Radius Global Solutions LLC Employee Reviews

The worst place I've ever worked
DATA OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNApril 17, 2019
Taking a job at Radius Global Solutions was one of the worst choices I ever made. Upper management has no idea what people within data ops does and makes it blatantly clear that they don't care as long as money is being made. Once, I was threatened by one of my coworkers and it was normal for the head of programming to scream at and insult people until they cried. HR did absolutely nothing to stop this behavior and as a result, people regularly walked off the floor at least 1-2x a week. Work hours are rigid-- even if there's an emergency or you need to pick up your child from school. Absolutely a disaster.
Pros
Cons
workplace culture, upper management, lead programmer, It, hours, poor benefits
Radius
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 10, 2019
Great company friendly co workers. Helpful manager down to earth. Small company still expanding but room for growth is guarenteed. Busy but laid back comfortable job.
Pros
Flex schedule, pick your own lunch, friendly environment
Cons
Low pay
Pretty laid back work place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Decorah, IAApril 2, 2019
It was hard hitting goal each month to even be able to get a bonus. It waa a fun work environment, really laid back. Only have to dress up days when the client would be in the office. Some areas you are able to color and read at you cubicle. Unless you weren't hitting goal.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Not meeting goal
This is not a job opportunity for someone that wants to succeed in life
Collection agent (Current Employee) –  Thorofare New JerseyMarch 28, 2019
Thorofare New Jersey the management team is not knowledgeable Not educated they make up the rules as they go along they cheat they lie they steal there's lots of favoritism and they do not want to see you get ahead they're not honest they're not kind they're not sensitive they're not caring the other day a co-worker's daughter was having a seizure and she had to leave she was in tears in her desk no one's a management came along to help her the place is dirty people contract serious illnesses due to the dirt and filth there if you try to complain or you try to voice your opinion if you try to have a brain you're automatically ostracize alienated and treated with much hostility the mostest humanizing place I've ever worked at
Pros
You are giving your paycheck on time
Cons
All of the above previously stated
Just no!
Collections (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2019
I wish I could rate them a 0. Management is TERRIBLE. They literally do not care about you at all. You are just a butt in a chair and can be replaced. Some managers are rude, disrespectful and flat out do not care. There is zero work life balance. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
The whole company.
warehouse associate
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 15, 2019
I used this staffing company when I worked at Amarr Garage and my time at this company was not that long but the staffing company was easy to apply with and easy to get my paycheck from.
Pros
hours of employment
Fun friendly professional workplace
Accountant/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 6, 2019
This business was wonderful. I loved the company. The pay wasnt that great but the company set me up for growth from day one. Prefessional environment.
Okey place to work
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Decorah, IAFebruary 17, 2019
It’s a very relaxed place to work very inconsistent because they change things constantly - bonus structure. Pay is not fair among employees. They will high someone for more then someone who has been there for 5 years. There is no advancement. They don’t give raises. The only good thing is the management is amazing!
Another dysfunctional call center
Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 12, 2019
I worked here for several years in the recruiting department. It is a never ending churn and burn of people. This company cannot retain its workforce. Furthermore, the training program there is horrible and lacks any content that will prepare you for the actual job. This company pays a low base salary and caps commissions!
Pros
There are none
Flexible ours with great coworkers.
Collector (Current Employee) –  Decorah, IAFebruary 11, 2019
Flexible hours, 30-60 minute lunches, good atmosphere, competitive teams. The office offers monthly incentives (money, tvs, food, and other gifts) during our non-peak months to encourage hitting goal. The company also offers monthly bonus incentive, dependent on your own work and effort.
Not a bad place to work work environment could be better
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Decorah, IAFebruary 6, 2019
Enjoy the other employees and most days our enjoyable we answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to collect a debt for our client flexible schedule
Pros
Bonus and contests each month to win money and prizes
Cons
A lot of favoritism
Not a great place to work
Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJJanuary 31, 2019
Worked here while going to college. It was a weird mix of High School graduates looking for a job, and seasoned collection veterans. Lots of stress and pressure from the top down, and changes to commission structure to ensure they can pay as little bonus as possible, in a bonus driven field.
Pros
Meet some good people here
Don’t waste your time
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Monticello, MNJanuary 16, 2019
I’m pretty sure this company causes depression. Management makes new hires feel like a burden. All the managers are stressed out which makes the environment miserable to work in. Goals are unrealistic when you’re on a lower team (which everyone starts out at the lowest team) and unless you’ve done collections before you’ll never make it to the higher team because as you’re learning how to actually do the job you’re goal just gets higher and higher. Don’t expect a commission check for at least the first year(if you can make it that long) it’s a poor environment with the filthiest bathrooms. If you like to be yelled at all day, by all means. If you care about your mental health. STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything else
Great
Compliance Evaluator and Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 16, 2019
Great company to work for. If you work collections your on the phone alot speaking to new people everyday, its quite the rush. We have data entry. Not as stressful as collections but its nice and peaceful.
Good place to work.
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 10, 2019
It’s a good place to work. Work environment is great. Fellow employees are great to work with. I believe it’s like that everywhere you work. Wish the health benefits were a little better.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Commission type work
Intensive work environment
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 5, 2019
I don't recommend anyone take this job. If you do, plan to have a back up job. Employees and managers have poor treatment skills. I had a hard time in this workplace because of the lack of appreciation of the hard work that I put forward as an employee.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Working during the holidays, poor treatment from management, and no increase pay.
I enjoy it but not for everyone
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Decorah, IAJanuary 4, 2019
I do enjoy working at raduis global solutions, but it is definitely not a job for everyone, working in debt collections can be hard and you have to be able to let what they say roll off your should and continue with the call to achieve payments.
Northland Group was great. Radius Global Solutions is horrible.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNDecember 28, 2018
Formerly Northland Group cared about it's employees and made work a place you wanted to be. Radius doesn't care about its employees. Pay is horrible-- definitely not something you could live on your own with-- and the benefits are a joke. Good health insurance for a family of five is over $900 a month. Vision and dental insurance are the only benefits worth taking.
Pros
Free breakfast every Friday
Cons
Poor benefits, horrible compensation, lousy executives.
Easy money, but still rigged.
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Monticello, MNDecember 12, 2018
It is one of the best jobs for the Monticello area, but barely. The best thing about this job, are the hours and the ability to schedule yourself and create your own schedule. But as far as collections goes, it's completely rigged and B.S.

The company gives the higher "teams", all of the guarananteed money by routing the inbound calls to them. The management does absolutely nothing to encourage you or build a posting attitude. If you enjoy being around negative co workers then it's a perfect place for you. There is absolutely no job advancement here so if you want to be at 14$ an hour the entire time it's great for you. Overall I would never recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
Schedule yourself
Cons
Co workers, management is awful, the highest team is greedy and belideling
Bad
Collector (Former Employee) –  Jax flDecember 11, 2018
Management is still running it like its the 80's. They will never get quality employees . They care more about pinching every penny than building the culture of the agency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radius Global Solutions LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

1.7Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight