Radiology Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Awesome Place
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 27, 2018
This is an excellent organization to work. Leadership is very approachable and knows you by name. Amazing benefits and continues to grow/expand. I highly recommend my organization.
No Summary
Imaging Clerk (Current Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIApril 3, 2018
I enjoy my job. I like customer service and I like working on the computer. I enjoy working with different groups of people. This is a hospital setting.
Pros
Have to remember how to fix computer errors
Cons
Working alone
Team work
CME in-charge (Former Employee) –  Deputy, INMarch 27, 2018
Busy days.
Team work.
Good management.
Good supervision, at times negative supervision.
It has hard to be the H.O.D sometime when it comes to pass information to the senior Doctors.
Support from medical team
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Some times
Fun Place to Work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 26, 2018
Very friendly people working. The Boss is nice..... It been awhile I was there but he is great. Taught me a lot. Couldn't work there bc he was too tough and Jealous doc.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Funny
Great place to work with great health benefits. Weather is to cold for my blood.
CT/US TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  kodiak, AlaskaFebruary 8, 2018
A great place to work and play, but unfortunately I am not a cold weather die hard fan. My shifts begins at 1900 until 0730 three and a half days a week, The nature of these shifts, can be very busy or can be very relaxing, you will never know, each shifts has it's own surprises, I think that's why I like it so much. Moreover I am easy to get along with, ER nurses and Doctors, enjoy working with me. I am confident with my job, and I am very good with all my patients. The Hospital and staffs leaves me alone, therefore I don't have any issues with them, I think because I do my job well, I am a hard worker and willing to work of any unwanted shifts. The most difficulty of this shift is I am solo, that being said it can be very busy, but I have worked in this field long enough to know what I need to do for the ordering Doctor.
Busy fun place to work
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHDecember 28, 2017
I was lucky to have a supervisor who only wanted what was best for her employees, even if it meant that you went to a different department. She always encouraged all of us to reach out for what would make us happy in our work life.
nothing was so special working here
technologist (Former Employee) –  Lagos StateDecember 24, 2017
nothing was so special working here and for the fact that theres no job security made professionals to leave .

benefits were not given to professionals and overtime wasnt given
transport
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MDDecember 3, 2017
Great place to work and excellent co-workers it was a family oriented atmosphere.team work and cammunication only a few normal slight issues. overall great work enviorment.
Relaxing
transcription and Medical report data entry (Former Employee) –  Encino, CA 91436October 28, 2017
I would transcribe information of a patient that was on a piece of paper to Microsoft Word Document. It was at my own paste and easy going.I enjoyed that I was able to work when it was easy for me.
transcription was a challenge enjoyed
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHOctober 26, 2017
I enjoyed transcription. it was a challenged every day. A different challenge, depending on the doctor dictating. it was a dying job, looking for a new job, that stayed within the campus I was working on.
Enjoyed learn a lot about radiology
Diagnostic Imaging Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 19, 2017
Really love working the in Radiology and various departments within radiology. I gained insight to how medical records changed over the digital from traditional film and growth of technology truly has come a long way
Pros
Opportunity to grow and continue learning
Cons
Desire more work hours
Productive workflow
Mammogram Technologist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2017
Nice place to work. I learned a lot working in the Outpatient Radiology area. I enjoyed rotating through Mammogram area and learning Stereotactic biopsies.
Liked it
Evening Relief Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 13, 2017
It was a long time ago but was a good job I grew and went to nursing school so needed to seek different job Good place towork , would do it again. Good company to work for..
Pros
Good Place towork
Cons
Very busy sometimes
It's an Office space where you can get things done
X-ray Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 31, 2017
Come in, assign cases, do other duties you're asked of; and then go home. Management's stability is honky at best.The hardiest part of the whole job would have to be not having enough people out on the field to do x-rays. Sometimes we would have too many facilities contracted with us that not everything could be complete. I really enjoyed the cleanliness of the bathrooms.
Pros
New People to meet
Cons
The Lack of communication with management to their employees
Nice time managers
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 26, 2017
Hard to advance. Great with working with schedules and flexible hours. Nice employees. Bonuses. Uncomfortable chairs. Birthday and holiday parties. Good experience.
Was introduced radiation oncology coding for the first time. Gave me meaniful knowledge.
Senior Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2017
Was there for over four years. Was able to work from home for the first time in the medical field. Started with just two coders, I was able to bring in the most revenue due to my detailed work ethic. Later was in charge of training new coders.
Pros
Good transportation. Near Penn Station. One subway ride only.
Cons
Management kept on hiring new supervisors on a frequent basis.
Internship (Graduate May (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 8, 2017
I was a third shift phlebotomist and performed venipuncture on inpatients and emergency department patients. I enjoyed every bit of my time their, along with the people I worked with.
Easy job
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 18, 2017
Administered conscious sedation safely, while recognizing and treating hemodynamic instabilities. Delivered nursing care for all radiology procedures done in IR and neuro-endovascular radiology, including management of side effects, discharge teaching, and home care management. Trained in MRI safety and screening.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too many expectations
Family Friendly
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Jervis, NYFebruary 14, 2017
Family friendly, excellent benefits. Salaries could be more competitive. Staffing levels are low...employees end up picking up more duties as others leave.
Productivity
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHFebruary 11, 2017
Scheduled test that were to be done for Veterans.
Ensure they were done in a timely matter.
Get the results for the physicians as soon as possible.
Pros
Loved working with other offices to optain test and results.
Cons
Not being able to get the patient in as soon as possible.