Rainbow Shops
61Average

Rainbow Shops Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
This is a good place to start having some kind of work experience. During my time working there, you will have assigned duties and at the same time you must finish a task all while you're helping a customer find what they are looking for in a timely matter. The more sales you do in a single transaction, you maybe rewarded with store credit.
Rainbow Shop is a productive workplace. You can gain customers services and leadership in the company. I recommend team support and ability to strive for success in the company.
I only worked there for 2 weeks and the manager there was always rude to me
No breaks

What kind of store doesn't play music

Always being accused as a racist because of some policy for consumers to put their belongs in a closet
Working at Rainbow was fun at times , being in retail really teaches you how to have patience with customers and everyone in the environment. It also teaches you how to manage.
On A typical day fast pace,Multitask taking care of customer while stock Merchandise 8 hour shift.
What i have learned over the year that customer always right even when they're wrong.

Management 5/10

No job hard for me I get it Done.

Interacting with customer.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I has a very good experience working in rainbow.mangers are very helpful and very friendly co-workwer. definitely a great place to work. They pay really good too. You don't need much experience to work there.
The company is fun to work for if you are looking to grow in retail. I don't recommend it if you are looking for a job with no labor work. A typical work shift includes doing shipment and customer servicing.
Pros
The discount is nice
Cons
No real benefits or overtime for holidays
The most enjoyable part of the job was speaking with and assisting customers. The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication between coworkers
Pros
The discount
Cons
The hours
The job was just that... a job. Upon entering the store employees were expected to clock in, and immediately begin their tasks. As a sales associate I was expected to maintain the sales floor while also assisting customers.
The employees were not seen as people to the management, we were seen as hours that were either worked or they were not, tasks that were completed or not.

Co-workers were not team members working toward a common goal, they were competitors. We all wanted to advance to the next rung of the ladder. However the job was almost always given to a new hire.

It was a learning experience, I learned that I did not want a job, I wanted a career. I learned that upward mobility is very important.
Pros
Discount
ringing up customers, bagging items , tagging and sensoring clothing, stocking shoes, jewlery, clean
Pros
discounts on clothes
Cons
more pay
A typical day at work consisted of cleaning rounder and handling shipment. I learned alot of patience with people through this job. I've alot learned time management well. I had wonderful co-worker we all worked as a unit and got the work done. The hardest part of the job of learning to respect the rankings even though they act childish at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is we could all end a day of work and go out and have fun as a family.
Pros
promotions
Cons
too much feelings put into the job
A typical day at Rainbow would be to process shipment, provide excellent customer service, operate cash register, and maintain the look of the store throughout our shift. I've learned the key to retail which would be to maintain a beautiful store and to provide fast and efficient customer service with a smile. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. They contributed to the fun atmosphere in the work place. Mangement was never sturdy. I believe the store would run smoothly if management were more on top of things and were able to handle the pressure of running a store.