Racine Metal Fab

Racine Metal Fab Employee Reviews in Sturtevant, WI

Ok
Racine Metal-Fab is a nice new and clean manufacturing facility. The owner invests in equipment. Their slogan is we have the willingness to try, courage to fail, and persistence to make it work.
Growing Company
Racine Metal-Fab is a humble family owned company with a supportive upper management team. RMF supports their employees by providing great benefits, competitive pay, job security and promoting internal education. Currently, RMF is growing and will be continuing to grow as they reach new and exciting markets.
Pros
Competitive pay, great learning environment, team oriented
Cons
Ot, growing pains (they are bringing on A LOT of new machines to relieve this)
Strong roots, exciting future
The culture is very unique, and the best I have ever been a part of, which I think speaks a lot about the management. I often say and hear people say, how they love the fact that their voices are not only heard but their ideas are implemented. The plant is so clean you could almost eat your lunch off the floor. Like other companies over the last couple of years, we have had some difficult times, slow down and recently growing pains, but we just got new equipment and there is more on the way! I find myself more and more every day leaving and coming with a smile. Let’s go RMF Team!
Pros
Great people, great culture, great plant (air conditioned)
Cons
OT hours, but that has gotten better since the new equipment
extremely disorganized
The atmosphere at RMF is very stressful. There is no rhyme or reason to their day to day operations. They only have about a 30% on time delivery. Lot's of poor quality parts going out the door. It is a very cut throat situation there. Management is very unorganized, and does not appreciate when employees go above and beyond. Many overtime hours are mandatory. Got to the point where I hated pulling into the parking lot in the morning. I would not recommend RMF to my worst enemy! Upper management does not really know what the situation really is in the shop. Morale is extremely low!
Pros
Decent wages and benefits
Cons
totally disorganized
Family Owned company that cares about it's employees
A nice ride while it lasted. Worked with a lot of really good people who rose up to challenge after challenge. In the end, lack of diversity killed our sales as our core product sales dropped dramatically for an extended period.
Pros
Company activities; perks; great facility
Cons
Lack of diversity in sales
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Do not work here unless you have to
benefits are sub par, not understanding or caring in case of emergencies outside of work, vacation package isn't that great. work more than you get family time. do not notify you until last minute on mandatory overtime when they know days if not weeks in advance of it. Supervision would downgrade employees feel like you have to walk on eggshells while working their.
Pros
co workers are nice people
Cons
everything is a con
ok
Provide accounting services for inventory lines and analyzed standard costing gross margins to identify unprofitable items.
• Analyzed item level details to identify discrepancies in item setup and implemented proper fix to ensure proper reporting.

• Created process to audit raw materials receipts and shop orders to identify cause of inventory variances
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Racine Metal Fab. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8