Radius Track Corporation Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
one of a kind product.good freind,owner,until the POLITICS & conspirecy to get rid of all the old shop crew, salesmen etc. who helped LOYALY to make
STEEL, TRACK (BENDER) (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNMay 19, 2012
summery cont,,,,LOYALY to make RADIUS**TRACK what it is NOW! A TYPICAL DAY?enjoyable somewhat relaxed & not pushy.
Learned? alot the BOSS was a good, knowledgable,easy-on the-ears teacher, & I will allways thank him for that.MANAGMENT? Okay but some alittle twofaced & not user freindly,with a no listen additude & no appreciation for the old experianced PRO'S. COWORKERS? got along with all the original crew very well ,they were like family.I was the first employee at RAD. TRK. In the pole barn, cold,but Working & Learning,,I really did like it, it helped me for who i am. HARDEST PARTOF JOB? getting unexplainably,not listened to,pushed-around,not appreciated by people who actually learned from me,with seven yrs. at radius track, A loyal and good freind of the Boss for 20 to 22 yrs. MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE (JOB) ?????THE OLD CREW WHO HELP MOLD THE COMPANY, GOOD FREINDS GOOD PEOPLE! Also a pay check was ENJOYABLE!!!!!!
Pros
bonus, good pay with exp
Cons
new unexperianced managment, without feelings

Want to know more about Radius Track Corporation?

Ask a question