Radial, Inc. Employee Reviews

It was like being in high school again
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMarch 22, 2019
Stick to your self and Don't worry about nobody. They can be selfish and have there pick so be careful if you don't kiss butt you probably won't make it far in the company. They upper management can be real snobby and think they are better then you are. I personally didn't think twice about leaving radial and would never work there again.
Will never deal with them again
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMarch 2, 2019
Was told I had the job on February 26 2019.Did interview background check, Drug test, and direct deposit. Was told I would start on March 5Th 2019.Got call on Friday March 2nd 2019 that they don't need anybody for the job now that they where sorry. Just glad I didn't quit the job I had or let them know I was leaving they was about to mess me and my family up. Will never deal with them again poor management after tell me I wanted me cause of my resume and wasting my time goi g there interview cause I was told on phone they already had job picked out for me and it was mine if I wanted it smh!!!! Wish could give a negative rating!!!!
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Productive, easy and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 2, 2019
I really enjoyed working at radial. They provided lunch occasionally, lockers and good break intervals. Health is provided after 90 days. I enjoyed the work, & environment
Great Company, Working on better opportunities for employees
Analyst (Current Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 25, 2019
The company has recently really turned a new page with the Bpost ownership. Executive leadership seems authentic and shows focus on employee and company growth through their actions.
Pros
flexible with working conditions and hours, great benefits, huge learning opportunities
Cons
Poor compensation, poor raises
Easy work, awful managment from the highest positions downward.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYFebruary 21, 2019
The job doesn't often get more complicated than scanning items and putting them into boxes. The work is more physically taxing than it is mentally. The culture is what will have you back here looking at listings. Pay is not competitive. Work weeks can range from 25-60 hours any given week. There doesn't seem to be a standard of excellence so lots of hard workers have to overcompensate for those who don't put forth the effort. Supervisors apparently have the ok to have extramarital affairs on the clock and do drugs in the bathroom. The building would be better served as a recycle bin for Gordon's next door.
It's a warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Walton, KYFebruary 21, 2019
Normal warehouse work, with picking and packing shipping and receiving. Good managers. Somewhat laid-back but they don't want you talking. No cellphones allowed, as a temp you wear a certain colored shirt and full-time gets a full time shirt, not allowed to wear anything with a hood. No flip flops. Pay is 12.50.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Lack of work outside of sales
Good work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 16, 2019
The work environment was great. The supervisors were friendly and helpful. Physically demanding. The co-workers were also friendly and helpful. Lunch and breaks were well placed.
Was a fun job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 5, 2019
Had fun at that job . Knew multiple people to help me out. Picking and packing was simple as I thought it was going to be . It's a very simple paste to catch on to.
Pros
1 paid break
Cons
1 unpaid break
Very great place to work. Fun atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 23, 2019
I enjoy working here. Great place to work. Laid back atmosphere. Easy to learn. Provided great training and the tools to succeed at this job. Enjoy aspects of this job.
Great place to work around peck season
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 9, 2019
Easy work.
If you dont mind standing and walking all day.

Nice and friendly environment.

Clean and well kept.

Professional business settings.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Standing up all day
Quick pace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYDecember 17, 2018
It was easy for the most part quick paced but a good job because you wasnt crammed next to anyone everyone was moving.managment was also good and easy to communicate with.
Mild paced easy job friendly people
Putaway (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 6, 2018
I always had friendly supervisors that would do their best to help plenty of overtime opportunities nice benefits that were affordable redial is an overall great place to work
Pros
Free lunches at times lots of overtime opertunities
Cons
At times you have to work 70 hours a week
okay
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 4, 2018
it was an okay job.I like to learn and get better..They helped me to get better and im grateful for that...I hope they will keep getting better. Im grateful
Pros
I got paid
Cons
not enough money
Don't work hear unless you are too yourself.
Adecco Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 29, 2018
This was a good job but it had too many bad people that worked there and you couldn't get away from them. It was ok for a couple of weeks until they got into 8 fights there.
Pros
Good pay and good paced
Cons
Temporary job and bad people
They will work you to death during their peak season.
packaging (Former Employee) –  usa pkwayNovember 29, 2018
I was hired on through the temp agency adecco. Radial alone is a very laid back job. The trainers there are brainless so you kind of just need common sense to work there. You pack make up or hollister or you pick the product. a lot of the time you're looking for work. But, during peak season they have you working none stop without any days off until peak is over. In my case I started around the first week of november and peak season was predicted to be over in JANUARY. So you're working about over a month and a half straight until it's over. They dock you points if you call in. During this season they only had 70 positions open to direct hire. that's if you made ZERO mistakes. which is hard at first because the trainers do train you well. Especially mercedes. She's not knowledgeable at all. And you're working yourself to death to possibly be laid off or possibly hired. Not worth it. It starts at 15.00 an hour during peak then drops you down to 13 if you are hired. If you have it in you to work months on end straight. This is the job for you.
Pros
its a job
Cons
usa parkway is a distance to drive, hours are too long, not trained well enough, chance to be hired from temp agency is slim.
Fun work place
Janitor/Maintenance housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CANovember 6, 2018
Best job ever . My manager was great great hours always extra hours , every week they give put prizes and do raffles during holidays pay goes to $15 per hour
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Short breaks
problems
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  KentuckyOctober 11, 2018
Many mistakes there but things never change. Supervisors are aware of the problems but do not take steps to solve them. They miscounted my points and i had to prove that they were wrong
Fun is out the window
Inbound Receiver (Current Employee) –  NevadaSeptember 13, 2018
Dont work at radial you'll regret it management is poor so is the upper management dont work inbound they favor certain people and allow them to walk as they please and not work as they are the same pay as you and me they not no lead or manager it's funny because they win prizes and you never see them work it's all messed up there my opinion bad place to work .
Great company to work for, lots of training and opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Fast paced and structured, using multiple systems that often require overlaping informantion to complete the documentation required by the client and company metrics.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Shift assignments & mandatory overtime
Always have to watch your back
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Loved my first vertical but when my vertical was changed and I was working for a Radial vertical and not Adecco, I was bullied by someone in management. The bullying started while I was training and I felt like my job was in jeopardy then and sure enough Radial created a reason to let me go. Of course I still have an open workers comp claim against Adecco but it was Radial who fired me. REALLY!!!!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radial, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.