RailPros Field Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Worst job I have ever had.
RWIC (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 11, 2018
Management is terrible, especially in Florida. You will use your own vehicle to travel hundreds of miles a day with no compensation and no gas reimbursement. There is extreme favoritism. If you are not friends with the scheduler you will get run all over the state on a daily basis costing your entire income. After vehicle maintenance and fuel cost you will make 30,000 per year (that's working 100 hrs per week). After 1 year your new vehicle will be worthless. I hear they will be losing their contract in Florida soon so there is no job security.
Absolute hands down the worst job I've ever had.
Pros
Cons
Too much to list
good money but never home
Railroad On Site Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  nationwideJune 7, 2018
you can make a lot of money with this job however you won't be home much. I was home 73 total days 2yrs ago and 87 total days last year. this job isn't conducive to a family
Flagman
Railroad Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good job if you are okay with %100 travel. Generally easy days and pay is good. If you get on a regular job with overtime you can easily make 90K-100K.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
%100 Travel
A good company to work for.
Contract Flagger (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 23, 2017
It is a good company with team members willing to help only a phone call away! The only reason i had to leave was my fathers health. Actually I have been thinking about going back to work!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RailPros Field Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about