RadNet Employee Reviews

Very 'numbers driven' when they should realize they are servicing 'people'
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2019
For an industry that is in the business of providing healthcare services to 'people' it was just a numbers driven race every month. The company did not staff enough people in reception or scheduling to comfortably handle the amount of patients they wanted the physicians to see. The diagnostic physicians were expected to reach certain 'numerical case loads' otherwise they were considered inefficient. These employees are dealing with sick people and their lives but yet the company and the execs are so removed their expectations were unreasonable. Very cheap when it comes to office necessities and we were often supplying the office with things we bought ourselves. RADNET expected the staff to run like a Ferrari on a Volkswagen budget.
Pros
Great and personable co workers
Cons
Never gave salary increases even after 6 years, bad benefits
Horrible place to work. Employee's are miserable
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 7, 2019
Do not work for this company. Over worked and under paid. The turn over is very high and they are always under staffed putting a strain on the rest of the employees. My former coworkers are highly educated, good, and hard working individuals that really care about the patients. They are not valued. Everyone is afraid to speak up because of potential retaliation. It is the Wal-Mart of radiology. This management team are liars and hypocrites. They discriminate if your not part of the "protected class". Management cusses and yells at the employees. Definitely a hostile work environment.
Cons
Management team
Fast and high volume AP but great team members
Accounts Payable Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
High volume Accounts Payable invoice processing. It's fast paced. Pay is ok but it has good benefits like matching 401k and 18 days of paid time off (vacation + sick). Team members are nice and helpful too. There's also room for advancement; I've seen some people on the team get promoted to supervisor level positions in the dept.
Pros
Team members are nice and helpful, Matching 401k and 18 days of paid time off, Opportunities to advance
Cons
Fast paced and high volume
Professional and productive
Radiology Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90025February 1, 2019
I worked at home as a radiology transciptionist. Transcribed reports, sent to be signed off by radiologist, faxed reports, and occasional called reports to referring MDs office.
Good job if you are a people person.
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2019
- Typical workday -Going to see a minimum of 10 offices and trying to increase referrals and seeing 3 doctors.
- Learned about different modalities in radiology. Not in depth
Management - Needs to stay more competitive in the market
- Operations and sales need to be a lot more aligned.
- Relationship building with the referring community is the most enjoyable part of the job
They time your bathroom breaks
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Bensonhurst, NYJanuary 29, 2019
Please avoid this place, the job that they present to you is very different from the actually job that you do. This place is a headache and a half and it breaks you down mentally. This place turns you into a zombie and they make all of these false promises.
Cons
Managment, Breaks, Pay
Fast-paced, high energy enviroment, team-based workflow, High-tech equipment, advanced protocols
CT Technologist/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDJanuary 18, 2019
I've been working with Radnet, with Advanced Radiology, for ten years and I love my job. I love what I do and I enjoy working with my coworkers. I have positive relationships with my manager, director and staff from various modalities. We are a team. Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed with the day; especially when staffing is limited. It is in these times, I am able to test the integrity of the teamwork we have here. I can always count on someone to lend a hand to help me get the job done. I feel my ideas matter and I am well respected in my field. I've worked other places, and there are always pros and cons in every situation. Overall, I've enjoyed my experience here. Positive attitudes have made all the difference.

I never get bored. There's always something new to learn and the work pace is fast and competitive.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short lunch breaks, limited staffing
Lots of opportunity!
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDJanuary 18, 2019
There are many opportunities to grow within your local company as well as many growth opportunities nationally. We have great benefits and benefits department that is always willing to help you. Our technology is top notch and always evolving. While Radnet is a large corporation and constantly growing I feel like part of a team, a team that cares about what we have accomplished and the many opportunities available to us.
Pros
Very supportive management team
Cons
Great company to work for
Technologist (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 18, 2019
Great place to work for. Large company with advancement and or relocation opportunity. Great benefits. Great coworkers. Diverse work load. Great management.
Benefits
Great environment to work in and the staff is like family.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, DEJanuary 18, 2019
Working for Radnet has been a great experience over the many years I have been with the company. I look forward to working with this company for many more years.
Pros
Team work, friendly environment, room for growth and moving up in the company, paid holidays off
Cons
Need to be available for rotating shifts and fast paced environment
A great place to grow with the company
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 18, 2019
Radnet continues to expand and grow year after year. It's growth allows for many opportunities to take your skill set to the next level. Radnet encourages growth from within and the experience gained in current positions help to position you for future opportunities. If you're looking to grow with a company and eager to contribute your skills, then Radnet is certainly a place to consider.
Fast paced, patient care oriented imaging facility
Staff Technologist ( xray/ mammography) (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDJanuary 18, 2019
Radnet is a nationally recognized imaging community located in multiple states across the country. The offices that I have worked at are fast paced imaging centers committed to a high standard of patient care, customer service, and a positive work ethic. Most facilities are multi-modality which includes Xray, fluoroscopy, 3D mammography, MRI, CatScan, PET/CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, and DEXA.
Pros
Growth potential, Benefits package, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, great co-workers approachable managers
Cons
No 401K contribution from company, no bonuses, need some improvement to salary and benefits
Welcome to mean girls Rochester
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bushnell Basin, NYJanuary 17, 2019
Man where do I even start? The management is terrible. The office environment here is rude and uninviting. There is a clear clique of people and if you are not in then they will talk about you at every chance. Heck one of the team leads spent Christmas Eve with her computer off the whole morning and was texting and making plans on the phone all day. She was also talking to a recent employee who left about a new employee and how terrible she is and how she is slow. Meanwhile the new employee was in the office. People are talked down to and terrible trained. You will never get raises despite minimum wages increasing every year. HR is a joke and should be restructured. Terrible communication.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Learning new things is what I Love to do.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 17, 2019
I like when people come to me with questions and if I don't know something I like learning new things. I love my manager and the people that I work with. We all work together as a team.
Pros
Staff appreciation lunches and week.
Cons
Paying for healthcare
Good
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 17, 2019
Busy day with juggling alot of responsibilities, Helping people with proffesional experience and kindness and Feeling satisfied with the job I performed
Pros
Professional work place with kindness
Cons
N/a
Terrible
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10016January 16, 2019
This is by far the worst company to work for. They hire you to build up reasons to fire you. You will legit be fired for reasons that aren’t even in your Handle, sick? They don’t care. Snow days? Don’t care still make you come into work and even if you get the option to leave you must use PTO. disgusting and pathetic.
Horrible
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYJanuary 16, 2019
This company is the worst. They give you more & more work but no raises in years. You can’t even go to the bathroom without management questioning you. No compassion for employees or patients. They only care about making money.
Cons
Best company I have ever worked for
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 16, 2019
Very upbeat please to work! By far the happiest i have ever been with an employer. Management is always on site to help with any issues. Everyone works together as a team. All around a great environment to work in
Great place to work.
Lead Mammography Technologist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2019
I enjoy working at Radnet. Each day has challenges that keep me on my toes. I work with good, motivated people daily. I get great support from the manager at this office.
Pros
Strong professional setting
Cons
difficulty getting coverage, so I can take a day off.
Positive
Radiologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pikesville, MDJanuary 16, 2019
I assist the radiologists and techs obtain reports, images, Office or OP notes so the they have everything needed to dictate patient reports. I have learned what is needed, how and where to obtain these items.

I assist my office managers with QA and Activity Lists to ensure reports are dictated and sent to the referring doctors in a timely manner.

The hardest task I have is finding prior test or patient info when the complete history is not obtain from the techs at the time of the exam. I then need to call the patient's Dr or sometimes the patients themselves.

I really enjoy helping people and happy I can assist the staff with what is needed to keep our office running smoothly.
Pros
Learning new things from the radiologist, techs and office managers. Working along side a great staff and contributing to a great work place.
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RadNet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight