RadNet Employee Reviews

Very fast paced.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tarzana, CAOctober 17, 2018
Greet and register patients, assist with any questions or documentation for complete medical history. Confirm exams ordered by physicians follow radiology protocol to provide the best quality care for patients. Assisting in coordinating patient flow and strong ability to prioritize assignments.
Management makes you think its a great place to work, but not true at all.
PSR (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 15, 2018
Was so excited to start working there, then you soon realize you are overworked, stressed out, old phone system for the high amount of calls you get, you try and talk to management about possibly getting some help, but they don't care to listen to our concerns. We were understaffed and the only people who move up in management are their friends, they hire family members. They definitely play favorites.
Pros
You might get catered lunch every other month.
Cons
Understaffed, overworked, stressed.
One of the Best Companies to work for
Medical Biller/Collections/ Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2018
RadNet is a great company to work for, they offer Life Insurance, 401K and paid tome off. The office environment is friendly and caring. I really enjoyed working there. The commute is the problem since its border line of Santa Monica.
Pros
Life Insurance
Cons
Commute
Okay company
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  MarylandOctober 7, 2018
The company is not bad, they just require a lot of things for techs and other staff that can make day to day work stressful. The pay is low. The benefits are great though.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low pay
Inconsiderate management
Adminstration (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAOctober 6, 2018
Management is always whining about average handling time while simultaneously adding responsibilities, neglecting their equipment (computer crashes of every single click), employees who have worked there 5-10+ never received a single cent of raise since their first day (they have exact same rate as a newly hired employee).
Consistently micromanages, management coaches outstanding employees for assisting the team and insisting questions must be asked to leads and supervisors, but when asked questions they're constantly pushing for Scheduling books to be open at all times (the computer will crash, they have ancient computers).

Disgruntled employees in every department. Several offices from several states have unionized due to low pay and inconsiderate management. Management has taken multiple steps to dissuade employees from unionizing. Some of the management team has been noticed to be taking special attention to employees who seem to be active in union meetings.

Management has also promised several programs to increase financial compensations for additional responsibilities for YEARS and never actually initiated/started it.
Cons
Expensive health insurance, terrible management, low pay, poor equipment
Competitve but fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 4, 2018
Working for Radnet was very challenging but that is what I enjoy. I learned very quickly how to assist customers with their billing questions or concerns.
Very stressful
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 1, 2018
Very stressful environment. Management never satisfied with work performance. Over worked. Not paying enough. Manager seems very unhappy, not willing to answer questions. Manager always has an attitude.
Plano
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 24, 2018
The job was pretty easy. Just the management sucked, the team leads where bad, they just didn't make it exciting at all. However the employees there are very nice people and they are willing to help you more than the supervisors.
All work no pay increases.
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 22, 2018
This company is not with the times Still paying sonographers the same wages from the early millennium. Although it says Radnet it still has the same Doshi mentality. Higher ups are rude and unfriendly and are quick to throw you under the bus. Pass by this place... save your self grief,aggravation,blood,sweat , and tears. No one will ever notice how hard you work. In fact you will probably get fired for fear you might take their job.
Increase in job responsibility without pay increase
Diagnostic Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CASeptember 19, 2018
The company hasn’t given a raise in 10+ years. Requires you to learn large amounts of information with little to no training. Systems are always crashing. Avoid at all cost
Pros
Complimentary diagnostic imaging, 30 day probation for health insurance, no medical experience needed
Cons
30 min break, workload, lack of training for new hires, no raises
Unrealistic Expectations
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Downey, CASeptember 14, 2018
Overloaded, overworked from desk personnel, no matter how well you think you are doing, they keep pushing unrealistic performance expectations, training is not adequate and is done by coworkers, you find out important details as you go, no training manuals on any of their systems or procedures. Earnings over patient quality of care.
Pros
overtime, benefits.
Cons
Work place politics, poor training, excessive work load, 30 min. lunches, disorganized environment, management too worried about profits to care about quality of services provided.
Horrible
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYSeptember 12, 2018
Company has their employees timed for everything. Bathroom, lunch, breaks. They are very very strick. No empathy for their employees. They have no understanding on employees needs.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Lack of understanding
very friendly welcoming place to work. the staff cared deeply of every patient.
Student Intern for Ultrasound Exterships (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 19, 2018
A typical day will include a look into the schedule for the day. we would do our pre-exam reviews if they were returning patients. I absolutely recommend working with any location for radnet. loved their work habits and would love to work full time at one of their locations in the near future.
Horrible place and management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAAugust 16, 2018
I ended up leaving RadNet about 6 months ago. The company I use to work for prior did a "merge" with RadNet and as soon as they took over everything was horrible. Training for the new system was ok but that was about it.

I had asked for a transfer since management had said I would be able to and that never happened (waited 2 months)... They finally had me interview for the same exact position at a new location and even doing that took forever which personally I thought was a waist of time. Though they had already cut my pay, had I relocated I was going to have to take even a bigger pay cut.

Also had a CT done while working there which I was told I didn't have to pay anything, had to send a bunch of emails and make a lot of calls to communicate with some one and it seemed to be good ... Come to fins out 6 months later I get a bill for the CT copay of $100 saying I was going to collections. WTF is that!!!!

Anywho, horrible experience with RadNet, wouldn't even recommend it to my enemies. Hope this helps a lot of people.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare which was expensive
No employee appreciation
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2018
Long hard work with low pay, lack of communication from management, management is out of touch with staff, management favoritism with friends , lack of raises
No raises
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 30, 2018
Rad Net seems to forget that employees expenses increase as time goes on. They don't even offer annual merit increases. This climate has left the staff with an unhappy and poor attitude. I worked over 7 years for the company.
Pros
no call
Reimbursement Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2018
NONE - It's just time to move on. No more growth opportunities for me. Management has changed and the office morale is extremely low. I want to work in a happy culture.
It was fun working for RadNet
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2018
I learned a lot of things at Radnet like how to talk with a client, share empathy with the client. Radnet helped me to follow my schedule, before Radnet I wasn't focused on my schedule.
Growing company with internal issues
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2018
This company is growing pretty fast, but internally it is a bit of a mess.
Upper management seems to only care about acquiring new business than formalizing the structure internally, which makes working there very messy. On the other hand, the people i worked with on a day to day basis were all very nice.
Driven by numbers
MRI Technologist (Per Diem) (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 20, 2018
This company is driven by "numbers." Very high volume exams in all modalities. It's always a "go, go, go" environment. It was hard to try and give excellent service when one would feel rushed all the time, trying to keep up with the schedule. Only worked as a per diem technologist at twice a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RadNet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight