R1 RCM Employee Review

My 3 years experience with Accretive Health
Patient Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 9, 2012
I've enhanced my experience as a medical biller for both physician and hospital claims. I have extensive experience with Medicare and other payer claims. I post A/R and review all claims to ensure paid accurately and timely. I am looking for a position that allows greater latitude in experience and opportunity for advancemant.

The hardest part of the job for me is acquiring the opportunity to learn different aspects of the job allowing me to expand my knowledge base.

The most enjoyable part of my job is having confidence in what I do and being able to work with a great team.
Pros
great team
Cons
3.25 hours of paid time off available every 2 weeks

Other R1 RCM Employee Reviews

Stressful
Pre-Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 11, 2019
I’ve been at r1 for almost a year now and since then the communication has been terrible. You never get the same answer twice, everything is always changing but no one ever tells you about the updates. The supervisors are condescending when you ask any questions and they get upset when you take too many bathroom breaks. (If I gotta go, I gotta go!) The only time you get praised is if you collect over $1,000. Overall not my favorite place to work and it’s very stressful. They care more about money than the employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
worst place to work
Follow-up Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 10, 2019
This job has caused me nothing but stress. Management is a joke. It is like you're back in high school. I would never recommend this company to anyone. If you do work there, RUN
Cons
management is horrible and childish

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R1 RCM. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight