Radiology Regional Center Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Values Employees
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 4, 2018
Such a positive work environment. Upper management truly supports the employees and goes to great lengths to show it. I enjoy working for this company and have never worked for a better company throughout my 15+ years in the work force.
Hostile Work environment, drunk boss, and favoritism
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLApril 6, 2018
HR is not your friend here its very one sided and only in there best interest. There not willing to help you out even if you have a legitimate case. One of the supervisors was always drunk and didnt provide direction and was constantly talking about other employees. No training whatsoever, I worked overtime and was unpaid for that time which is illegal in the state of florida then they act like you should know all of the equipment and safeties involve around radiology equipment. No safety walk through with the supervisor no SOP's, no job overview, no direction There is high turn around for a reason. The pay is decent, but hostile work environment.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, Hr
Excellent company to work for
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 27, 2018
Caring supervisors & great company to work for. Benefits provided. Lots of teamwork. Coworkers are great and everyone gets along well. There’s a family like environment.
Poor place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 18, 2017
Turn over rate is extremely high in all departments. Management does not care about the employees. The morale of the company is so low it is sad. There is no workplace culture. The benefits that are offered are horrible. Employees are leaving left and right some departments have a 100% turn over. Upper management only cares about the money they are putting in their pocket.
Pros
Cons
low morale, benefits are horrible, no workplace culture
Great workplace with an understanding hands-on leader
FINANCIAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 10, 2017
It is a fast-paced work environment. The work itself is not difficult seeing as training is provided but there is a large workload. It is not exactly stressful but the hours are a little much for someone with a family. I did enjoy the work and management was always very kind and made you feel appreciated.
Cons
Non-existent breaks
Toxic environment, shady bosses
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 2, 2017
One of the supervisors in scheduling is constantly talking about employees, they all act like its high school. No training whatsoever, then they act like you should know all of the technicalities. There is high turn around for a reason. The pay is decent, but it emotionally drains you.
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Everything else
Juniper Village
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Great colleauges, a lot of things operationally that need improvement. They tend to over work you and doesn't seem like the appreciate their employees.
Awesome Company
Scheduling Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 24, 2015
I moved so I had to leave this job but overall this is a great company if you get your foot in here please don't mess it up. The department managers and the human resource department both have a great team.
Job Mill
FDR and other (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersJune 20, 2015
Co-workers were nice and fun to work with. However managers and supervisors are impossible and lie. This company does not care about it's employees or the patients. It's hard to turn away a patient who REALLY needs the test they are coming in for especially when it could mean life or death for them, but I had to do that. No matter how hard you try or what you do it's not good enough. Employee's are overworked, some have said they have had to work 7am-7pm and others who are supposed to work a certain 8 1/2 shift has been told to come in 1 hr earlier to work and only get a 30 min and no chance for breaks. You can not be unappreciative of your employee's and work them to death if you want them to stay. I now know why they are constantly hiring front desk help as well as other positions. I have met so many former employee's and heard of many former employee's and I learned from personal exp why there are so many former employee's.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Short break if you get one, unappreciative management and lies
A great place to work.
Assist the Radiologist (Current Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLOctober 26, 2014
The office always stayed busy but the workers are all nice to one of another.
Accounting
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FlJuly 24, 2014
•Processed and coded invoices daily
•Processed vendors checks weekly and got checks signed
•Responsible for maintaining and supporting the Kronos system
•Trained managers and supervisors on Kronos payroll system
worst place to ever work
employee (Current Employee) –  corporateMay 13, 2014
Management in business office is horrible. You are always on pins and needles when you work because you feel no job security. People run you under the bus and the upper mgmt is too coward to validate facts before believing them. The employees are treated good when the need fits business ofc but other than that your disposable. Nothing is kept confidential and the work environment feels toxic.
Pros
Cons
everything
Assembly line
Ultrasound tech (Former Employee) –  Ft myersMay 2, 2014
One of the worst places I have worked. Leas tech picked on people one by one till they left or got fired. Never allowed to sit except during lunch. Pushed like a mule, no appreciation from management. You were constantly told you were replaceable.
Was happy to leave.
Pros
I guess having a job
Cons
Pushed to exhaustion daily
To making changes in management
Claim Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 4, 2014
A very little supervision needed your work and numbers are the ones that let management know what type of employer you are, multitasking keep you busy and the day goes fast, but there is too many changes in management and goals, metric are not met
Pros
Cons
To many changes in management
A mill
Graphic Designer/Webmaster, (Former Employee) –  Ft Myers FloridaOctober 23, 2013
I was thrown under a bus. No one was there to explain the filing system, I familiarized my self and soon was upgrading their filing system. Their websites were poorly designed and maintained. After attempting to create a professional work flow, with no cooperation from staff I soon completed all assignments. In short I worked myself out of work. The people there are very set in their ways and impossible to accept new and innovating ideas. I was told that it was a long term career position, after noticing they have had a list of people previously working on their site. I soon realized it was a turnover position.
Pros
Cons
Pins and Needles
Scheduler
patient care liaison (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersApril 17, 2013
supervisors were nice except for one... it is difficult when everyone that works there has been there forever. It was hard to bring innovation and change to the department... overall it was okay but this really set me back.
Nice place to work
Radiologist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral FlOctober 20, 2012
Very busy,met alot of people,coworkers were awesome.I learned alot about the medical field,and how to treat people when they are hurting.Hardest part was trying to make management happy.
Pros
awesome coworkers and patients
Cons
management didnt care about thier employees
Overall good company
Medical Assistant/ Basic X-Ray Technician (Current Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLApril 17, 2012
Overall good company to work for. Benefits for workers could be better. Would like to see the company start yearly TB screenings for employees one day.