RadNet Employee Reviews

no communication
Registered Nurse - Utilization Management (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 30, 2018
started off well, good management, team, and communication. 3 years later, new management, no communication, and layoffs before holidays with 2 days notice
Worst company, avoid at all cost
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Bensonhurst, NYNovember 26, 2018
This company is the worst. They will play with your paychecks and not pay you. They have a racist management. They also will lie and say you “resign” cuz they owe you multiple checks that you called them out on. Unless this place has a union avoid this job. If you have children and bills this job is not good for you as they will mess with your money.
Pros
Multiple locations
Cons
Management, payroll, training
Not the best.
Prefer Not to Specify (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CANovember 24, 2018
Our facility was just acquired by Radnet at the beginning of November 2018. It was a VERY drastic change, with no time to get situated, at all. Definitely a sink or swim situation. They expected us to be fully operational, even though we barely had any training. They were still setting up our computers, the first day. It was and still is a complete mess. I agree with almost all of the previous reviews, in that all that Radnet cares about are numbers and money, not about patient-care or keeping the patients the primary focus (which I loved about our previous management).

The Radnet management and employees who were assigned to train us need to be on the same page. Every time you ask a question to one person, you always get a different answer. No cohesiveness. I don't feel prepared to give it my all. They need to learn how to train others. I used to love going to work, now its not fun anymore.
Pros
My awesome co-workers/managers that transitioned along with me.
Cons
all about money/numbers, no cohesiveness
Waste of my time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYNovember 22, 2018
I would never recommend this company to anyone....They have new employees training new employees. Worst training I've ever received in my life. Also found out my co- workers were making quite a bit more money than I was, doing the same work and had the same experience and background as me. Needless to say I was shocked. Management was condescending and nasty. Over all just a waste of my time working here.
Ok for the Experience but Pay is Not Worth the Stress
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDNovember 20, 2018
Typical day is answering phones, calling doctors offices and having to clarify orders. You spend a lot of time on the phone and being on the late shift it makes it hard to get your job done because doctors offices close at 5pm.
You answer emails about the appointments you schedule and the errors that you made.
Try your best to answer the patient's questions, ALL CALLS COME TO THE CALL CENTER and we transfer to the site and other respective departments. You are responsible for cleaning up other representatives mess when you open a chart.

The hardest part of the job is trying to properly schedule a patient when the offices are closed and management is gone.
Pros
A good amount of paid time off and nice incentives
Cons
Short breaks and you are heavily monitored
good company
PROVIDER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 13, 2018
it's a great company just not competitive in the salary, never received reviews since I've started working for the company. they do treat us well but would like to have yearly reviews to make sure my job is being done properly
No raises for techs
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Tuckahoe, NyNovember 12, 2018
Radnet in westchester and rockland has not given raises to its technologists in over 8years. While I was there they told me to study and take my RVT or I would lose my job. When I finally passed and asked about the raise I was promised they ignored me and I went and found another job. You are expected to be proficient in general, vascular, breast, and OB. The doctors in the westchester office are difficult to work with and like to talk down to the ultrasound techs.
Pros
Cons
No raises, no bonuses, no 401k contributions
Not a good place to work
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NY 14534November 7, 2018
The Management is clicky. It is very difficult so move up if you don't click with the managers. It is something out of the movie Mean Girls. The staff is majority female. The managers make fun of the staff behind their backs. The pay is terrible. They say one thing and do another. They had a group of us attend a "coding class" where they promised a $500 bonus for completing and passing the class. The told us once in the class the coding certificate would only be valid for their organization. When the class as a whole passed they decided they would not pay out the bonus. They instead said we would receive a "treat". Which no one received. No one received any kind of certification in writing either. We were just given more work. I put in my 2 weeks and HR never once contacted me for an exit interview. So I wrote a 3 page "exit interview" that I emailed to HR and management outlining the worse company I had the displeasure to work for. After the email I received an email from HR saying I left before our exit interview meeting. This was a complete lie as nothing was ever said or emailed to me in the 2 weeks from when I gave my notice to the day I left.
Pros
Learned what I needed to pursue a career in medical billing.
Cons
Management, Job Advancement, Pay, Customer Service Structure
Friendly staff and welcoming doctors.
Mammography Technologist (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAOctober 30, 2018
There are many different facilities in this company and the company is forever changing so sometimes it seems chaotic and unorganized. The staff is super friendly and the doctors are knowledgeable and welcoming.
Pros
friendly peers
Cons
unorganized
Not an Ideal place to move up
Patient Service Representative, NORCAL Imaging (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 29, 2018
Lack of training, and no proper workflow of job duties. Management and the company does not encourage career growth, and the pay as very low and the salary does not reflect the standard of living cost in the bay area.
Cons
No career growth, disorganize
Awful and deplorable
Follow up biller (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYOctober 22, 2018
Do not take a job here. Inconsistent expectations, inconsistent managerial direction, a lot of scapegoating on the entry and mid level employees to distract from the deplorable management. Patients so frustrated they are crying on the phone. Their own clinicians don’t want to speak with the billers, again a result of awful management. Don’t take a temp or perm job there. Not worth it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything besides the pay
Very fast paced.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tarzana, CAOctober 17, 2018
Greet and register patients, assist with any questions or documentation for complete medical history. Confirm exams ordered by physicians follow radiology protocol to provide the best quality care for patients. Assisting in coordinating patient flow and strong ability to prioritize assignments.
Management makes you think its a great place to work, but not true at all.
PSR (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 15, 2018
Was so excited to start working there, then you soon realize you are overworked, stressed out, old phone system for the high amount of calls you get, you try and talk to management about possibly getting some help, but they don't care to listen to our concerns. We were understaffed and the only people who move up in management are their friends, they hire family members. They definitely play favorites.
Pros
You might get catered lunch every other month.
Cons
Understaffed, overworked, stressed.
One of the Best Companies to work for
Medical Biller/Collections/ Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2018
RadNet is a great company to work for, they offer Life Insurance, 401K and paid tome off. The office environment is friendly and caring. I really enjoyed working there. The commute is the problem since its border line of Santa Monica.
Pros
Life Insurance
Cons
Commute
Just don’t do it.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Penfield, NYOctober 13, 2018
When I first started it was the most amazing job. Management was awesome friendly and caring! Within months management started quitting (that should have been my sign) management changed monthly as did your job title, role, desk, and expectations as an employee. It went from this happy fun hard working place to be to this completely silent factory. Pure misery. Raises were “under review” my entire employment there. Concerns brought to management were never even glanced at let alone addressed. Most defiantly not a family oriented place.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Everything else
Okay company
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  MarylandOctober 7, 2018
The company is not bad, they just require a lot of things for techs and other staff that can make day to day work stressful. The pay is low. The benefits are great though.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low pay
Inconsiderate management
Adminstration (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAOctober 6, 2018
Management is always whining about average handling time while simultaneously adding responsibilities, neglecting their equipment (computer crashes of every single click), employees who have worked there 5-10+ never received a single cent of raise since their first day (they have exact same rate as a newly hired employee).
Consistently micromanages, management coaches outstanding employees for assisting the team and insisting questions must be asked to leads and supervisors, but when asked questions they're constantly pushing for Scheduling books to be open at all times (the computer will crash, they have ancient computers).

Disgruntled employees in every department. Several offices from several states have unionized due to low pay and inconsiderate management. Management has taken multiple steps to dissuade employees from unionizing. Some of the management team has been noticed to be taking special attention to employees who seem to be active in union meetings.

Management has also promised several programs to increase financial compensations for additional responsibilities for YEARS and never actually initiated/started it.
Cons
Expensive health insurance, terrible management, low pay, poor equipment
Competitve but fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 4, 2018
Working for Radnet was very challenging but that is what I enjoy. I learned very quickly how to assist customers with their billing questions or concerns.
Corporate Assembly Line
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 2, 2018
At first glance the Company appears to be professional and effectively run, but shortly the reality of chaos and an assembly line mentality appears.
So much emphasis is place on production / numbers.
Information and management interaction is non-existant.
No chance for career advancement ; the company is too busy to even recognize talent.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Work load
Very stressful
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 1, 2018
Very stressful environment. Management never satisfied with work performance. Over worked. Not paying enough. Manager seems very unhappy, not willing to answer questions. Manager always has an attitude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RadNet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight