Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.

Working at Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Beautiful experience of my life

Every day from Monday to Friday from 9 am I had teleconference with regional manager.Then i have a short meeting with my team to set appointments and customers that they had to go.

Pros

team buildings

Cons

healthcare

I focus on innovation

I have many years of experience in banking as well as in economics and finance. I gained knowledge in the field of business analytics and IT projects management - thus I combine expert knowledge in the field of financial analysis and sales support with the practical creation of functional requirements for systems supporting business assumptions. Eliminating problems and finding and implementing innovative solutions is my second nature.

Pros

constant improvement of professional qualifications

Stressful working environment with small chance for professional development

Conservative bank, old software, cumbersome procedures. The attitude to the employees is very bad - low salaries, poor work organization and continuous staying overtime. The main software of the bank Midas is in DOS. The management doesn't want to invest in new software products or to develop their employees by educations. Many young specialists left the bank because of these reasons.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

overtime, low salary, conservatism

Summer internship in a foreign country

Working at Raiffeisen Bank in the Czech Republic as an intern was a great experience. I was able to work on an analysis project and consult with the local CFO on a weekly basis.

teamwork

lean to work in team, fastfood, I was working in night-shift

Good compensated company but not well managed by middle management level managers

A day at Work started with seeing the clients for their cumming installment, in order to follow them in order not to pass 13 days without paying their installment, because after that they were into our recovery loan chart, and this part of recovery had 40% of our monthly performance. Then i had to look for the client that were for renovation of their revolving lines (Overdrafts), in order to get their refreshed financial and legal documents to renovate the line or close a part of it if the customer were not correct with the payments for the last year. This part of work had 20% of our monthly performance. Another part of the performance was getting new clients in the bank, first of all by just opening an account, and then for a potential lending. This part of the job had 40% of our performance. I had to make calls and leave appointments in order to achieve this part of the performance. At the end of the month we were taking bonuses, up to max 150% of our normal salary, taking into calculation if we achived and exceed the expectations. I learned that it was a dynamic place to work. High level of management was good, but our middle level management was not so good, because she/he just gave us the orders that she/he got from their manager and did not come up to listen our complains about the market reaction and to make a strategy and come up to a conclusion in order to know the situation and take proper action. The relation with the co-workers was very good, friendly and professional. The hardest part of the job was when your manager did not listen to you, in order to get our -

Pros

Cons

30 min for lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A. Reviews by Location

• Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.