Rabobank Employee Reviews

Found 162 reviews matching the search See all 1,045 reviews
Overly stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lompoc, CASeptember 20, 2018
The goals that were set were stressful to achieve. Their need for sales was put above customer service.Management was uncaring about employees when it came to irate customers.
Pros
good hours, weekends off
Flexible and interesting place to work
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Rabobank. The are great benefits, tuition reimbursement, early summer Fridays amongst these benefits. In my department employees cross trained.
Understaffed and Overworked
Corporate Security Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAAugust 23, 2018
Rabobank went through a lot of personnel because they were grossly understaffed. Believe they are in the process of trimming all personnel in order to either sell the company or, if no one is willing to buy them out, go under.
Loved this job
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAAugust 22, 2018
I honestly enjoyed working here and work look forward to going in every day to work. It was like my second family. I had 401k, and all the great benefits.
Great employees
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indio, CAAugust 21, 2018
I enjoy working with Rabobank. Customer and employees are kind, and staff is always willing to help. Management is accommodating to personal needs of employees. Great company to work for.
Grest working atmosphere.
Temporary (At-Tech) (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 2, 2018
Company has great benefits along with wonderful staff and a lot of opportunities to advance your career within in the bank throughout the United States and in many other countries.
Productive with a great culture
Business Banker II Vice President (Current Employee) –  Sacramento County, CAJune 7, 2018
I have been here at Rabobank for almost 2 years and enjoy very much working here. The pay could be better for the work but the culture makes up for it.
Pros
Workout facility at the Head QUarters
Cons
slow turn around times for loans processes are not in place
Good environment
Consultant-Money Market/FX Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2018
Good environment. My time there the company were making a lot of changes offering packages to tenured employees. At this time the culture wasn't exactly the best.
Pros
Growing business
Cons
Some management may need to classes on how to be an effective manager
Excellent learning Environment
Corporate Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAMay 4, 2018
This company has a lot of opportunities to advance in the banking industry. If you are looking for a door into the banking world, Rabobank is a good place to start.
Poor management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2018
This company does not acknowledge office staff when they are the people working late hours for the manager to present well at meetings or events. Compensation horrible.
Cons
Management needs training on how to speak and interact with staff
Would not recommend
Financial Analyst-Commercial Banking Group (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAApril 25, 2018
Management is poor which leads to constant change of procedures and policies. Very hard to keep up with the constant changes. I would not recommend this place.
Lack of ability to change
Vice President - Information Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAApril 25, 2018
Although the "culture" is talked about very often, the ability for this institution to implement any meaningful change falls short. The lack of qualified leadership and overall low salary ranges keeps this company from being able to move away from harmful and damaging management choices, which perpetuate bad working conditions. This leads to low morale and a general sense of “checking the box,” instead of the culture of change and accountability that they promote. Although they have made an effort to hire knowledgeable and experienced personnel in the past few years, they allow the "old guard" to continue to make and enforce the poor choices that got them into trouble with regulators a few years ago. This ultimately scares away the valuable human capital that they have. They undersell positions, then overwork their employees, which perpetuates the "we'll fix it later, just do it the old way right now" problem that never allows them to get any traction on meaningful process optimization projects.
Good corporate philosophy. Good people.
Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMarch 27, 2018
Very busy every day. Fast paced environment, but also fun. I learned a lot about banking and finance functions. Good management. Good corporate philosophy.
Rabobank Internship
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2018
The work done at this institution was rather straightforward. We were only required to conduct research on their products and then contribute to future ideas or analyses based on a constant changing financial environment. Managers in charge did a great job reinforcing what was learned and were always available to answer questions or concerns.
Great Pay
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 23, 2018
Great pay for starting teller position. Lots of ways to grow and move up within the company. Overtime was not frowned upon. It can be a very slow work pace
Pros
pay
Cons
slow
good team work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brawley, CAMarch 13, 2018
Good job place to work as a team, learn a lot within customers and accounts. Everyone helps each other out and make a productive day. If you need help on something they are willing to teach you.
Great company/Best bank
Senior Trust Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAFebruary 28, 2018
Benefits are the best I've ever had at any company. CEO is approachable and open to feedback. Company is focused on agriculture and is international but retail bank is only in California. They are not traded on Wall Street so bonuses are shared with the employees instead of going all to the CEO. (kind of like a co-op). Moving out of state or I'd stay.
Pros
401K and bankwide bonuses. Cheap insurance.
Cons
Too many bank learning courses
Warning!! Do Not Work Here
Disgruntled Employee (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 25, 2018
Rabobank Executive Offices in Roseville, CA is the worst place I’ve ever worked in my career. I regretted accepting the offer before I received my first paycheck and wanted to quit every single day I worked there. There is a lot of backstabbing and retaliation going on at this bank. The Executive Management Group does not practice the cultural values they preach and hold everyone else accountable. It is a toxic place where Executives do whatever they want and employees do not stay long. The high turnover rate at this bank speaks for itself. Beware!!
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Stressful, toxic, competitive, quarterly bank training rqmts; hypocritical management
Rabobank is a low stress company
Assistant Vice President/Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 21, 2018
The overall company is ran with ease and low stress. The people are friendly and supportive. The company is not very challenging, thus I wanted a change.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
limited growth
Excellent employee culture
SVP Retail Banking Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 19, 2018
Growing and changing company. Fast paced and developing products and services to meet today’s client needs. Great culture of accountability and multiple projects to challenge and enhance skill set.
Pros
Fast changing environment
Cons
Technology refinement in progress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rabobank. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.7Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss