Radia Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Amazing Company
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 18, 2017
Radia believes in their employees and helping them grow. This was the best job I ever had. It was incredibly difficult to say goodbye. If I ever get the opportunity to work for them again I would do it in a heartbeat!
Proud to work at Radia!
Staff (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 7, 2017
Radia has a great atmosphere and team environment. The staff respect each other and work in close collaboration with the Radiologists. They are very professional, highly skilled and always put the patient first.
Pros
Strong focus on patient experience, skilled technologists, beautiful office
Great Company!
Staff (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 11, 2017
I enjoy working here!The people here are nice and friendly and Radia is such a unique company to work for. We are growing everyday so many opportunities ahead!
Pros
Pto, healthcare plan, pay is decent
Cons
There's a separation between the staff and the Radiologist.
Great Mission, Great Doctors
Imaging Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynnnwood, WADecember 29, 2016
Working at Radia, you will work with some of the best people in the world. You've got top notch doctors, and a team that will do just about anything to help patients. Overtime is plentiful, but oftentimes you find yourself guilted into it to avoid the heavy burden of understaffing on the rest of your team. Advancement is limited in the operations department, where your pretty much stuck with becoming a lead if you want to go anywhere.

The one thing that really blemishes this job as a whole is the management. Lead imaging assistants act like high school bullies, bullying each other more so than other team members. Management is a joke. I think the company as a whole would be well served looking for management outside of its operations center who have actual experience and education enough to manage.
Pros
Nice break room, good mission, awesome team
Cons
terrible management