Radiation Physics Inc Employee Review

View all Radiation Physics Inc reviews

Applying school to life
Diagnostic Technician (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 22, 2012
This postion allowed me to apply what I learned in the classroom and take it out into the real world, with real patients. I performed various medical tests and exams on patients such as blood, body fluids, and/or skin samples to check for presence of diseases.
I collected blood, and safely stored and transferred body fluid samples to the testing labs. PRN assisted doctors and nurses in other duties as needed.

Other Radiation Physics Inc Employee Reviews

Exciting
Medical Secretary Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDAugust 22, 2018
The phones are always busy, its' most busy when the hospital has its' change of shift. You can always learn something new daily from images and exams that are ordered. We have a mixed culture in the office and speaking with many different people over the telephone its' always a mixing pot. The hardest part of any day is if one of the office equipment is down. The most enjoyable part is going home at the end of the night.
Pros
Learning
Cons
I miss alot of things in the evening with family and friends.
not fun work invironment
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 1, 2017
I start at 8:30 and received instruction. the hard part of work dealing with leader attitude. Place very dirty. I enjoyed my coworker very nice people.
Pros