RadNet Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
Employees are viewed as slaves!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montgomery County, MDMay 9, 2018
Company's Work Ethic is that the employees DO NOT matter. You are a body and you fill a space. Do your job don't ask questions. The cost of living goes up everyday and every year but employees are never benefited with raises or bonuses or job advancement. Overworked and underpaid is an understatement at this company. The sad part is this company uses the money that they should pay their employees to monopolize and buyout all surrounding Radiology centers. Corporate America at its finest. CEOs living High but they should repent for treating people the way they do. Do not work for this company if you value your self-worth and skill-set!
Pros
"Be thankful you have a job."
Cons
H*ll on Earth
My coworkers were very nice and believed in teamwork.
Diagnostic Imaging Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2018
I recommend anybody to work at RadNet. Very nice people, highly organized and believe in teamwork. The radiologists were very cordial and easy to work with. I was very happy at RadNet. I wish I could still work there.
Pros
Great benefits, good pay, great supervisors.
Cons
Laid off/transcription department.
Good company
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 2, 2018
Very nice facility, pay is competitive, but advancement is limited among management. Job is highly demanding and leadership is only somewhat supportive.
Fast paced but fun people to work with always.
Reimbursement Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Victor, NYApril 29, 2018
There are always changes happening and a lot of work to be done. But the people in the office are very friendly and welcoming. I learned a lot about billing and insurance here.
Pros
The benefits here are really good
Cons
There are always a lot of changes in the office happening
Busy place
XRAY/CT TECH (Former Employee) –  ORANGE.CAApril 28, 2018
These sites are typically very busy. Technicians are rotated throughout different facilities and have the opportunity to be crosstrained. Staff was friendly.
Pros
Cross training
Cons
Pay low, Very busy
Competitive and un-supportive
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  NYApril 14, 2018
No training program
Constant change and restructuring
no management
high turnover
worked weekends often
staff positions never refilled when personal left
constant tearing down of not being able to run reports correctly the first time
Pros
compensation
Cons
lack of support
Not loyal to employees
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 12, 2018
not loyal to employees. I was avaiable and worked 60 hours a week
and when I ran into a bit of issues senior management abandoned me. The turnover for techs and staff in the firm is excessie to b sure
A nice place to work
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 28, 2018
Each location has its own rules and procedures. Some being very busy to some being extremely slow. As well as, having individual interpretations of guidelines. You have to be adaptable and flexible,
and do the work you are there to do. A very diverse community with strong personalities.
Pros
exposure to many cultures
Cons
location for me
Good company; poor management
Customer Service Billing (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 26, 2018
The company itself is a good company. The managers is rude, do not have any leadership skills to have the position she is in. They are not fair when choosing advancement opportunities. They hire and promote friends; just is not fair at all.
work life
clinical (Current Employee) –  santa monicaMarch 8, 2018
No pay increase does make it difficult to want to move up. There is opportunity to learn, meet great people, and collaborate but the feeling os being stuck in position without pay advancement is the con.
Definately wouldnt recommend
Medical Records/technician/PSR (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 2, 2018
This company offers no advancement whatsoever. There are also no raises. They'll tell you it's based on Merritt but no matter how many tasks you do it won't happen. Vehicle vandalism has happened in the parking lot, they are not responsible. You are overworked for little pay
Cons
Short breaks, heavy work load
Good learning experience
Reimbursement Coordinator/Appeals (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYMarch 1, 2018
This was a great learning experience for me to see what it was like working in a job where you are in a cubicle all day and to really see what exactly this type of job entails.
poor management, not very friendly coworkers
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Haddon Heights, NJ and Delaware for a few monthsFebruary 19, 2018
Was hired on an as needed basis, at first I worked 2-3 times a month and then there was no work for months at a time. Asked for more hours but supervisor stated there were none. Gave them almost a month in advance before I left to pursue a job with permanent hours every week. Radnet Supervisor told me to never come crawling back to them!!!!!
Pros
discounts on imaging
Cons
poor management
Amazing work environment and opportunities for growth
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAFebruary 15, 2018
RadNet truly cares about the meaning of "patient care" and their employees. I've been with this company for now 3 years and during this time I have learned a great deal at various locations. I started in the scheduling and moved to different positions. There is always opportunity for advancement, if you demonstrate work ethics and passion for what you do. This goes for any company you work for. I have no plans of leaving RadNet. The management behind RadNet has built me into the employee I am today. FYI – I am not related to anyone in this company!

Pros:
Able to transfer after 3 months to another internal job.Great employees (I love my co-workers and boss).
Getting discounts on movie tickets, amusement parks (it’s a long list) another perk is the employee or their immediate family receive free diagnostic services.

Cons: Fast Pace
Pros
Able to transfer after 3 months to another internal job.
Cons
Fast Pace
No accountability for individual productivity
Mammographer (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 15, 2018
Breastlink of Southern California ( owned by Radnet) allows full time employees to work four 10 hour shift. This makes them tired and lazy, leaving the bulk of the work to be done by the part timers. They take advantage by always talking amongst themselves, going on social media, or just pretending to be busy. They have worked there many years and have mastered the skill of avoiding hard work at a very fast paced and busy environment.
Pros
Free coffee and filtered water
Cons
Overworked and taken advantage of
Stay far from a place that don't respect hard working , professionals
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Heights, NYFebruary 14, 2018
Is run based on passions and not in procedures and protocols which serve patients, doing a lot of unnecessary exams .
Incompetent management, and ...........................................
Part time
Patient Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 12, 2018
I work with a great group up people in the evening shift. friendly and willing to help whenever i have questions in regard to things i don't do normally.
Wouldn’t put a 5 year old in this lack of a company
Accounts Receivable follow up coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYFebruary 12, 2018
I started working for Radnet through a temp agency with the promise of being hired in July 2017. Fast forward to January the company was going through some changes and was advised that no one would be let go. On January 16,2017 I was let go. They been firing people left and right, with more workload for others. Place is very overwhelming and I hope that place never sees the light of day again. Karma to those who do the good ones bad. Shame on this company!
Pros
Party everyday
Cons
Talks down to you like your a child
Thorough resources on hand to make job easier
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 10, 2018
Good start pay and flexible hours. Theyndont offer raises but you are able to advance to different portions once solid in the opening positions. Great place to work!
Not a good place to work if you are a seasoned Tech. Management not interested in the the needs of the Techs and support staff. No Annual raise.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 7, 2018
Company does not give annual rises and does not tell you this in the hiring process. Management does not care about the employees...even though they talk it up. You are written up over the smallest things and are not give a chance to explain what happened.
Pros
Good poeple that work at the Centers
Cons
Low pay, very poor upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RadNet. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight