RN

Working at RN: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Looks interesting

my main concern is all of this sounds great but am I guaranteed at least 40 hours a week? If I’m not guaranteed at least 40 hours a week what other opportunities are there is there marketing is there other avenues but I would rather just go in and out and help the patients because I’m leaving the hospital why am making 40 hours a week but I enjoy learning more about this industry

Great teamwork

I am currently an employee of this facility and love the team I work with. We have an incredible DON who is very good with schedule flexibility. We are a 5 star facility, which works hard to keep this rating, and is very good with protocol and management techniques to keep us a great facility to work for. Come join us.

Rn

Just doing this to see the other reviews posted. all the recruiters for this hospital are extremely nice and helpful. They also use epic charting system which is great.

Great Profession

I have been a nurse for several years and have enjoyed it greatly. Even during a pandemic, nurses remained on the front lines to help those in need, even if it meant putting their own life on the line. God bless Nurses and all other healthcare providers.

Pros

Rewarding, Good pay

Cons

Long hours, usually short staffed

They care!

It’s a job that’s really fast paced and never boring. It can be overwhelming if you don’t want a challenge. They try hard to help and encourage all employees.

Pros

Lots of free treatments

Cons

Hard work

The staff are very nice and helpful.

This is a great place to work. The flexibility that this job allows is amazing. Love all the staff that work here they treat each other like family. Staff works really hard to ensure that the community is well taken care of.

Good team

It was okay, the company was nice. It was beautiful on out side. Well kept on inside. Most days enjoyed going to work. Spent a lot of time with patients.

Great coworkers

Won't find better coworkers anywhere. Work/home balance could be better, not much flexibility in scheduling. Plus side is you always know when you are scheduled to work. Decent hourly compensation, great retirement benefits. Health insurance is expensive.

Pros

Retirement plans

Cons

Expensive health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits