R360 ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS Management reviews

Leader in the E&P waste disposal business
Lead Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Stanton, TXSeptember 24, 2018
Excellent company to work for. The company really cares for their employees and puts the employees needs above their own needs. Management is great to work for.
Not reviewing the whole company, just one office.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJanuary 8, 2018
I can only rate the office I worked in, not the other offices. The Denver office has truly poor management. It is very cliquey and if you are not "welcomed" into the clique, you can feel like a real outcast. It sometimes feels like you are purposely set up for failure which is not a good work environment for anyone. Some people have the workload of 2-3 people placed on them while other workers get to sit around with their feet kicked up on a desk. This is where the clique scenario comes in. This is an entity of Waste Connections, so if you have the opportunity to work for Waste Connections, go there instead of R360. Waste Connections has much better benefits and takes care of their workers much better than R360.
Very inexperienced
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDAugust 8, 2017
I found the climate to be very harsh with this company. Myself and several others were recruited to correct some very serious operational problems and regulatory violations at their facility in Tioga, ND. All of these problems were created due to a hasty entry into an industry in which they had very little experience. As a result, there was little to zero support from engineering and management and the EHS program was non-existent. I would not recommend working for R360 liquid management.
Good working environment.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NM 88240February 16, 2017
Great managers had a fun time waiting tables. The hardest part of the job was going to school while working at night. Good tips from customers. Learned to communicate better with customers.
Pros
great management
Cons
no breaks
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Mermentau,laOctober 19, 2015
Great safety program, Very good benefits, Great management. Always the possibility to advance in training and experience. Overall good place
Great Place to Work
Lead Salt Water Disposal Operator (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDSeptember 4, 2015
Excellent benefits and pay, management was easy to work with and great employee environment. I would highly suggest employment with this company.
great company
Sr Lead plant operator (Former Employee) –  stanton texasMay 31, 2015
Great company. Needs work on job security. I would work for them again. The management was very understanding an help w everyday needs.
It used to be a great company
Project manager (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasFebruary 21, 2013
R360 was recently purchased by Waste Connections, a landfill company. The new managers have come in and clean house by firing staff. Between the changes in policies created by Waste Connections, and the downturn in the oilfield exploration and production industry, take a job here at your own risk.

One of the policies that was rescinded was the issuance of company credit cards to use while traveling and to purchase supplies needed for your job. You are now forced to pay for your own travel (except air fare). If you need items to complete your job, you had better hope that your credit line can withstand it. It takes almost 2 weeks to get reimbursements after you turn in your expenses.

It used to be a great company to work for prior to the buyout. Now, it is just another company whose sole goal is to make money at the expense of the employees. The irony is that the upper management get to spend as much money as they want on things like dinners for staff meetings and such. The money spent on those kind of activities could probably pay for salaries of employees whose jobs are on the line. The craziest thing I saw was when they served beer at off-site staff meetings.
Pros
beer at offsite staff meetings
Cons
waste connections managers
Rapidly Growing Company with Great Employees
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2012
I was hired to do sales with this company. Unfortunately, I found myself doing more ticket running than sales. The accounting department uses a system that is 30 years old thus having a hard time keeeping up with the demand of work that was coming in. I learned how to create ways to be efficient and not to upset the company men with the amount of tickets I would bring them to sign. Management is friendly and caring just may have too much going on to address certain issues that would help propel company to higher standards. The hardest part of my job was finding time to do all the work assigned. It was difficult to chase 50 rigs and 150 consultants between two sales represenatives. I would have liked to have more training an knowledge in the E&P desposal industry but frankly there was no time to take for etensive training. I did enjoy being out in the field and building relationships with the company men and consultants.
Pros
traveling, expos, meetings, benefits
Cons
lack of training and product education, too much work for one person