RadNet Employee Reviews

Would not go back
Mammography Technologist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 13, 2018
You leave that place exhausted from being over worked . No pay raises ever . You are given your unpaid 30 minute lunch and no breaks . Very difficult to get any time off because so many people quit .
Pros
My co workers
Cons
Horrible pay, no raises and over worked
not a good place to work
Insurance Verification Representative (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDJune 27, 2018
I worked at radnet march of 2017 and stopped working there 06/2017. It was good as far as work is concerned they cross trained me in a lot of things than in june of 2017 and whole group of us got called in to the managers office and discontinued the whole department for no valid reason people that have been there for years were let go the girl who trained me was let go and she had been there for 6 years. They gave us severance packages and pretty much told us to be on our way but they encouraged us to go back and apply for other positions. I will never waste my time on that company you put your hard earned work in to the company just for them to let you go like that bad place to work. Never again!
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Let you go for no reason
Extremely busy work environment
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 20, 2018
Very busy, patient conveyer belt.
Productivity is the main goal of this company not patient satisfaction or education. Pays well but you will definitely work hard.
fun
Desert Advance Imaging (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJune 20, 2018
Was a good palce, WIth good pay. Some schedulign ceters got outsourced to the over seas. Dominican Republic. Pays fair. Not alot of experince needed they train on the spoyt
Stressful always feel you are walking on eggshells
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 15, 2018
Experience tech felt like I was always on egg. When you make a mistake you get lecture so long and makes it hard to move forward. Favoritism pushed in your face, so you feel less than nothing. Lecture in front of others, rarely taken to a side bar .
Pros
Hours
Cons
Favoritism, stressful, taking on PSR responsibilities when you should be focused on techs responsibilities
Horrible
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2018
This company over works you. You sit at a computer 8 hrs a day straight you get a 30 min break but work a extra 30 mins to make it up. Management act like they don't want to be bothered once your trained. No yearly raises like they promise you when your hired. No matter how hard you work. They don't care about the patients it's all about the money. It's a job if you want experience, but is it worth your health and sanity? your only allowed to call out sick twice a yr, but for employees that are cool with management call out how much they please. You can have a doctors note and they will still terminate you trust me I've seen it done numerous amount of times.
Pros
The Experience you gain
Cons
everything else
Productive Working Environment
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2018
A typical day at work at radnet can be a very productive day. Greeting and interacting with patients in a fast paced environment.
Registering and prepping patients are various modalities.

Everyday is a new challenge, as a PSR you learn new principles each day pertaining each patient's modalities.

Management is consistent and supportive to the needs staff and patients.

Workplace culture is a wonderful and positive atmosphere to work in. Teamwork makes the dream work.

The hardest part of the job, is when a patient is schedule for an exam, e.g. MRI, CAT scan, X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammogram or Bone density and patient has never been to our facility before, therefore no patient history, or they do not a copy of their prescription and the time constraints to locate their referring doctor to obtain a Verbal Order so that the patient can be facilitated.

Great team environment is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Team recognition
Cons
Short breaks
Very disrespectful management. Worst place I've ever worked in my life.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMay 23, 2018
Very poor management. Was not treated very kindly. No respect. Fast paste watches fine I don't mind working in that type of environment. But it would be nice to be treated like I'm a human and that I have a life as well. And I don't like to be threatened. Which I was threatened.
Long hours and no management support
Employed (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 22, 2018
Long hours. Days, weekends and nights. 12 years. Left the company with three weeks of vacation and not reembursed. Poor management. I felt left-alone in the dark. Management is more interested in partying than supporting the troops.

It's a shame. It used to be a great company.
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Bad, really bad, management support.
Employees are viewed as slaves!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montgomery County, MDMay 9, 2018
Company's Work Ethic is that the employees DO NOT matter. You are a body and you fill a space. Do your job don't ask questions. The cost of living goes up everyday and every year but employees are never benefited with raises or bonuses or job advancement. Overworked and underpaid is an understatement at this company. The sad part is this company uses the money that they should pay their employees to monopolize and buyout all surrounding Radiology centers. Corporate America at its finest. CEOs living High but they should repent for treating people the way they do. Do not work for this company if you value your self-worth and skill-set!
Pros
"Be thankful you have a job."
Cons
H*ll on Earth

Want to know more about RadNet?

Ask a question
My coworkers were very nice and believed in teamwork.
Diagnostic Imaging Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2018
I recommend anybody to work at RadNet. Very nice people, highly organized and believe in teamwork. The radiologists were very cordial and easy to work with. I was very happy at RadNet. I wish I could still work there.
Pros
Great benefits, good pay, great supervisors.
Cons
Laid off/transcription department.
Good company
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 2, 2018
Very nice facility, pay is competitive, but advancement is limited among management. Job is highly demanding and leadership is only somewhat supportive.
Fast paced but fun people to work with always.
Reimbursement Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Victor, NYApril 29, 2018
There are always changes happening and a lot of work to be done. But the people in the office are very friendly and welcoming. I learned a lot about billing and insurance here.
Pros
The benefits here are really good
Cons
There are always a lot of changes in the office happening
Busy place
XRAY/CT TECH (Former Employee) –  ORANGE.CAApril 28, 2018
These sites are typically very busy. Technicians are rotated throughout different facilities and have the opportunity to be crosstrained. Staff was friendly.
Pros
Cross training
Cons
Pay low, Very busy
Competitive and un-supportive
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  NYApril 14, 2018
No training program
Constant change and restructuring
no management
high turnover
worked weekends often
staff positions never refilled when personal left
constant tearing down of not being able to run reports correctly the first time
Pros
compensation
Cons
lack of support
Not loyal to employees
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 12, 2018
not loyal to employees. I was avaiable and worked 60 hours a week
and when I ran into a bit of issues senior management abandoned me. The turnover for techs and staff in the firm is excessie to b sure
A nice place to work
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 28, 2018
Each location has its own rules and procedures. Some being very busy to some being extremely slow. As well as, having individual interpretations of guidelines. You have to be adaptable and flexible,
and do the work you are there to do. A very diverse community with strong personalities.
Pros
exposure to many cultures
Cons
location for me
Good company; poor management
Customer Service Billing (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 26, 2018
The company itself is a good company. The managers is rude, do not have any leadership skills to have the position she is in. They are not fair when choosing advancement opportunities. They hire and promote friends; just is not fair at all.
work life
clinical (Current Employee) –  santa monicaMarch 8, 2018
No pay increase does make it difficult to want to move up. There is opportunity to learn, meet great people, and collaborate but the feeling os being stuck in position without pay advancement is the con.
Definately wouldnt recommend
Medical Records/technician/PSR (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 2, 2018
This company offers no advancement whatsoever. There are also no raises. They'll tell you it's based on Merritt but no matter how many tasks you do it won't happen. Vehicle vandalism has happened in the parking lot, they are not responsible. You are overworked for little pay
Cons
Short breaks, heavy work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RadNet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight