R1 RCM Employee Review

Limited experience
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 9, 2017
The benefits are poor compared to other companies I've worked for. Haven't been there long enough to comment on anything else.

Other R1 RCM Employee Reviews

Too stressful
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJuly 12, 2019
The site where I worked there is too much favoritism. Employees are very selfish, some get away with more than others. If an application is done a certain way with another rep the patient expects you to do it the same way to get away with lying. If the patient is undocumented they get full Charity Care no questions asked! “All undocumented people have no income”
Does not respect employees
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 10, 2019
R1 RCM did offer a decent wage for the medical transcriptionist position, but when they eliminated our department, they did NOT pay us severance, which we were lead to believe we would receive. We worked hard for R1 RCM for 18 months, the entire time not knowing when they would eliminate our positions. We did our work with excellence every single day and then they do not even offer severance. I am very disappointed in how they treated our department. Not sure how that follows their company values of "Integrity." I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R1 RCM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight