Radiology Partners Employee Reviews

Great if you dont care about work life balance
None (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAFebruary 12, 2019
Any job with inexperienced people in high places is going to be chaotic and Radiology Partners is no exception. There is very little training with extremely high expectations in a sometimes volatile environment. They are extremely lacking in work life balance emails at all hours of the night, working while on vacation, working while sick, you name it.
Pros
Good pay depending on who you are, allow you to work from home but also another way to keep you working all the time
Cons
Extremely stressful, high expectations with little support, non existent worklife balance
Great Job For Recent College Graduates
Radiology Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 26, 2018
Great Job For Recent College Graduates.

If you have an IT, Communication, or HealthCare Background you should apply. Benefits are great and also the staff!
Extreme Favoritism and Bad management.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 21, 2018
This is a a growing company that lacks structure. The turn around rate is very high typical length of employment is 4-6 months. There is extreme favoritism between pods, making the environment hostile. With all the new changes going on, we were being micromanage to the point were it makes it very difficult to work there. Seniority doesn’t apply In this practice. Be ready to get a 15cents raise of you work here!
Pros
Work hours- 5 minutes grace period, monthly group parties
Cons
Low raises, lack of structure, bad management, hostile
Will expect you to do some illegal things or pretend you dont see
Hospital Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Harvey, ILSeptember 3, 2018
Working for my team wasn't so bad if you can handle not being trained, with very little support. You are pressured to get almost impossible deadlines met, with few tools to make you successful. The treatment is unfair, there is no standard of treatment. Lots of favoritism. You are expected to treat the doctors like royalty and complete documents for them on their behalf. Lots of favoritism and corruption.
Pros
travel
Cons
Alot of corruption, contracts are made before doctors can be properly credentialed
Exciting team and working environment
Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 23, 2018
One of the most exciting and fulfilling places to work. Incredible opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and healthcare technology to transform Radiology in the US.
Pros
Brilliant leadership and healthcare technology expertise
Cons
Too many projects at any given time
Learned a ton
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2018
Overall it was a good experience but I felt there was no room to grow.
I learned a lot from my coworkers, on how to problem solve, quicker and smarter ways to get our daily task done.
Favoritism
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 9, 2018
In the year that I've been with the company, there is major favoritism among employees. I've seen coworkers sitting on project status all day while walking around socializing with others in the office.
An Awesome Workplace...
Interventional Radiology Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2018
I previously worked for a family practice where the doctors were bias and the co-workers were not always positive. Here our radiologist are sincere and concerned about not only our professional health, but our personal well being. In my 3+ years I had the pleasure of working with a diverse group of people with complex jobs, but contagious positive attitudes. The mural of the company is welcoming everyday and more so through our rough patches of overwhelming workloads. HR are helpful with many of my life changing events, and management has made the transition from working as a Results Communication Associate to Radiology Coordinator seamless. We are consistently rewarded for our hard work, and acknowledged for our dedication to the company. I would recommend my family and friends to apply for employment with the company, as well as recommending our radiologist for related medical care.
Pros
great atmosphere; some company paid benefits; opportunity for promotions
Great team of caring individuals
Director (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 16, 2018
Everyone cares about what they do and will go out of their way to help a colleague (or customer) when assistance is needed.

The focus is on doing what is right for both the company and the employee.

Communication is constant and surprises are few (if you pay attention).

You are given the autonomy necessary to make a difference yet your support team is always available if you need honest feedback.

I can't say enough good things about the organization. I very happy that I made the decision to join the team.
Pros
Great pay, awesome benefits, great work/life balance, great people, free parking.
Cons
none so far
Unprofessional, Lack of Management Skills, Disorganized
Credentialing (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2018
I left a good paying job for a cut throat company that likes to mice manage but doesn't know how to manage. Company doesn't hold employee accountable for their own work.
Pros
Nice place to work, they have happy hour.
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 12, 2018
A very good place to work. If you have a pet you can bring them to work. If you enjoy great parties and happy hour, you would love to work there. The manager are excellent trainers, very considered about your getting the job done correctly the first time.
Pros
Happy Hour
Cons
Very busy, alot of deadlines
Good Job with a Decent Company
Interface Developer (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 4, 2018
Rad Partners pays well but has challenges. The company has siloed thinking and communication between departments is not very efficient. However, while face paced and competitive, I didn't have much stress on the Job.
Pros
Pays well, Remote Position, Not very stressful
Cons
Siloed thinking, sometimes ineffecient
Not recommended
Collector (Former Employee) –  El SegundoDecember 15, 2017
I left a great job to come to Radiology Partners.management is horrible. Reaching out to higher management with no success. knowledge of management way under-qualified. Very unorganized.
HR was no help either
Pros
Benefits great
Cons
Other employees great
Fast paced, but a little unorganized and a bit stressful
Radiology Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 7, 2017
As an RSC it is difficult to describe or review this job. We carried out many responsibilities and in the time I was there we started with a light workflow which then turned into a heavy one. I learned that I could operate well under stress, but constant stress eventually gave way to burnout. If there is one thing this place needs it is organization. I constantly found myself in a place where schedules or protocols were put into place at the last minute or sometimes not at all. Even after voicing concerns this still happened. This is a job where you need to be on your toes from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
Business Culture not what I expected
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 30, 2017
Fast paced, busy practice that took like time to train and explain the whole picture. Their lack of teamwork and "it's not your job" attitude was difficult at best. Home/work balance was difficult to deal with. Always being expected to check email and answer at all hours of the day. Travel was intensive. Sometimes going from one site to another without a chance to go home.
Pros
pay was within expectations for the job.
Cons
Little teamwork and difficult business culture.
Official response from Radiology Partners
September 5, 2017

Thank you for your review. Positions related to implementations do require higher travel and on-call needs, but we are transparent up front to all candidates in an implementation role. We are sorry to hear you experienced a lack of teamwork at Radiology Partners. Teamwork is one of our practice values and has contributed to our success. We take your review seriously and would like to know more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at HR@radpartners.com

A place to really help out hospitals/out patient centers
Radiology Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 1, 2017
Everyday we answer phone calls from techs and doctors who need help,remote into computers and trouble shoot for doctors if needed, connect doctors on critical calls with critical findings, make sure exams are read in a timely matter, make sure patient information on orders are correct, make sure we are getting orders and images from the sites,make sure final reports are sent to the sites, I have learned how to trouble shoot into someone's computer along with ways to see why a doctor's PC may be acting slow, will call sites to sometimes resend images on STAT exams or for more patient history so the doctors can diagnose properly also make sure we get the patients' signs and symptoms due to billing purposes, This company is currenly gaining lots of more sites and are learning to make sure we get the information on how their workflow goes and how to explain to the techs on how the workflow works to send us orders and images. I have learned how to tell when a VPN tunnel for a site may need to be bounced if things are not flowing through properly.
Pros
work with great doctors, good benefits, nice co workers, sometimes free dinner
Cons
clock out for breaks but still have to work during break, no help with coverage when needed, under staffed
Official response from Radiology Partners
August 9, 2017

Thank you for the very detailed review. This is very helpful to candidates interested in learning about the Radiology Services Coordinator position. Happy to hear you enjoy the physicians and your co-workers. We have shared your feedback with management in order to improve the “cons” listed. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as a Radiology Services Coordinator.

Productive workplace
Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2017
very productive well diverse company . you are capable of learning. different department function.Your feed back is always taking into consideration to make things better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.