R1 RCM Employee Review

This is my first job where we work from home. I love it
Patient Representatives (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 19, 2019
This is the highest paid job. I have had. We do work in teams. Which l like. We work together to get the job done. Our team leader is always just a phone call away..

Other R1 RCM Employee Reviews

Great Places to work Horrible Management
Patient Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 16, 2019
I love the hospital where I work. I love the other staff in the hospital but supervisors and management is really really terrible. Beyond terrible!!!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Patient Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 14, 2019
I liked working for this company. Once I got the hang of the job, it was very easy to separate my work life and my home life(leave it at the door). I liked the differential pay for evening shift. I liked that every day was a new day. The attendance policy is pretty harsh. If you have kids that you tend to take off work for often, this job isn't for you. But, they do offer a schedule that is the same every week, so appointments can me scheduled on days off. This job gave me plenty of time to go back to school, spend days off with my children and help at the schools (when not working), and gave me the opportunity to still be somewhat of a stay at home mom.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R1 RCM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight