we work from home. I love it
Patient Representatives (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 19, 2019
This is the highest paid job. I have had. We do work in teams. Which l like. We work together to get the job done. Our team leader is always just a phone call away..
Great healthcare company to work for!
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2019
Great Place to work. Company has many benefits and provides you with the opportunity to excel and move on into a greater role. It teaches you a lot about how to be an effective team player.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R1 RCM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight