Racine Metal Fab Employee Review

View all Racine Metal Fab reviews

Growing Company
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIFebruary 23, 2018
Racine Metal-Fab is a humble family owned company with a supportive upper management team. RMF supports their employees by providing great benefits, competitive pay, job security and promoting internal education. Currently, RMF is growing and will be continuing to grow as they reach new and exciting markets.
Pros
Competitive pay, great learning environment, team oriented
Cons
Ot, growing pains (they are bringing on A LOT of new machines to relieve this)

Other Racine Metal Fab Employee Reviews

Ok
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WISeptember 10, 2019
Racine Metal-Fab is a nice new and clean manufacturing facility. The owner invests in equipment. Their slogan is we have the willingness to try, courage to fail, and persistence to make it work.
Strong roots, exciting future
Office worker (Current Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIFebruary 7, 2018
The culture is very unique, and the best I have ever been a part of, which I think speaks a lot about the management. I often say and hear people say, how they love the fact that their voices are not only heard but their ideas are implemented. The plant is so clean you could almost eat your lunch off the floor. Like other companies over the last couple of years, we have had some difficult times, slow down and recently growing pains, but we just got new equipment and there is more on the way! I find myself more and more every day leaving and coming with a smile. Let’s go RMF Team!
Pros
Great people, great culture, great plant (air conditioned)
Cons
OT hours, but that has gotten better since the new equipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Racine Metal Fab. Our community is ready to answer.

Racine Metal Fab Reviews by Location