RA SUSHI BAR RESTAURANT Employee Review

View all RA SUSHI BAR RESTAURANT reviews

worse plce to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 26, 2019
I only worked here because i didnt have a choice i have a family the managers were racist i got into a bad car accident they asked for papers to hold my job after i went back they let me work for a couple of hours and called me in to tell me they had to let me go because they were over staffed

Other RA SUSHI BAR RESTAURANT Employee Reviews

It’s ok but prob look elsewhere.
Server (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 12, 2019
The people who work there are INCREDIBLE! But... corporate is making it terrible to work there. The clientele has gone from big spenders to cheapskates. There’s a 20$ coupon that goes around with o purchase necessary so a lot of checks are less than $20 and you don’t get tipped on full amount. There’s a certain manager who is spiteful and will find any opportunity to make an example of someone. Was let go for “breaking a policy” with no prior warning of being fired. I was not the only one who has dealt with it either.
Good olace to work
Head Sushi Chef (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2019
Late night. Busy loud atmosphere. Alots of caterings. Parking down town sucks. Traffic down town sucks. But over all nice place to work. Would recommend to a friend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RA SUSHI BAR RESTAURANT. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight