RADISSON Employee Reviews

Don’t
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 20, 2018
Don’t work here do yourself a favor they don’t pay well there is no advancement in the company they will forget to pay you they don’t want to do direct deposit it’s horrible
Pros
Cons
No breaks no lunches no overtime
A typical day at work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 19, 2018
A typical day at work at the Radisson was transportation to and from the airport and hotel. I helped passengers with complaints and directions to flights.
Ok work place.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 17, 2017
It pays the bills. Ok work environment and staff. Would recommend to others as temporary employment. Likely would return if offered opportunity. Not bad but not great place to work.
Downtown fast paced environment
Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 12, 2017
The Hospitality business is never slow it's pretty busy at times, I learned how to deal with people from all around the world, i also learned a little about housekeeping and accounting which some of the areas was hard but nothing i can't handle. Radisson is a very big company you get to meet a lot of new people which makes it enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch from restruant
Benefits
hotel/restaurant with friendly people
cook/banquet (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHOctober 18, 2017
start the shift by setting up for the night. i learned how to cook food for banquets. management is always nice and willing to help you when needed. the same can be said for any employee as well. the hardest part of the job was plating banquets of over one thousand people. the enjoyable part would be all the people i worked with.
Pros
free lunch on breaks and monthly staff gatherings
An active and comfortable place to work.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYSeptember 12, 2017
Come in, prep, serve , clean , and leave (break included). Plus it's mandatory you give a helping hand to other shifts so they aren't overwhelmed.
You can learn what the company is about so you're able to give what they expect.
Management is fair and there for your own good.
Plenty of friends to make and good times to have.
Hardest part...knowing what you're going to do.
Most enjoyable part...having all tasks done.
Pros
Emp. Meals, and chances to try the dish.
Cons
Slow/boring times, and contantly on your feet.
Productive workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2017
A typical day consisted of helping many customers and learning about customers from all over the world. I also learned how to become outgoing at this job, being around other people made me very happy.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Short breaks
Poco profesional
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 17, 2017
Mala administración, explotación de empleados y poca ética profesional
Pros
Seguro medico, seguro social
Cons
Problemas entre empleados y explotacion
Great WorkPLACE
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 13, 2017
Great place to work at people are friendly and very a clean and respectful hotel to stay and work, the employees are like family and they always make feel welcome.
Excellent Work Environment
Front Desk/Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 12, 2017
Completive pay with opportunities for advancement. Ability to transfer to different positons within the company. Employee incentives such as Employee of the month and Employee of the year. Hotel Discounts around the world after 90 day probationary period.
Fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 26, 2017
I was able to balance my work from my everyday life. I wish i could have been paid more. The manager was fair and understanding. Great work environment.
learning experience
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 15, 2017
work day fine, learned alot, pure second shift management from one manager,co-workers for the most part okay,most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
Not much management suport
moderate
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCJanuary 6, 2017
I feel the Radisson Hotel communication and promotions need improvement. A typical day at work was simple. Once i got the materials I needed to do my job I went to work. My coworkers were loving. We got along very well. The hardest part of my job was trying to do my job without the supplies that were needed to the work. One thing I loved about it working in hotels was that you meet many different people with many different backgrounds. I have learned how to properly inspect a room when its done and clean.
Surprisingly Great
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2016
I don't have a good relationship with the superiors that are there. They are uncaring and seem to think that you are a slave and not a human. IT IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK!
Productive fun work place
Hostess, server, continental breakfast (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 17, 2016
I was a server when I worked at the Radisson Hotel Green Bay. My coworkers and I worked really hard but grew very close and had fun working. At the time of my employment I also had some of the best managers, four of them. I called them the Fantastic Four
Horrible Job
NIGHT AUDITOR/SECURITY/MOD (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 9, 2016
Hotel is literally falling apart and management are clueless and have no idea what is going on. Most of the rooms are out of order due to black mold.
Pros
Cons
more than can be listed
Reasonably priced hotel to get a good nights sleep
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMarch 4, 2016
Typical work day included checking our guests in and out, making reservations for our guests, balancing of the days postings and emailing our daily reports to our hotel management and owners
great job experience
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PANovember 18, 2015
My first sales job. Learned a lot to get me to the next level in my career. This job had me personally grow and develop. Learned a lot of the banquets and taking on booking a convention center.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hotel was too big.
fast pace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAOctober 30, 2015
I would clean rooms, then if done by a resonablie time i would go handle laundry. It was an ok work environment could be a little more organized.
Pros
I was cleaning which is something i love to do
Cons
was working fulltime hrs but couldnt get a fulltime position
Inspiring, fun, motivating, helpful, and charictor buiding
Stweard (Current Employee) –  Duluth Mn. 55806August 7, 2015
My normal day starts by coming in early and saying hello to everyone and asking them if they know what the day has in store then i clean the downstairs up after all the prep cooking is done, and if they need help i step in and help out as well. Then i go upstairs and clean up the rest of the restaurant till closing.
After that i go and clean the bathrooms and make all the floors garbage and compost is taken out.
The workers there are amazing they will help you out in a bind and show you how to do it in the blink of an eye.
The hardest part of my job is the pay.
The most injoyable part of the Radisson is the other people that work there and they make the pay worth it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short brakes and understaffed