RagingWire Data Centers

RagingWire Data Centers Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA18 reviews
Decent
Decent place to work. The people are fantastic & the company is expanding.

Expansion comes with headaches though - many processes to revamp to come in line with parent companies.
Interesting place to work with many challenges
Job was fast paced and challenging. Consistently learning new equipment and techniques. Good morale within the teams and departments worked well together.
Pros
Holiday parties, luncheons, performance bonuses
Cons
Sometimes held back on advancement
Good ole boy mentality
Don't waste your time. I worked there for 3 years and all I got was micromanaging, unsupportive and back stabbing upper management. Don't trust anything they say.
Cons
Micromanaging
April 6, 2018
Thank you for your comment. We regret that the last three years was unsupportive form your point of view. Three years is a long time for anyone. The good news we are creating Employee Resource Groups (ERG's), monthly department meetings and Quarterly Town Halls with our Executive team for continued communication and transparency across the board.

Thank for all your efforts and feedback. We do wish you the very best.
Good management
Managers are easy to work with. Company growing pains. A good place to work. Typical data center environment. Expanding in Ashburn area. More opportunities will become available in time. Would stay for better pay.
A good company
The company is a good company, I wouldn't mind to recommended for anyone. Most of the people here are friendly. The benefits here isn't that bad, I guess i just need time to grow.
April 6, 2018
Thank you! Yes, please continue to grow with us....Lots of new employee programs, Training and benefits coming as we grow. Thank you for all you do!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I love working here
I really enjoy my work and the people I work with. There is good training, benefits and team work. I really think this is an up and coming company. From the CEO down, good business. Very safe place to work. I am really proud to take care of the critical infrastructure for our customers.
Pros
College level training, they really invest in me.
Lies lies lies
Untrustworthy say one thing then don't give you the truth wouldn't recommend this company at all... if your looking for a career or somewhere to stay and grow look somewhere else...
April 6, 2018
Thank you for your comments. We regret your negative experience. RagingWire prides itself complete transparently with direct employee feedback, monthly department meetings and executive town hall meetings with all employees Coast to Coast.

Again, thank you for your efforts while here at RagingWire as we truly wish you the best.
fair place to work
Prior to purchase, culture was more teamwork oriented. Following purchase by NTT, the culture became very growth focused and every man for themselves. Company went from quality to quantity.
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment. Culture and Teamwork are the core of who we are. Ashburn is in high growth mode as what you might have experienced. Today more than ever, we continue to educate every new hire on both. RagingWire & NTT value the commitment of each employees ownership, integrity, efficiency, and customer approach to grow the culture & business.

We wish you the very best!
Would I recommend working for this company
Work somewhere else. Executives are not honest with their employees. When hired we were all promised 10 years worth of work and then the President position changed and so did everything else
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Company is not honest with employees
April 6, 2018
Thank you for your comment. As you know, our core construction group (trades) was outsourced to a National vendor helping grow our core business, colocation.

This was painful process that it now complete allowing a strong direction for all our employees. We wish you the very best in your employment search and thank you for contributing at a very high level. Thank you
Good people, Bad corporate management.
Don't look for any frills or being treated like you matter. You are there for other people to make a bunch of money. But the lower level employees are good.
April 6, 2018
Don't fool yourself, you matter as does every employee who works for RagingWire. We regret you felt this way, that's on us. We continue to foster a strong communication plan that includes monthly Department meetings, direct employee feedback and Town Hall quarterly meeting with executives to give feedback, company updates and ides for enhanced employee programs.

Thank you for your comment and wish you the very best.
awesome place to work
is one of the best places i been working for been there for more than 3 years you learn a lot and you work a lot too , the only thing i dont like about ti is the crazy over time beacuse you end up without a life to enjoy beacuse is only work work and more work
Great company
Growing company with extremely poor management. The industry is growing but needs technical savvy managers. Job pace is slow since the data center takes a long time to fill-up
Pros
Great industry
Cons
Poor management
The good and the bad
My department and direct supervisors and have been good. They are starting to go in the right direction. But they Its been up hill climb.
Pros
Super close to home and direct management is great
Cons
Business model is not the best
Nice people and foremen.
Well timed and placed break periods, they also provide the proper education to get certifications in machine operation.
Pros
Team work.
Cons
Will work you like a dog NEVER heard good job
This company sucks to work for they like to run things from California, they will let you go without thinking twice, when someone makes a mistake in California no big deal make one in Virginia you never hear the end of it, to sum it up in one word MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Too much to mention
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment. We're sorry to hear you never heard great job. That's truly hard to imagine based on our culture, company values and strong commitment to service. We do wish you the best and sure you'll find that match company. Thank you for all you did while at RagingWire.
By far a "GREAT" place to work
I have been in construction for quite some, & I have never been treated better, keep up the good work Ragingwire
Pros
Breakfast every Friday and never a lack of someone to give you a hand when you need it
Cons
None that I've seen so far
Not a very good company to work for
I started on nights and the pay was very good, at $16.50/hr. Nights were ok overall, except for the absence of lighting outside where we had to patrol with no form of defense except for our hands and radio. Management also deactivated a door which you could not exit or enter from in case of an emergency. I moved to day shift when a position became available and was totally miserable. Management micro-managed employees, employees were never given reviews on how they cold improve their performance and were never acknowledged for good work. Management would take employees ideas for improvement for their own and never acknowledged the employees. My co-workers were awesome and we worked well together.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Healthcare is very expensive
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment. Sorry the work and shifts did not meet your expectation. Our Security team are some of the best in the business when it comes to Corporate Security, Safety and Customer Service. RagingWire prides itself on annual employee reviews, promotional opportunities and allowing employees to escalate any issue at anytime with a dedicated Safety Manager.

We do wish you the very best on you employment search. Thank you.
Fosters a great team enviroment. The hardest part of the job is the balance of work and play. The company provides the opportunity to advance within the company and leatn new trades.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
travel
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RagingWire Data Centers. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9