RagingWire Data Centers

RagingWire Data Centers Culture reviews

United States45 reviews
Prior to purchase, culture was more teamwork oriented. Following purchase by NTT, the culture became very growth focused and every man for themselves. Company went from quality to quantity.
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment. Culture and Teamwork are the core of who we are. Ashburn is in high growth mode as what you might have experienced. Today more than ever, we continue to educate every new hire on both. RagingWire & NTT value the commitment of each employees ownership, integrity, efficiency, and customer approach to grow the culture & business.

We wish you the very best!
the most enjoyable part of the day was visiting the new data center and looking at the progress.. We worked closely with all of our customers to be sure the had what they needed and the support they needed
RagingWire is at such an exciting time right now, and I am thrilled to be apart of it. We're growing immensely, things are shifting, and things are changing! However, all this growth is moving in a positive direction!

With growth comes flexibility and reorganizing, and it takes a special person to thrive in that kind of environment! I'm grateful for my direct manager and the executive-level management in making my time here seamless and positive!
Pros
Great benefits, company-wide events, and competitive salary.
Overall the Ragin Wire company is good place to work for, but in some areas a workplace culture needs improvement or adjustments. Supervisors need to be more involved in culture building.
The hours were great and i loved my supervisors, this was truly the best job i ever had, unfortunately they decided to outsource the work and everybody was laid off, they had good benefits and good pay. This was the best group of people i ever worked with.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I found the job/industry very interesting - always learning something new. The people are great, mostly very helpful and caring for each other. Decent benefits and work environment.
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment. Sorry to see you go! We have come a long way since your departure and still going.....we wish you the best and do give us a call to talk about any additional roles you may be interested in.....Thank you!
A typical day at work involves ridiculous levels of micromanagement, listening to people chatting about what they wear to bed, commentary about how the interviewee of the day smells, and various inappropriate "jokes" being told over cubicle walls.

I learned to pay more attention to workplace reviews at places other than Glassdoor and that there is a reason this company's recruiters have to reach out to people versus potential employees coming to them.

Management...
Just an insiders' culture of old boys stepping on each other to get ahead. Really outdated ways of viewing things important to the employee such as work/life balance.

Workplace culture was backstabbing, rumor mills and gossip. Some people were in serious survival mode - a toxic environment.

The hardest part of the job was trying to stick it out and see if it got any better when top level management changed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing when enough was enough and getting the heck out of dodge.

I don't typically post reviews but there is enough shady stuff going on here that it is important for others to be aware of what they are walking into. I suspect if things do not turn around soon (which would require a complete overhaul STARTING just below the top), the RDC house of cards is going to fall over.
Pros
You will learn what to avoid in future employment.
Cons
Too many to list.
April 6, 2018
Thank you for your comment. I do hope all who read your comment actually go to Glassdoor and read all the comments. We actually have a high grade point average on reviews for current and past employees. We take pride in each others work, company culture and the ability to be agile to grow a scaling colocation business.

We regret your negative experience and wish you the best in your employment search.
Bad Management but very enjoyable work atmosphere. Hardest part of the job was was waking up in the morning. Once at work it was easy for the rest of the day.
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your comment. As you know, our core construction group (trades) was outsourced to a National vendor helping grow our core business, colocation.

This was painful process that it now complete allowing a strong direction for all our employees.

We wish you the very best in your employment search and thank you for contributing as a skilled Apprentice. Thank you!
Excellent Company with great benefits Good people and realy good management The hardest part of the job finish the job before the grand opening . The most enjoyable parts of the job the working crew
Pros
No safety violation free lunch
Cons
The leaders take care about the workers
Well timed and placed break periods, they also provide the proper education to get certifications in machine operation.
Pros
Team work.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RagingWire Data Centers?
it is one of the best places to work for, everyone treat you as a family member. you find everyone so helpful and supportive