Radiant Senior Living Employee Reviews

Sucky place sucky pay dont work here. Bad Managment
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  ashley point lake stevensOctober 31, 2018
Ashley pointe is a hard place to work lots of back stabbing and want you to work for free.
The management is terrible and there is no team work like they try to imply
You asked to do other peoples jobs because there is no one to fill the vacancy. The reason is there pay scale sucks, and they constantly pile other peoples work on you.

Don't apply here. Just a warning or you will be sorry.
Pros
getting off work
Cons
starting shift
November 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are disappointed to read an experience that varies so much from our values and policies. At no time do we ever want our team members to not be compensated for time worked. We encourage you to call our company hotline to speak with our home office directly about your situation.

Great family owned company where people matter
Executive Director/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, OROctober 12, 2018
I have worked for this company for 7.5 years. They are a smaller family owned company that understands the important roles that all of their employees at every community play. They take an active interest in our communities and the challenges we face in senior care to help offer support and provide excellent services to our residents and families.
Pros
Opportunity to build great relationships with coworkers, residents and families
Cons
I cannot think of any
October 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Radiant Senior Living. We appreciate your kind words and your many years of dedication to the seniors we serve!

Horrible place to work.
Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Salem OregonOctober 2, 2018
Work 8 to 15 hour shifts. They "forget" to give you breaks and lunches or there is not enough staff to cover you. People quit all the time so employees have to work double shifts. Management plays favoritism games. Horrible pay. Rather upgrade their facility than to give their hard working employees a cost of living increase. Lack of training in caregivers to where residents are not properly transferred or taking care of. Employees make fun of residents and laugh. Very immature work environment.
Budget it very small. Meals are cheap and facility often runs out of essentials items the residents need. I would not refer anyone to work for this company or live there.
Cons
See above
October 8, 2018

We thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We are disappointed that your experience does not reflect our commitment to care or dedication to our values and mission. We take all feedback seriously and are reviewing your concerns with our team. We encourage you to call our hotline and discuss your concerns with our home office staff.

October 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take all comments very seriously and will be reviewing it with our team. We encourage you to call our hotline and discuss your concerns with our home office staff. We are disappointed that your experience was not one that fits our commitment to care and dedication to our values and mission.

Refreshing Work Environment
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJuly 12, 2018
I love working here!! Everyone is so friendly and willing to help out. Everyday is something new and different but so fun and I definitely keep busy! The staff here is amazing, but what really makes the job is the residents. Everyone works together to make each day unique and great for both staff and residents. I have never had such great and caring management as I do here at the Bozeman Lodge. I am never left behind and am always given the tools to succeed. There are tons of great benefits here for health and for other things like discounted ridge pass and a shopping website. We get one free meal per shift we work from the dining room and it is delicious food. They also have great incentives to keep employees happy and getting rewarded for their great work. This is truly an amazing place to work!!
Pros
Free lunch on shift, flexible hours
July 23, 2018

Thank you for sharing about the benefits of working at Bozeman Lodge and Radiant Senior Living. Your comments help so much in giving others to get real insight into our company!

incredible work environment with the most rewarding experiences
Community Relations Director (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJune 26, 2018
RSL is a fantastic family owned company that is truly invested in their employees and residents. They are consistently moving forward to provide the best work culture and ideal communities for the seniors that reside there. There are challenges that are unique to senior care which is why having an incredibly committed and passionate team like RSL's is so important. There is no career as rewarding as senior care and in my experience Radiant Senior Living is the leading employer to harbor those experiences.
Pros
great management and work environment/culture
Cons
residents passing away
July 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Radiant Senior Living at our Bozeman location. We are honored that you have chosen to share your passion for seniors with our company.

Love my job
RCC (Current Employee) –  Bozeman lodgeJune 6, 2018
I truly enjoy working for the Bozeman lodge! I have worked at many other facilities in town and have to say the Bozeman lodge is the best. The people here genuinely care about you and the residents. 10/10 would recommend.
Pros
Great benefits!
July 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience working at the Bozeman Lodge! We love that you have given your recommendation-- there is no recommendation better than one of someone who works there!

Horrible Workplace, Dangerous for Residents, Management Bullies Staff
Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJune 3, 2018
The worst place I have ever worked in the health care field! This place needs to be investigated thoroughly. Any complaints brought to HR are ignored.
Pros
Enjoyable residents
Cons
No breaks, negligent executive director, MANY medication errors
June 5, 2018

We always encourage feedback from former and current team members. We have an extensive complaint review process and take each complaint seriously. Please take a moment to call or email our hotline so that we may address any issues as it is of the highest importance. Our hotline number and email address are posted at our community and our website.

Poor Management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Bend, ORMay 21, 2018
Working at Baycrest was an unpleasant experience. Management is completely unorganized. It seemed like every other day we would be short staffed and would be forced to work without breaks and have to stay late to get all of the residents taken care of. Most of the nurses are extremely unhelpful. There were many times when nurses would be standing in the halls ignoring residents calling for help in rooms right next to them. Sometimes we would run out of basic supplies for resident care simply because they weren't ordered or nobody had restocked the supply rooms.

It really is a shame that this company can't get its act together because the residents are the ones that suffer.
Pros
Wonderful Residents
Cons
Lack of Breaks, Short-staffed, Staying Late, Lack of Supplies, No Nurse Support
June 5, 2018

We encourage you to share your comments with us via our hotline number or hotline email at hotline[at]radiantseniorliving[dot]com. We are concerned that your experience does not match with our policies nor our commitment to our team. Please take a moment to call or email our hotline so that we may address any issues as it is of the highest importance.

Resident great. Ex. Director power trip
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  Springfield, orMarch 9, 2018
I absolutely loved my fellow caregivers and cooks and med tech's.
My manager was the executive director c.parker
She either likes you that week or gives you the passive aggressive cold shoulder.

She is not a compassionate person
Pros
Health care
Cons
Never got breaks or lunch
March 16, 2018

It disappoints us that your experience with our community was not one that reflects our mission or commitment to that mission. We always encourage feedback from former and current team members and take each and every review back to our team. Please take a moment to call or email our hotline so that we may address any issues as it is of the highest importance. Our hotline number and email address are posted at our community and our website.

stressful competitive environment that is full of bullies. the bosses like to show up intoxicated and have favorite employees that they will cover up
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTDecember 18, 2017
Worst assisted living community in the valley. Full of addicts and thieves. No room for advancement. And the management lacks compassion. Not a place of caring or knowledge.
March 16, 2018

We are disappointed that your experience with our community is not one that reflects our opportunities available nor our commitment to our mission. We have several team members that have moved up within our community and company. We always encourage feedback from former and current team members and take each and every review back to our team. Please take a moment to call or email our hotline so that we may address any issues as it is of the highest importance. Our hotline number and email address are posted at our community and our website.

Lots of activities for residents I'd say more then other residental homes. a good balanced food menu and plenty of care go into the dishes
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 27, 2017
Every one has been really fun and easy to get along with. Mangers are nice and fun. My work schedule has been solid and easy to work around. My co workers are very hard workers and always very helpful.
Pros
Lots of prizes and give aways. Yummy food.
March 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We take pride in our active and fun social programs that benefit both our residents and staff. We appreciate your kind comments!

The true meaning of TEAMWORK lives here!
Nurse Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 21, 2017
Farmington square salem is my home away from home! It is refreshing to know the time I spend working is with such wonderful people. We are a family and Work as a team to conquer all issues. Our residents are the reason we go to work each day and push ourselves to deliver compassion and love. I couldn’t ask for a better place to work!!
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Residents pass away and it hurts.
March 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our commitment to teamwork! It is so important and something that we work hard to promote. We appreciate your kind words.

Great place to call my second home.
Activities Director (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ORNovember 12, 2017
I have worked for Radiant Senior Living over 1.5 years, The residents of course are the best part, however, I have amazing co workers, if at anytime you need help, regardless, of the team members position, they will help you. I have had housekeepers, dietary staff, Maintenance Director, Executive Director, RN etc. help create the best event for our residents. Our staff are not only friends and co-workers, they are family. My co-workers at home office are very approachable, when they are in Southern Oregon they make sure to stop by each community, they treat each employee with respect and sincerity, if you have a question or concern, you will get an honest answer or reply, never have I felt "looked down upon" from Radiant home office as I have from other corporate offices. I hope to remain with Radiant Senior Living until I retire.
Pros
beautiful building, great food, wonderful residents, my co-workers.
Cons
I honestly cannot think of even one.
March 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience working at one of the Radiant Senior Living communities. We are proud of the wonderful teams that build our Southern Oregon senior living communities. We appreciate your kind words and dedication to your residents and co-workers.

Productive and motivational company, your voice is heard and you are listened to.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 27, 2017
Radiant Senior Living is a family owned and run business. The owners are very active in visits to the communities, making sure residents are cared for and staff well taken care of. A very positive culture and motivated to work for them. I have never worked in a more positive, motivational, honest culture. It is a pleasure to work for them and I feel lucky every day that I am part of the Radiant Family.
Pros
good benefits, pay, bonus, meeting the needs of our residents, meeting the needs of the employees and helping them
Cons
none, I come from a large Health Care Company and Radiant is a blessing
March 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Radiant Senior Living. While we are a growing company, our commitment to continuing the feel of a small, family-owned company is important to us. We appreciate your kind words!

Not kind to the residents
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, OROctober 26, 2017
I left my position because I personally could not continue to watch the management be mean to the sweet residents! Very sad! I The management seemed to be unprepared for their role.
October 27, 2017

We always encourage feedback from former and current team members and take each and every review back to our team. The experience you've shared does not represent our mission to our team and residents. Please take a moment to call or email our hotline so that we may address any issues as it is of highest importance. Our hotline number and email address is posted at our community and our website

A lot of Heart!
Social Media and Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 26, 2017
Radiant Senior Living is a fantastic company to work for, and I have worked for companies big and small. There is so much heart here. Our team members truly care about our residents and their fellow teammates; we really are a family. The most enjoyable part of my job is working toward enriching the lives of our seniors and creating content for them and their families and friends. It is extremely rewarding to know that is at the core of what I do.
October 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience working with Radiant Senior Living. We appreciate your dedication and positive spirit!

Loving and compassionate staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 25, 2017
The staff love their residents and the residents love them! Management is hands on all the time. It is very common to see managers taking shifts when needed. The love and compassion is obvious when you walk in to a Radiant community. I’ll work for this company as long as I am able to.
Pros
Good culture and benefits
Cons
Emotionally challenging at times when residents pass
October 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience as a manager for Radiant Senior Living. We are proud of the relationships that our teams have created within each community. We appreciate you commenting on the fact.

Respectful and Fun Workplace
Cook (Current Employee) –  Lake Stevens, WAOctober 10, 2017
I've been employed at Ashley Pointe for 6 years. I've never been happier at any job as I have been here. In the last year and a half we've gotten a new executive director and kitchen manager. I have received 3 raises and a promotion. All management are very respectful and accommodating to all employees' needs. I feel very comfortable in my job because of the respect and support they're giving me and all employees. I would highly recommend working at Ashley Pointe. They are the best.
October 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Ashley Pointe. THANK YOU for six wonderful years of service! Your recommendation means so much.

Poor management & they don't care about their employees.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTSeptember 24, 2017
This job went well, i was enjoying the residents for the most part until i was blamed for taking pills from one of the residents. Was suspended from work for a week, was paid for that time. I was eventually fired for this, yet I never took anything & they had no proof yet I still lost my job. Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, especially a older resident looking for a place to live.
Pros
Enjoyed residents
Cons
Management and food wasn't the best
October 25, 2017

We always encourage feedback from former and current team members and take each and every review back to our team. We were disappointed that you felt that the process of investigation was incomplete. We do offer a hotline for all of our team members to use for any concerns or compliments that they may have that reaches our team at the Home Office directly. Our hotline number and email address is posted at our community and our website. Good luck in your future endeavors and thank you for your feedback.

Great residents and families... Horrible management
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 29, 2017
I worked there for a few months, and the only thing I loved about the job was the families and the residents. Management would only talk to you if it was to accuse you of a accusation without asking if it's true. Investigation never happens. They will find any excuse to fire you and on top of that all they care about is money. Not the residents. They would go without meds for some residents that were extremely important. The list goes on. In my opinion, don't work there if you plan on continuing working in this field. This job will make sure you never work in this field again through the state.
Pros
Residents and their families.
Cons
Terrible management, unprofessional workers/management
October 25, 2017

We always encourage feedback from former and current team members and take each and every review back to our team. Please take the time to contact our Compliments and Concerns hotline that reaches our team at the Home Office directly. Our hotline number and email address is posted at our community and our website.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiant Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.