RADNET MANAGEMENT INC Employee Reviews

Stressful and Low Paying Job
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tarzana, CAJuly 15, 2018
Worked in a call center and calls are back to back with no time to breathe or rest. break times and lunch times are very short. the workload given does not match the pay that is given.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Benefits, Advancement
Poor Management
Accounts Recievable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDApril 16, 2018
RadNet took bought out the company I had worked for. There was poor management and no bonus's or raises for years. I was a devoted 18 + year employee and did not feel I was treated very professionally.
Disappointed
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CANovember 27, 2017
Was not at all what I had hoped, no chance for advancement,no wage increases, not a very welcome or friendly environment. A ton of favoritism and privacy violations.
Productive, Great Atmosphere
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 13, 2017
Great Learning Experience. Opportunity to grow.
Using PACS/RIS is a great tool in determining the patient flow that is expected on a daily basis and for retrieving images to complete patient reports. Overall, there is a high-volume of patients which is great when there is an interest in enhancing skills as an ultrasound tech.
Its important to know what time Biopsy Patients are scheduled to have sterile equipment ready for the procedure.
Co-workers made the experience great, from the front desk department, to the X-ray techs and Sonography department.
This was a horrible place to work.
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAOctober 1, 2017
I don't know where to begin with this company. This job did not offer room for growth, nor did it support its employees. Overbooking was never an issue for them, no matter if there wasn't adequate staff for diagnostic tests. If the front desk staff liked you, then management liked you. This place operates like a meat market. The pay sucks, but they expect you to work like a horse when they don't value you as an individual. You sign a form about "working" through your lunch breaks. What employer would expect you to do that? Even an animal has to eat and drink during its labor.
Pros
It was close to my home.
Cons
There were cliques and unprofessionalism.
good place to work
Contract Compliance Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodlawn, MDAugust 19, 2017
i would recommend , really like the atmosphere and the work environment . really nice senior management and the director. overall a really nice place to work
Great manager and fantastic radiology team
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 12, 2017
Great place to work. Employees are very friendly and always willing to work as a team. They are very open to new ideas and willing to listen to concerns pertaining to the field and customers.
Pros
Great operations and sales managers, friendly coworkers, brilliant radiologists
Cons
Slow turn around on employee reimbursement, commission structure not very sophisticated
other than the salary it's a good place to work for, good environment in my opinion
Scheduling Clerk (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 15, 2017
answering calls, learned details of how to schedule imaging exams, very good manager, always making fun to work there learning all the details about scheduling different types of exams however ones you learn it becomes easy , my co workers and being able to help patients
Pros
always celebrating holidays and having potlucks
Cons
short breaks and lunch
Overworked.
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 12, 2017
This is a fast paced work environment. Some of the techs were unfriendly and rushed through exams. This makes me question the validity of some of the exams performed.
Pros
day job
Cons
unfriendly coworkers, low pay scale with high patient volume
Radnet
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 7, 2017
Really great environment to work in. The workers are nice. The only downside is that company has no space for growth, no opportunity in moving up and they definitely do not do raise.
Pros
short breaks, no raise
Cons
positive environment
Hired as a temp. For scheduling.
Scheduler/Front Office/Scanner (Former Employee) –  Orange, Ca.December 3, 2013
In the 6mos.Employed with them. I was placed in 4 diferent departments and 3 different locations.One which included a much longer commute of 80 miles a day.. And then I was needed at 2 locations. So they split up the days.And locations.
I pled the 5th
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2013
I pled the 5th I enjoyed working there but they didn't appreciate me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RADNET MANAGEMENT INC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2