Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.

Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A. Employee Reviews

Beautiful experience of my life

Every day from Monday to Friday from 9 am I had teleconference with regional manager.Then i have a short meeting with my team to set appointments and customers that they had to go.

Pros

team buildings

Cons

healthcare

Kundeservice og kredittanalityker

Ved Raiffeisen Bank som rådgiver og kredittanalytiker fikk jeg lang erfaring innen kundeservice , lærte bankes produkter og tjenester ,vurdering av lånesøknader og kredittkort som var bedriftens siste suksess. Gjennom denne jobben utviklet jeg evnen til å identifisere kundes behov og tilby passende løsninger på en tydelig måte.

Pros

Opplæringen og utviklingsmulighetene, Sertifikat, Referanse

Cons

korte pauser

Very competitive hard working enviroment

It was very competitive hard working enviroment. But on the other had people were very friendly. Everybody was trying to bring best value. I've learned a lot about banking and it development in banking organization.

Day workout

My job here supposed to call all the people that who could be possible clients from a data base of the bank. I had to learn how to sell services and products of the bank thru the phone, to have a good language and good espression.

Best Bank in Serbia

Nice workplace with nice managment. Unfortunately , banking in Serbia in that period wasnt good. Chance for get pernament job and grow in bank is very hard.

Loc de munca cu inalt grad de profesionalism

Companie buna -dar isi reorganizeaza activitatea Se implementeaza sistemul agentie/om/masina

très agreable

Entreprise très agréable, très bonne esprit d'équipe.

Ambiente dinámico, tareas interesantes

Ha sido una experiencia muy rica y interesante. Tenía muchas tareas diferentes.

productive and fun work place

There were easy tasks, good management, and interactive co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was flexible hours and days and free days on national holidays.

very dinamic and enjoable place

For the past eleven years I have been working for Raiffeisen bank dd Bosnia and Herzegovina and Raiffeisen bank ad Serbia, where I have gained a reputation for being accurate, honest and efficient in everything I do.

Pros

great expirience and knowledge

Cons

long hours and stress

Very productive and motivated enviromennt

Very demanding environment. I have learned a lot about understanding the customers needs, communicating with them, being disciplined and following procedures, ways of improving you self. In this company the difference is mostly done by the employees and by the low level management. Very oriented in monthly targets. The most hardest part of the job was the pressure from the management for archiving the objectives set but when the objectives where achieved the satisfaction was enormous. It was a very good team.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

So much days working more than 8 hours.

Stressful working environment with small chance for professional development

Conservative bank, old software, cumbersome procedures. The attitude to the employees is very bad - low salaries, poor work organization and continuous staying overtime. The main software of the bank Midas is in DOS. The management doesn't want to invest in new software products or to develop their employees by educations. Many young specialists left the bank because of these reasons.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

overtime, low salary, conservatism

Management is not ok

Unrealistic deadlines. Business units don't know what they want. Mess with very bad management. Development process isn't clear at all. Good place to find how to not work.

Loc de munca productiv,invatare continua

Sunt o persoana comunicativa,perfectionista,punctuala si cu spirit de echipa.

potential and very serious company

It is one of the best company with high levels of professional staff and strict procedures that maintain this bank superior on others. The compensation used to be better years ago, but the environment, staff education, security on work etc compensate

Dobra atmosfera, nienajlepsze systemy.

Świetni współpracownicy, mało wydajne a za to w wielkiej ilości systemy.

Buena

Todo correcto. Buena organización, muchas oportunidades.

Good company with rich social package

I had few time with this company. Good experience in premium banking with prospects for future. After 1 year you have opportunity to learn eng language for free.

Very engaging work place

A great place to work where you feel valued. The company has a clear path towards a great future for all the team members of the company.

Raiffeisen Bank- Kosovo

I was honored to work for Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo from 2003 to 2016.During my time in Raiffeisen Bank i had an opportunity to advance in my career starting from Teller position in 2003 to my last position as a Loan Underwriter in 2016. Management was always very supportive which made my job very enjoyable.

A hardworking, resourceful and ambitious legal adviser with extensive understanding of law theory and its practical implications. Experience of undert

This was mainly office-based but also involved meeting the clients in the locations chose by them. In the office I was responsible for contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises; conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims; analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements; completing risk analyses; researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services; designing financial strategies; researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products; keeping up to date with financial products and legislation; producing financial reports; contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments. When I was on the field I was assisting clients to make informed decisions; reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances; promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?