Radial, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast paced, laid back, social place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 23, 2018
It was on only a temp job, and from what I experienced it was a job that paid bills. Wasnt a job for me to love. I worked on the top level, had to experience some custom order, called customization. You pressed Jersey with what the customer asked for on there product.
No air or heat doing the summer and winter time.
Receiver and Inventory (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2018
While at Radial there was no air in the summer time nor was there heat in the summer. We would have lots of spiders in the summer time and every so often we may see a rat. Parking lot has no security.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
No air
fast paced, fun, nice break room
Customer Service Rep level 1 (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 14, 2018
taking calls from customers for whatever vertical(dept) you are in. I was in clothing vertical and so we serviced calls for Spanx, Levi's/Docker's/ Shoe Carnival, and a couple other stores. We placed orders mostly. the company is good, just not liking having to work every Saturday! Not enough time with my family. No employee discounts either.
Pros
nice break room with tv's, games, couches, windows
Cons
OT and having to work every Saturday
work life at Radial
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 2, 2018
Work life at Radial is pretty easy. Management isn't the best. There are some supervisors that take advantage of there authority. The hardest part of the job are the people.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad management
Only a seasional position
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMay 24, 2018
Working for radial was a good learning experience for me.the department I worked for was always guaranteed to work 40 hours wekly.only disappointment was it was only a seasional position
Productive but repetitive.
Inventory Specialist, (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILMay 18, 2018
Mostly everyday was the same routine, but that is how most warehouses are. It can be a rather boring job due to the repetitiveness of it, but the people are good to work with and will help each other out when asked but help was rarely needed. The management had it's hiccups every now and then but over time the issues would smooth out. The hardest part of the job is simply learning how to work with the computer programs to get through the job, but it gets more efficient once a person gets used to it. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting time to yourself and being able to get your job done without much interruption.
Pros
Constant work, usual over-time
Cons
Sun-Wed shift
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMay 18, 2018
Company has great benefits and great pay. Guaranteed 40 hours a week. We recently did shift bids and alot of employees that were on day shift for years. Now have night shift hours. Which isn't good due to family issues. And not willing to accommodate with better hours.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Short breaks
Too physically demanding and poor training/instructions
Warehouse worker/pick and packing (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 5, 2018
The hardest part of the job is the constant standing coupled with the strict break schedule. Especially for me, having a partially torn ACL. Also my first week i spent my tine wondering around, helping others and learning the flow of what my position was supposed to be from co-workers
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, lack of proper training
It's a job.
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richwood, KYApril 29, 2018
Was told I couldn't get transferred to the location closer to where I live now. Eventually was fired because I couldn't continue to commute. Filed unemployment, they fought it and denied firing me. Long story short didn't get unemployment.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Low pay, no appreciation.
Each day a new set of issues seem to arise and it's your job to find a solution
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 4, 2018
As a call center rep or even supervisor you'd think every call would end up the same, the same issues coming up or the same complaints, while in reality each customer has something else entirely different going on, I quickly learned that while two customers may have the same issue, they want them handled in two totally different ways, your supervisors and managers alike will match your drive if you show them you are willing and able to push yourself to improve, which can both be one of the hardest aspects of the job and the easiest as well
Pros
outside break area, snack machines
Cons
Either very busy and no break, or slow and getting sent hom
Customer service
CSSR1 (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLApril 3, 2018
very fast paced and no time to complete required work in between calls needed more information about the systems that I was required to use required overtme was not convient for times worked
Pros
Insurance
Cons
very stressful
Calm and productive workplace with a lot of dedicated workers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2018
Working for radial was a nice experience. Radial treats all of their employers equally. At Radial everyone works as team to get the job done. Radial is a great place for for dedicated workers workers
horrible, horrible, horrible. your not allowed to sit unless you are pregnant
Outbound Associate (Current Employee) –  United StatesMarch 27, 2018
worst place ever to work.your just a number, they don't care about you. management sucks, they lie to you all the time. hr don't care about you. they have there favorites
ok place to work for
Picker, Packer, and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Ridgeway, VAFebruary 28, 2018
This is a fast pace place to work. They want a lot from their workers. It is all or nothing. Turn over is high because they want a lot for little pay. If you can not do what they ask you will be gone.
Pros
The workers are great and will do what they can for you
Cons
Management is there to make money off the workers
Always changing
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 28, 2018
When yo I work act a call center you never know who is going to b on the other end and also never know what is going on with that person day when handling a situation so I have learned to be calm n collect.
Productive workplace
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 27, 2018
I worked there a short period of time. I enjoyed the work and managers. I also enjoyed packing boxes and getting able to experience a factory job which such good pay.
Pros
Lunch breals
Cons
Short breaks
Okay for older people or young adults
Picker/Packer Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Ridgeway, VAFebruary 18, 2018
Will not make it here for a family.Especially a single person.Pay is too low.No life work balance.Will work November to January straight 10 hr.days with no days off.Also,can't use paid days off during this time.Also, if you dont use them you lose them.Do not roll over.Most of the rest year be lucky to get 30 hours a week.No stability.Might send you home early.Or tell you to work weekend at last minute.Can't make plans.No life.Pros are they do offer benefits like health and dental and 401k.The work is easy.Most of the supervisors are laid back.Although the health insurance isn't the best.Only have 2 plans to choose from.They do use apoint systemAlso,company keeps changing hands annd being bought and sold.Not sure of future outlook.
Pros
Benefits and PTO
Cons
Work life balance and pay
Very productive
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHFebruary 16, 2018
This company is all about the numbers and if you're not making them then you're not working hard enough. Most people are assigned either to pick or pack which are both fairly easy to me and it is actually kind of fun once you get the hang of it.
very nice place to work
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHFebruary 10, 2018
go into to work
clock in set up station
logging into your computers
open up your packages
scan your barcodes and process your returns
Pros
sometimes they have family events and parties
It's fun and productive place to work
Problem Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 8, 2018
The company overall is a good company to work for. You were able to advance faster, the healthcare needs some improvement. Management was great at listening to problems and quick at responding to them.
Pros
Free lunch during peak season and gift cards giveaways.
Cons
The healthcare