Rainbow International

United States221 reviews

restorationfranchisewatermoldinternationalownerinsurancebusiness

Good Culture

Featured review

Rainbow International selected this as a representative review
The leadership is kind, friendly, and involved. This is an honest Restoration company, which is a rarity in this industry. One can feel good about the quality of the end product.

They treat you like a number not and asset

They feed you with empty promises and don’t allow you to have a life outside of work. If you do they fire you. They don’t offer you any sick leave or time for family emergency’s.

Rainbow International insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Productive,easy work great place to lean work about restoration great place

Good place, ok work place, great people something different everyday for a job loved working there just not the right fit anymore I did like working there just now stuffs different

Pros

1 tops lunch breake

Cons

5 minute break onsite

Money for time

Harder you work the more money you make, completely depends on you and your motivation. Everybody gets along with everyone and the people are what makes the job worth it

Great Company and Great Employees

Work is fulfilling. Helping people recover after life changing events is a new challenge everyday, but people appreciate us. Teamwork is what is taught. Working some nights and weekends is tiring, but the pay is good. Feeling a sense of being part of a team thats making a difference is great!

Pros

401k, Pto, Employee Breakfast, good pay.

Don’t be a technician

No room for growth. Technicians will be treated likeBottom of the barrel employees. They stop sending you to classes for further education. The workers are cool. Owners don’t care about your safety

Family Oreinted and very professional

Time with Rainbow in Idaho Falls was great, met great people, and did great projects that taught me taught me tons. The owner Austin is a great guy, would help with anything I needed

Bad place to work, job itself was enjoyable

Management doesn’t care about employees, they just want to save a dollar. That’s why they have a HIGH turnover rate, the owner and management act better then you and refuse to get to know you on a personal level.

Pros

Na

Cons

Cold atmosphere this one manager was nasty towards some people.

When I interviewed at the company they said they were Christian-based company they even have a chaplain come in once a week or more but when my father-in-law passed away not one of them gave me or my family any sympathy. They didn’t properly train me just threw me to the wolves and gave me 22 projects to figure them out. Promised me commission on jobs and gave them to another PM they hired and never paid me when the jobs were completed after I was told I would get paid.

Pros

Cons

No 401K

Great for entry level, wouldnt recommend for a career unless you’re looking to buy a franchise or in a bigger company

Overall not a bad place to work, on call isn’t the greatest but it’s necessary and the OT is well reflected. If you like driving and meeting interesting people, this Jon is for you.

Pros

Great people, customers are amazing, always have somebody to ask for advice when needed

Cons

A lot of driving and the potential to work in subpar conditions due to damage caused by water, sewage, mold and fire.

The owner acts like he is better than everyone else. Training couldn't be more unclear or unorganized.

My job is to write estimates for work to be performed. Haven't learned much since there has been a serious lack in training. Management is more about discipline more than anything. The workplace culture is on a scale. Dependent on the owners mood, it could shift from satisfactory to unsatisfactory in an instant. Hardest part of the job, is knowing exactly what it is that is expected of you. One day you are told you are supposed to write estimates one way, only to be told days later that you should have done it another way. The most enjoyable part of the job doesn't even pertain to the job itself. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to work from home

Pros

You have employment

Cons

No breaks No organization No structure No managerial support

Teamwork

The office has an atmosphere of genuine compassion. Compassion for customers and employees, as well as exemplifying the love of christ every work day.

Toxic environment

This company has had so much turn over simply because of poor management. People get treated differently if they are a different race. The women get sexualized. The men get paid the most just starting out. You don't get raises or bonuses. There is no room to grow with this company.

Pros

Uniforms are provided

Cons

You get sexually harassed, racially profiled, and micro managed

Code of Values

What makes Rainbow stand out from other restoration companies is the people and the code of values. No one is perfect, but everyone that I work with puts in effort and that really makes it a great place to work even on hard days.

Pros

Variable/flexible scheduling

Gets you excited about working there, nothing like it was said to be

think hard about accepting this job offer. They make it seem like a great place to work at in the beginning but soon enough the truth comes out. For all of the work you do the pay is not worth it, they low ball the pay. They expect you to be a 24/7 employee. There is no flexible schedule, they expect too much out of their employees and then they don’t want to it them correctly. It’s not worth your time.

Pros

Cons

Everything about the company.

Great People and Culture

This has been a great place to work. The culture, people and benefits are great. The cohesiveness of the team, our leadership is supportive and truly care about their people.

Pros

Culture, people and benefits

worst job ever

if i could give 0 stars i would. poor management. no one cares about you nor your growth. they dont care about homeowners. they only want money and do halfass work. the worst company i have ever worked for. i would never recommend rainbow to anybody, not even my worst enemy. EXTREMELY UNDERPAID!

Pros

Cons

everything

Not worth your time

Was good in the beginning until our work wasn’t being valued and were told to cut corners on work, lack of equipment and time management, would take on more jobs than could be handled, lack of staff and proper tools. Job cares more about finishing fast than quality work.

Pros

Entertaining

Cons

Asked to do more than your worth

Sales & Marketing

Great support from owner to develop creative marketing plans. Great supporter of community events, gives back to the community, great customer support. Customized plans for multiple work projects. Supports employees and gives support to be successful. Very experienced in the field, state of the art equipment and supplies. Very dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction and will always go the extra mile to ensure customers are satisfied with the work that has been completed. Very knowledgeable regarding insurance related issues and preparing estimates. Great relationship with all the major insurance carriers.

I love the job and my company

This job was a great job … I love it and my manager was very helpful to me .. I will encourage anyone to apple to this company . I currently still work here .

Good co workers boss was not good

Got payed well when there was work barely got 30 hours most weeks and the boss wasnt good. Learned more from co workers than anything else who were all pretty great people.

Common questions about Rainbow International

Answered by current and former employees at Rainbow International

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rainbow International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Rainbow International with

Rainbow International reviews by popular job title

• Rainbow International