Radial, Inc. Employee Reviews

Don't work hear unless you are too yourself.
Adecco Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 29, 2018
This was a good job but it had too many bad people that worked there and you couldn't get away from them. It was ok for a couple of weeks until they got into 8 fights there.
Pros
Good pay and good paced
Cons
Temporary job and bad people
They will work you to death during their peak season.
packaging (Former Employee) –  usa pkwayNovember 29, 2018
I was hired on through the temp agency adecco. Radial alone is a very laid back job. The trainers there are brainless so you kind of just need common sense to work there. You pack make up or hollister or you pick the product. a lot of the time you're looking for work. But, during peak season they have you working none stop without any days off until peak is over. In my case I started around the first week of november and peak season was predicted to be over in JANUARY. So you're working about over a month and a half straight until it's over. They dock you points if you call in. During this season they only had 70 positions open to direct hire. that's if you made ZERO mistakes. which is hard at first because the trainers do train you well. Especially mercedes. She's not knowledgeable at all. And you're working yourself to death to possibly be laid off or possibly hired. Not worth it. It starts at 15.00 an hour during peak then drops you down to 13 if you are hired. If you have it in you to work months on end straight. This is the job for you.
Pros
its a job
Cons
usa parkway is a distance to drive, hours are too long, not trained well enough, chance to be hired from temp agency is slim.
Fun work place
Janitor/Maintenance housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CANovember 6, 2018
Best job ever . My manager was great great hours always extra hours , every week they give put prizes and do raffles during holidays pay goes to $15 per hour
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Short breaks
problems
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  KentuckyOctober 11, 2018
Many mistakes there but things never change. Supervisors are aware of the problems but do not take steps to solve them. They miscounted my points and i had to prove that they were wrong
Fun is out the window
Inbound Receiver (Current Employee) –  NevadaSeptember 13, 2018
Dont work at radial you'll regret it management is poor so is the upper management dont work inbound they favor certain people and allow them to walk as they please and not work as they are the same pay as you and me they not no lead or manager it's funny because they win prizes and you never see them work it's all messed up there my opinion bad place to work .
Great company to work for, lots of training and opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Fast paced and structured, using multiple systems that often require overlaping informantion to complete the documentation required by the client and company metrics.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Shift assignments & mandatory overtime
Always have to watch your back
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Loved my first vertical but when my vertical was changed and I was working for a Radial vertical and not Adecco, I was bullied by someone in management. The bullying started while I was training and I felt like my job was in jeopardy then and sure enough Radial created a reason to let me go. Of course I still have an open workers comp claim against Adecco but it was Radial who fired me. REALLY!!!!
picking orders
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2018
at radial we picked orders for target. had to be able to pick at least 48 items per hour.. we all worked as a team to complete work production for the warehouse.
Pros
working for a large company
Cons
short lunch break.
I enjoyed working with a well organized company such as Radial.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 3, 2018
There was never a day that I didn’t want to attend work because everyone worked great together at a very successful rate we got the job done by any means and all of my coworkers made me feel like I was home so basically my job was awesome.
It’s okay just a long drive for the pay
Receiving (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAAugust 27, 2018
I like the job but pay don’t go up if you are hired full time. I don’t know how the raises go but I felt like I was never going to be full time even though I was needed because we only had three people receiving and one of the three had to unload the truck so it was only two of us most of the time
Pros
Free lunch sometime
Cons
Quick lunch and pay rate
fast paced and crazy around peak
Adecco Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 8, 2018
Start my work day by signing into scanner wait for work, I learned that, that's not the place for me. The management their didn't take my safety seriously. The hardest part was puling or pushing the heavy carts. I enjoyed the friends I made during my time there the most.
Pros
good work flow sometimes and good people for the most part.
Cons
Breaks too short, safety
Fast paced, laid back, social place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 23, 2018
It was on only a temp job, and from what I experienced it was a job that paid bills. Wasnt a job for me to love. I worked on the top level, had to experience some custom order, called customization. You pressed Jersey with what the customer asked for on there product.
No air or heat doing the summer and winter time.
Receiver and Inventory (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2018
While at Radial there was no air in the summer time nor was there heat in the summer. We would have lots of spiders in the summer time and every so often we may see a rat. Parking lot has no security.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
No air
fast paced, fun, nice break room
Customer Service Rep level 1 (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 14, 2018
taking calls from customers for whatever vertical(dept) you are in. I was in clothing vertical and so we serviced calls for Spanx, Levi's/Docker's/ Shoe Carnival, and a couple other stores. We placed orders mostly. the company is good, just not liking having to work every Saturday! Not enough time with my family. No employee discounts either.
Pros
nice break room with tv's, games, couches, windows
Cons
OT and having to work every Saturday
work life at Radial
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 2, 2018
Work life at Radial is pretty easy. Management isn't the best. There are some supervisors that take advantage of there authority. The hardest part of the job are the people.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad management
Only a seasional position
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMay 24, 2018
Working for radial was a good learning experience for me.the department I worked for was always guaranteed to work 40 hours wekly.only disappointment was it was only a seasional position
Productive but repetitive.
Inventory Specialist, (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILMay 18, 2018
Mostly everyday was the same routine, but that is how most warehouses are. It can be a rather boring job due to the repetitiveness of it, but the people are good to work with and will help each other out when asked but help was rarely needed. The management had it's hiccups every now and then but over time the issues would smooth out. The hardest part of the job is simply learning how to work with the computer programs to get through the job, but it gets more efficient once a person gets used to it. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting time to yourself and being able to get your job done without much interruption.
Pros
Constant work, usual over-time
Cons
Sun-Wed shift
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMay 18, 2018
Company has great benefits and great pay. Guaranteed 40 hours a week. We recently did shift bids and alot of employees that were on day shift for years. Now have night shift hours. Which isn't good due to family issues. And not willing to accommodate with better hours.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Short breaks
Too physically demanding and poor training/instructions
Warehouse worker/pick and packing (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 5, 2018
The hardest part of the job is the constant standing coupled with the strict break schedule. Especially for me, having a partially torn ACL. Also my first week i spent my tine wondering around, helping others and learning the flow of what my position was supposed to be from co-workers
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, lack of proper training
It's a job.
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richwood, KYApril 29, 2018
Was told I couldn't get transferred to the location closer to where I live now. Eventually was fired because I couldn't continue to commute. Filed unemployment, they fought it and denied firing me. Long story short didn't get unemployment.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Low pay, no appreciation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radial, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about