Check back ground frist
Yes they do
No Rainbowshop hire felons people l think
Not hiring a convicted felon is discrimination. you can not NOT hire someone because of what they have done in the past. key word Discrimination
I just got hired and I'm a convicted felon. As long as its not theft. That's what they are looking for
No they dont hire convicted felons
No the company is very strict about certain customers who come in the store. Like high school kids who look suspicious. So being a convicted felon isn't appropriate for this job.
No they do not
April/Dec. Yes they do what y'all talking about? I know, cause they hired me. Smdh. Please know what u are talking about before discourging people who are trying to be better..
Yes they do. All u have to do is be honest. I know. They look for retail theft..
- When I get paid ? Will my first check come as a paper check or to my direct deposit ?18 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Rainbow Shops?15 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Rainbow Shops?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Rainbow Shops?13 people answered
- What benefits does Rainbow Shops offer?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like?12 people answered
- How are the working hours at Rainbow Shops?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Rainbow Shops?11 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rainbow Shops?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Rainbow Shops management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered