Radial, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun is out the window
Inbound Receiver (Current Employee) –  NevadaSeptember 13, 2018
Dont work at radial you'll regret it management is poor so is the upper management dont work inbound they favor certain people and allow them to walk as they please and not work as they are the same pay as you and me they not no lead or manager it's funny because they win prizes and you never see them work it's all messed up there my opinion bad place to work .
Great company to work for, lots of training and opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Fast paced and structured, using multiple systems that often require overlaping informantion to complete the documentation required by the client and company metrics.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Shift assignments & mandatory overtime
Always have to watch your back
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Loved my first vertical but when my vertical was changed and I was working for a Radial vertical and not Adecco, I was bullied by someone in management. The bullying started while I was training and I felt like my job was in jeopardy then and sure enough Radial created a reason to let me go. Of course I still have an open workers comp claim against Adecco but it was Radial who fired me. REALLY!!!!
picking orders
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2018
at radial we picked orders for target. had to be able to pick at least 48 items per hour.. we all worked as a team to complete work production for the warehouse.
Pros
working for a large company
Cons
short lunch break.
I enjoyed working with a well organized company such as Radial.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 3, 2018
There was never a day that I didn’t want to attend work because everyone worked great together at a very successful rate we got the job done by any means and all of my coworkers made me feel like I was home so basically my job was awesome.
It’s okay just a long drive for the pay
Receiving (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAAugust 27, 2018
I like the job but pay don’t go up if you are hired full time. I don’t know how the raises go but I felt like I was never going to be full time even though I was needed because we only had three people receiving and one of the three had to unload the truck so it was only two of us most of the time
Pros
Free lunch sometime
Cons
Quick lunch and pay rate
fast paced and crazy around peak
Adecco Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 8, 2018
Start my work day by signing into scanner wait for work, I learned that, that's not the place for me. The management their didn't take my safety seriously. The hardest part was puling or pushing the heavy carts. I enjoyed the friends I made during my time there the most.
Pros
good work flow sometimes and good people for the most part.
Cons
Breaks too short, safety
Fast paced, laid back, social place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 23, 2018
It was on only a temp job, and from what I experienced it was a job that paid bills. Wasnt a job for me to love. I worked on the top level, had to experience some custom order, called customization. You pressed Jersey with what the customer asked for on there product.
No air or heat doing the summer and winter time.
Receiver and Inventory (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2018
While at Radial there was no air in the summer time nor was there heat in the summer. We would have lots of spiders in the summer time and every so often we may see a rat. Parking lot has no security.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
No air
fast paced, fun, nice break room
Customer Service Rep level 1 (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 14, 2018
taking calls from customers for whatever vertical(dept) you are in. I was in clothing vertical and so we serviced calls for Spanx, Levi's/Docker's/ Shoe Carnival, and a couple other stores. We placed orders mostly. the company is good, just not liking having to work every Saturday! Not enough time with my family. No employee discounts either.
Pros
nice break room with tv's, games, couches, windows
Cons
OT and having to work every Saturday
work life at Radial
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 2, 2018
Work life at Radial is pretty easy. Management isn't the best. There are some supervisors that take advantage of there authority. The hardest part of the job are the people.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad management
Only a seasional position
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMay 24, 2018
Working for radial was a good learning experience for me.the department I worked for was always guaranteed to work 40 hours wekly.only disappointment was it was only a seasional position
Productive but repetitive.
Inventory Specialist, (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILMay 18, 2018
Mostly everyday was the same routine, but that is how most warehouses are. It can be a rather boring job due to the repetitiveness of it, but the people are good to work with and will help each other out when asked but help was rarely needed. The management had it's hiccups every now and then but over time the issues would smooth out. The hardest part of the job is simply learning how to work with the computer programs to get through the job, but it gets more efficient once a person gets used to it. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting time to yourself and being able to get your job done without much interruption.
Pros
Constant work, usual over-time
Cons
Sun-Wed shift
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMay 18, 2018
Company has great benefits and great pay. Guaranteed 40 hours a week. We recently did shift bids and alot of employees that were on day shift for years. Now have night shift hours. Which isn't good due to family issues. And not willing to accommodate with better hours.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Short breaks
Too physically demanding and poor training/instructions
Warehouse worker/pick and packing (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 5, 2018
The hardest part of the job is the constant standing coupled with the strict break schedule. Especially for me, having a partially torn ACL. Also my first week i spent my tine wondering around, helping others and learning the flow of what my position was supposed to be from co-workers
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, lack of proper training
It's a job.
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richwood, KYApril 29, 2018
Was told I couldn't get transferred to the location closer to where I live now. Eventually was fired because I couldn't continue to commute. Filed unemployment, they fought it and denied firing me. Long story short didn't get unemployment.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Low pay, no appreciation.
Each day a new set of issues seem to arise and it's your job to find a solution
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 4, 2018
As a call center rep or even supervisor you'd think every call would end up the same, the same issues coming up or the same complaints, while in reality each customer has something else entirely different going on, I quickly learned that while two customers may have the same issue, they want them handled in two totally different ways, your supervisors and managers alike will match your drive if you show them you are willing and able to push yourself to improve, which can both be one of the hardest aspects of the job and the easiest as well
Pros
outside break area, snack machines
Cons
Either very busy and no break, or slow and getting sent hom
Customer service
CSSR1 (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLApril 3, 2018
very fast paced and no time to complete required work in between calls needed more information about the systems that I was required to use required overtme was not convient for times worked
Pros
Insurance
Cons
very stressful
Calm and productive workplace with a lot of dedicated workers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2018
Working for radial was a nice experience. Radial treats all of their employers equally. At Radial everyone works as team to get the job done. Radial is a great place for for dedicated workers workers
horrible, horrible, horrible. your not allowed to sit unless you are pregnant
Outbound Associate (Current Employee) –  United StatesMarch 27, 2018
worst place ever to work.your just a number, they don't care about you. management sucks, they lie to you all the time. hr don't care about you. they have there favorites
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radial, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.