Race Winning Brands Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
one year anniversary
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  mentor, ohJune 8, 2018
This is one of the best companies I have worked for! The benefits and pay are in line with large fortune 500 companies in the local area.

The management team is flexible and creates a fun environment. There have been multiple fun employee events over the past year that I have been able to attend (picnic, racing events and etc)

I highly recommend this company
Pros
Great Benefits, How employees are treated
Cons
Very busy business
Unstable environment with a rift
Technical Sales (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMay 17, 2018
With a few major things revised this could be somewhere to have a great career. However, when dealing with customers who have high expectations and the production department who does not care about the customers expectations, it creates a difficult working environment with many issues between management teams.
Enjoy being apart of this team
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 23, 2018
I’ve enjoyed working for this company. Management believed in my work abilities when no other company was willing to give me a starting chance fresh out of Cnc machine courses. There’s room for advancement if available.

Hello Current Employee,

Thanks for the great feedback, we continue to work hard at making the workplace great for everyone.

If there is anything we can do better, we are open to feedback.

haughty supervisors
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 6, 2018
Management's attitude if you don't want to work the mandatory 60 hours a week we'll find someone who will. No career advancement opportunities unless your willing to "throw someone under the bus" and brown nose. Plant manager and management seem to have a chip on their shoulder. bad changes inthe magement during the last year.
Benefits

Hello Former Employee,

We are continuing to work toward making a work environment that is strong and exciting for everyone. We also understand that during the busy season employees do have overtime. As our busy season winds down hours normalize.

We would love to get your feedback on what we can do better so that we create a better environment for everyone. Please feel free to reach out to anyone in HR, we would love to hear from you.

No Work to Life Balance
Sweat Shop Worker (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 5, 2018
Not much of a work to life balance. Management's attitude is if you don't want to work the mandatory 58-60 hours a week we'll find someone who will. No career advancement opportunities unless your willing to "throw someone under the bus" and brown nose. Plant manager and management seem to have a chip on their shoulder.
Pros
Paid Lunch, Most Co-Workers Are Decent
Cons
Back Stabbing, Very Poor Management

Hello Current Employee,

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied working at Race Winning Brands. Over the past year we have been working toward creating a great work environment.

We would love to sit down and listen to your concerns and thoughts on how we can make the workplace better. Please feel free to visit anyone in HR's office so we can listen to your concerns and work toward making the workplace more favorable.

Horrible
CNC Lathe Setup and operator (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 29, 2018
Horrible Experience I'll never ever go work for them again and will not recommend any of my friends to ever go work for them. It was the worst place I have ever worked for.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied while at Race Winning Brands. We pride ourselves on creating a work environment that is positive. We would be open to listening to your ideas on how we can make the workplace better for our employees. Please feel free to reach out to anyone in HR.

HR

Fast paced, growing company with lots of opportunities
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 18, 2017
Race Winning Brands has a great management team and the ownership group that truly wants to grow the Business. the performance racing industry makes it an interesting place to work. The pay is fair and market driven. Opportunities to learn and grow exist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Race Winning Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9