Raceway Nissan Employee Reviews

raceway nissan
Sales & Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92507August 31, 2017
I like the people I worked with just there tactics on selling care I thought was more about money and not about helping people. the way they treated people was horrible.
Good Place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJune 30, 2017
Long hours but good company to learn and be part of. Too many hours and not enough time. The time that I spent there was great, executive management very supportive.
Pros
good money
what i learned
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 30, 2015
What I learned from working with Raceway Nissan is the hands of training of working with real life vehicle problems compared to trade school set up vehicle repairs. Having the opportunity to work with experienced technicians and learning everyday and on every new technology that the auto industry has to offer.
Pros
hands of training, driving new vethicles
Cons
Dirty work
Great Place to Work
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Staff is great. Management is all about helping everyone out. Really good environment. Career Growth and money is there to be made it all just depends on what you will do to make it happen.
Pros
Flexibility with shifts. friendly staff
Cons
nothing... everything is great