8 hours for regular associate
If store associate 8 hours if someone calls out or late you might work more. Managers 9 1/2.
9.5 hours a day
Typically 8 to 11 hours
Answered - Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) - Palm Beach County, FL
I would work anywhere from 5-12 hours per day. Depending on who called out or how short staffed we were.
Answered - Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) - Stuart, FL
• Smile and be friendly; make guests feel comfortable
• Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service.
• Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store.
• Run the cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions.
• Stock shelves, coolers, and keeps fresh and hot foods stocked and ready-to-eat.
• Adhere to all safety regulations, including food safety regulations.
• Maintain fresh and available beverages.
• Ensure all promotional and gasoline signage is updated.
• Clean in and outside of store (sweep parking lot, mop floors, empty trash, clean restrooms, fill water and towels at the pump, replace pay-at-the-pump receipt paper, etc.).
Answered - Store Associate (Current Employee) - Slidell, LA
8 hours a day
Answered - Store Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Commerce, GA
9.5. Mandatory OT for management.
Answered - Co-Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) - Saint Augustine, FL
6 hrs M-F Rotate on weekends
Answered - Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) - Port Saint Lucie, FL
8 hours per day.
Answered - Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) - Ocoee, FL