Radiation Physics Inc Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
not fun work invironment
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 1, 2017
I start at 8:30 and received instruction. the hard part of work dealing with leader attitude. Place very dirty. I enjoyed my coworker very nice people.
Pros
Cons
Productive work place
Medical Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 31, 2017
It is a fast past portable x ray company. Were X ray tech go to nursing homes and take x ray of patient that can not leave out. The culture was very missed from race to age. It was hard to work there if did not like dogs because the owner had a dog that would walk in your work area. But it was nice because most a lot of the coworkers were very close with each other so it did fill like you were a team a lot of the time. Management was very fair overall.
Pros
Employees were like family with each other.
Cons
We had only a 1/2 break.
Applying school to life
Diagnostic Technician (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 22, 2012
This postion allowed me to apply what I learned in the classroom and take it out into the real world, with real patients. I performed various medical tests and exams on patients such as blood, body fluids, and/or skin samples to check for presence of diseases.
I collected blood, and safely stored and transferred body fluid samples to the testing labs. PRN assisted doctors and nurses in other duties as needed.