Radiation Physics Inc Employee Review

View all Radiation Physics Inc reviews

Exciting
Medical Secretary Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDAugust 22, 2018
The phones are always busy, its' most busy when the hospital has its' change of shift. You can always learn something new daily from images and exams that are ordered. We have a mixed culture in the office and speaking with many different people over the telephone its' always a mixing pot. The hardest part of any day is if one of the office equipment is down. The most enjoyable part is going home at the end of the night.
Pros
Learning
Cons
I miss alot of things in the evening with family and friends.

Other Radiation Physics Inc Employee Reviews

not fun work invironment
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 1, 2017
I start at 8:30 and received instruction. the hard part of work dealing with leader attitude. Place very dirty. I enjoyed my coworker very nice people.
Productive work place
Medical Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 31, 2017
It is a fast past portable x ray company. Were X ray tech go to nursing homes and take x ray of patient that can not leave out. The culture was very missed from race to age. It was hard to work there if did not like dogs because the owner had a dog that would walk in your work area. But it was nice because most a lot of the coworkers were very close with each other so it did fill like you were a team a lot of the time. Management was very fair overall.
Pros
Employees were like family with each other.
Cons
We had only a 1/2 break.